Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Vote_lcapThe First Snowfall. (Bow) Voting_barThe First Snowfall. (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The First Snowfall. (Bow) Vote_lcapThe First Snowfall. (Bow) Voting_barThe First Snowfall. (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The First Snowfall. (Bow)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The First Snowfall. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: The First Snowfall. (Bow)   The First Snowfall. (Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Bow woke up and saw a fresh layer of snow on the ground. The girl immediately jumped out of bed and into winter clothes. She went to take a walk in the beautiful weather. The cold never bothered her anyway.

Kale was outside gorging himself on snow. It was a feast for the dragon mage - this holiday season really was giving. He was wearing an open winter coat and his scarf with earmuffs today. Brown leather boots and baggy winter pants.

Bow saw him and instantly turned on her heel to go the opposite direction. Her footsteps made the snow steam after she turned away.

Kale saw Bow and called to her, she seemed to be ignoring him so he threw a snowball at her than waved with a huge smile. Kale was oblivious to the ways of women still. That's something Tiberius couldn't teach him even if he had three lifetimes.

Bow stopped and blinked as she felt the snow hit her. Again she turned on her heel and faced him with a glare. "What do you want?"

Kale held forward a pie made of snow. "Its the season of giving in your culture, come partake int he feast." Oddly enough the snow pie was ery well constructed with fine details.
in the*

Bow rolled her eyes and sighed. "It's also the season of spending time with the ones you love. But because of you idiots, I can't." She hugged herself and bit her lip. She wasn't very good at being mad, but Kale was putting that to the test.

... That reminded her of something she needed to do and a cloud formed over her head. She walked past him... to the cemetery.

"Bow wait..." Well now Kale felt bad. He had never told her what would've happened had he lost that fight. JaK would've took over the team. He meant well but had upset her in the end. He frowned and followed after her. "Where are you going?"

Bow sighed and hugged herself even tighter. Tears were now spilling down her cheeks for a multitude of reasons. Instead of rain falling though, snow had begun to fall softly from the cloud. "N-nowhere that concerns you..."

kale stubbornly followed her. "If you think just because you're angry with me that I'd abandon one of my teammates you don't know me at all." Kale looked at her sternly. "I did what I did and if I had the chance I'd do it again if I thought it was for your own good." Kale would risk her hate rather than allow her to harm herself - that's what being brave meant.

Bow bit her lip and just kept walking, trying her hardest to ignore him, but when he spoke for the second time, her rage got the best of her and the snow around her instantly melted. "What the hell do you know about what's good for me!? I can't FLY right now because I have no love in my heart!! Do you know what that feels like!?!?" She then thought about her words and instantly regretted them, looking down and sniffling. "D-don't answer that... I-I know what you've been through... I know you've had it even worse than me... I-I'm sorry..."

kale stood quietly. "Sometimes those who love us do things that'll make us upset...Because they love us." A tear rolled down kales cheek and crystallized did to the sheer cold. "I never saw my mother die, I never tried to save her - she cast me to Earth just before hey reached our stronghold."

Bow saw his tear and suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him, almost putting her complete weight on him as she broke down a bit. "I-I'm so sorry Kale... I-I was being a $%@#... I'm so sorry... I-I know you were trying to look out for me... From your point of view, it must have looked really bad... B-but... you have to understand that from where I'm standing... He is my first love..." She took a step back and blushed lightly, looking at the ground and rubbing her arm.
Kale might've misunderstood the human concept of love with his next statement. "But Bow.." He said pushing her back a bit. "I love you too." He was very serious in his words.

"When we fought jinx we did something that dragons call the soul bond." A flashback to kale and bow uniting flames occurred in their minds. "This is something many beings try to achieve and can never do in their lifetime - your souls must be in perfect sync to have such a powerful affect."

Bow blinked and blushed brightly when he said that he loved her too, but then thought about it and smiled gently, knowing that he might not have the same definition of love as her. Then he spoke of their fight and she tilted her head. Thinking it might be an okay time for a small joke. "It must be the color of our hair..." She smiled softly and then hugged him again. "I-I really am glad that we met... I do feel like sometimes we do just...click...though at other points we're almost opposites... But maybe that's a good thing too..."

Kale looked as if he didn't quite follow her but smiled anyway. "You're one of the most confusing earth girls I've ever met, but I like you Rain Bow." Kale grinned like a giddy child. It was odd that at times he was so beastly and others he was so normal and goofy.

Bow giggled and had completely forgotten where they were headed until she turned to continue walking down the path. Immediately her demeanor dropped and she bit her lip. Her voice was barely a whisper as she looked over to him. "I-I know this may be an odd request but, c-can I hold your hand?"

kale extended his hand immediately and without question. A lot of things humans asked him seemed odd.

Bow sighed in relief as she took it, biting her lip as they made their way through the tombstones to a lone tree at the edge where a shrine had been built in place of actual graves. "D-do your people have cemeteries like this?" She was trying not to cry in front of him. She was trying to distract herself.

"No...we burn their remains in the Grimoreheart. A giant crystalline flame that carries the history of my ancestors it ... It's been lair ever since the slaying." Kale had never told anyone this.

Bow bit her lip and hugged him tightly. "I-I'm so sorry, Kale... With everything you do for our planet, is there anything I can possibly do for yours??" She looked up into his eyes with an absolute desire to help him. No matter the cost.

Kale looked scary. "Yes..forgive me." Kale's fangs showed as murderous thoughts entered his mind. "I'm going to murder the human that caused my realm to fall with my own hands."
He glared at Bow. "There is no force that can stop me from doing this."

Bow blinked at fist, not expecting that answer. But after a moment, her shock to a sweet smile and she hugged him gently, whispering. "You are already forgiven. And if you need any help fulfilling your goal, I'm right here for you. I will not strike the finishing blow, but I will help you."

Kale embraced Bow. He may not know what human love is exactly but he felt like he was coming to know.

Bow was warm in his embrace and stayed for a long moment before finally dragging herself away and looking to the shrine. "...th-this is where my parents are..."

Kale looked among the graveyard and frowned. Human culture was odd - they buried their loved ones in plain sight. Actively making them sad each time they laid eyes upon their resting place. Did they love misery that much. "I'm sure your ancestors are proud of what you're doing now." Kale said assured of himself. Who wouldn't respect a warrior who fought for peace in such a world as this.

Bow hugged herself as a cloud formed over her head again. "Y-yeah... I - I think they are... but... I - I don't deserve it." She sat down next to the shrine and plucked a few weeds from the ground. *mumbles* "I wish it had been me..."

Kale hung his head sorrowfully. He wasn't upset about what Bow was upset about but he was sad she was sad. However when she said she wished it had been her his hand shot forward and shoved Bow into the snow a yard away. The normal human regulations on men striking women didn't apply to dragons. "Don't you ever say anything like that in front of me again!" Kale roared at her. "I don't pity you Bow, nor will I show you mercy when you act weak in front of me." Brave walked over to her and grabbed her b her scarf. "Free yourself from grief and realize how much people needs you, this team needs you, how much I need you!" Kales face filled with anguish. "You gave me the power to defeat Jinx, you gave kishi the ability to survive, you keep me from believing all humans have a wicked side to them. And you have saved lives before...if it were you who passed in all respect to your parents, no one I mentioned would be alive." Kale dropped her and took a deep breath as his rage subsided.

Bow squealed as she was sent skidding through the snow and her face shown with shock and confusion. Then he picked her up by the collar and spoke to her. All she could do was listen and be taken aback by his words. He was right. However much she didn't want to admit it. If she had been the one to die, many lives would probably be gone. She hung her head in shame of her actions and whispered. "I-I'm sorry Kale... I am weak, but you are correct that I guess... I do make at least a little bit of a difference..." She bit her lip.
Kale picked her up and smiled. "It's ok, but on this team we don't give in to grief." He then sucked all the snow off of her and swallowed it. "Not as long as we're United." Kale placed a hand on Bow's shoulder. "And as long as I live I won't leave you, this I promise you." Kale spoke solemnly and his word was one of the things he took pride in. "I know you loved this JaK, but if he left you, and he didn't die fighting me for you he can survive without you." Kale meant to point out with this remark that unlike Kale and the team JaK can literally not die without Bow around. "So why not give your all to those who need you?"

Bow listened to his words and took them to heart. A tear escaped down her face and even she didn't know if it was out of sorrow or joy. Without any warning after he was done, she threw her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Thank you Kale. Thank you so much..." She then separated and smiled gently. "My heart, body, and soul are this team's now. I will do everything in my power to protect you all."

Kale nodded at her. "See," he clapped his hands together and created a crystal rose out of compressed snow. "That's why I love you." He said plainly as he put the flower on the grave.

Bow couldn't help but blush at the words. Her rosy cheeks were even highlighted by the snow and her paling skin. But then she shook her head and smiled gently, knowing he meant as just a friend and teammate. Obviously. So that's how she meant as well. "I love you too, Kale. I'm so glad I joined your team... I'd be lost without you."

Kale had a thought. "Humans give gifts to each other around this time of the year right?" Kale questioned as he tried to remember why.

Bow giggled softly and nodded. "Yeah. This holiday started as a celebration of the birth of Christ. He's a very important person in one specific religion. Now it's evolved into the season of giving, sharing, loving, laughing, and just all around joy. A time when we all try and forget our troubles and just. Be. Happy." Bow sighed and stared off into space, thinking over quite a few things.
"Hmm," Kale rubbed his chin. "Do you have a picture of your family...your parents I mean?"

Bow nodded and pulled out her wallet that held a small picture of her and her parents at the age of 6. "They told me it was the only surviving picture..." She looked away as she handed it to him.
Kale waved to show he didn't need to hold it and then took a deep breath. Snowflakes began to drizzle off his body like a human freezer and then he slammed his hands on the ground causing geysers of snow to erupt in front of him.

When they subsided frost sculptures were erected in their place of Bow's parents smiling with her as she is now and the other Titans along with Kale around them. All seemed joyous as they im mortally smiled over the two graves. "Merry Christmas Bow..." Kale said breathing slightly heavily. He was off on his days but the thought ...

Bow watched in awe and wonder as he did all of this. When he was done, she teared up and started to cry. "I-It's so beautiful! Thank you Kale... it's wonderful..."
Kale held her close and smiled warmly as he marveled at his work. "I messed up.." He said and shook his head. "I made you cry again."

Bow giggled softly and wiped her tears away while shaking her head. "These are good tears... tears of joy... it's a miracle to see this..."

She looked over to him with a gorgeous smile and amazed eyes. "Thank you again, Kale. This is more than I could have ever wished for..."

"What's family for..." Kale replied. He knew that was a common earth phrase that was often expressed to those you love dearly. Which a lot of humans actually did think Bow and kale were somehow related due to their hair.

Kale wrapped an arm around her and stuck out his tongue to catch snowflakes. The snow fall had picked up as if on cue right when he made the sculptures making the moment all more memorable in the spirit of giving.

Bow relaxed into him for both comfort and warmth as she watched the snow fall all around them. It was a perfect way to spend the day. She looked up at him and giggled lightly at his boyish charm. She decided to join in on the fun and stuck out her tongue to catch them as well.

Kale suddenly started to double over, and dry heave. "BOW!"

Bow went wide eyed and freaked out. She hugged him and started to glow blue, healing whatever it was that was making him heave. "W-what's wrong Kale!?!?"

Bow would feel nothing happening from her healing affects, and then suddenly... "Roar of the Arctic Wind!" A stream of snow poured from Kale's mouth and covered her in a mass of snow.
Kale began to laugh hysterically as he pointed at the female buried up to the tip of her ears. "SNOWBALL FIGHT!"

Bow was confused when she didn't feel anything. When he covered her in snow without warning she squeaked and then just sat there and blinked for a moment before the snow simply melted off of her. She grinned and stood up, getting a ball of snow in her hands and throwing it at him. "Kyaa!!" *giggle*

Kale's laughing was abruptly cut short when the snowball collided with his face and created a face mask of what frost. The only facial feature available being his surprised eyes.

Kale licked all the snow off and extended his hands shooting out snowballs like a t-shirt gun. "You're on!" He yelled with good tide.

Bow squeaked and ducked behind a random tombstone, thinking about what to do. Then an idea came to her. She smirked as she stood up and waved her hands around, fire dancing in trails off her finger tips. "Ha! You can't touch me now!!!" *giggle*
A challenge? Kale's eyes gleamed as he leaped into the air and created a giant snowball the size of an automobile and threw it at her. "Just who do you think I am!" Insinuating he much more than just a human tossing snow around.

"Kyaaa!!!" Bows eyes got wide and she used her acrobatics to jump up and back flip away from the gigantic snow ball. "Not fair!!!" She was smiling the entire time and then pouted, wondering something. It was dangerous, but if it didn't work then it would still be okay.

The pink haired girl bit her lip before grinning wildly. "Sorry if this doesn't work!" She started to throw three fire balls at him to see what he would do.

Kale was surprised that fire came at him and opened his mouth wide to eat all three. "Feeding your enemy!? You're bold Rain Lynn Bow."

Bow smiled brightly when she saw that it had worked. She just wanted to see if he would eat them. "I'm the strangest human you'll ever meet!!" She giggled and flew over to him, tackling him into the snow and laughing happily, light emanating from within her.
Kale had been tricked! No longer did he have dominion over snow and now that Bow had tackled him she was probably going to make sure he couldn't eat more! "GYAHH! You have the upper-hand but I won't be defeated!" Kale howled as he began to wrestle through the snow with Bow.

They tussled, they laughed, and rolled down a hill into a large mound of snow where they finally stopped with Bow on top of Kale. Both pink haired half breeds stared at each other. "Ok, ok, I admit defeat.." He said looking away.

Bow smiled as she sat on top of him, breathing heavily as she grinned. "That's right! I win~ But I'm pretty sure we both had fun!" *giggle* She stuck her tongue out and then extended her hand to him creating an orb of fire for him to eat. "Bon apetite!"
Kale looked envious at first due to his hurt pride, but then ended up sucking up the flaming orb and grinning from ear to ear. He could see why humans desired Bow; she was fun, honest, and attractive.

Bow giggled happily and then laid down on his chest, wondering if she could hear his heart beating. Curious to know if it sounded like hers. Like a human.
She would find it did, and that he was extremely warm after eating fire. The sensation would be like laying next to a fireplace. Kale wrapped his arms around her. Unlike his heart his behavior was what was irregular - Kale could've comfortably fallen asleep right there in the snow.

Bow couldn't help but blush lightly as he embraced her. The girl's eyes wandered up to his to try and read the expression on his face. She blinked and smiled gently before whispering. "You're very warm, Kale... almost...hot." She giggled, obviously using both varieties of the word.

Kale seemed to heave heard her and mumbled something before completely nodding off. He seemed peaceful in the snow, resting on a full stomach.

Bow blinked, staring at the dragon mage for a few moments before giggling and whispering to herself. "So cute..." It was just a minute later that she was out too. Laying on top of him as the snow continued to fall around them.
Back to top Go down

The First Snowfall. (Bow)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot :: The Titan Tree :: Oakwood Door / Foyer-
Jump to: