Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Grace's New Apartment Vote_lcapGrace's New Apartment Voting_barGrace's New Apartment Vote_rcap 
Moon
Grace's New Apartment Vote_lcapGrace's New Apartment Voting_barGrace's New Apartment Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Grace's New Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grace's New Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:50 pm

(Open to All)

Grace walked into the appartment building office. At 15 years old, she looked very much like she belonged in school on a monday morning like this one. Fred, the appartment manager, couldn't help thinking she was astonishingly attractive.

Oh well, it would never work out between us, he thought. Me being 40, she being in high school.

The girl stopped at the desk. Her long black hair swaying from her sudden stop.

Grace looked at the old man. He was nothing special. Just another weakling she had to talk to today. Was there something about her that attracted these people? Oh well, her mother had insisted that she actually rent a room, rather than just building one, to avoid 'undue attention,' whatever that meant.

"I need a room," Grace said. She handed the man the folder she was carrying.

"No school today?" asked the quizical manager.

"My studies are on hold, for the moment. I am in this town on personal business." She decided he was an idiot and opened the folder for him. It contained her passport, birth cirtificate, lots of other legal paperwork she didn't understand, and her mother's written note of approval to Grace getting an appartment in the United States. Apparently, Grace was also an "official ambassador" from the Koori Nation to the U.S.

The man looked confused at the overload of information. Grace rolled her eyes. "Basicly, I'm a grown up, and can do whatever I want. Now I need a room. I will be getting a job tomarrow, and I have $1000 now."

The manager looked concerned. "It doesn't seem safe for you to be traveling alone."

Grace smiled. "I can take care of myself."

After getting the room and unpacking her single bag, Grace went outside sat on the bench in front of the building to watch the people go by.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:38 am

The sun sat high in the sky overhead as its golden rays danced across the glittering sand of the beach. A lone young man stood at the edge of beach watching the waves break. The sparkling water rolled up the beach dying just before kissing his large black shoes. Most of the people of the beach turned their head and looked confused at the boy. It was very peculiar site indeed on to see a 6”4’ man in a full black three piece suite simple standing on the beach. It was defiantly not something any sane person would do. Then again Jump City had been known to harbor its fair share of…supernatural beings now and again.

Necati let a small sigh escape his lips, he had always hated using a disguise. Moving about in a form not his own had always been bothersome to him … though he bared it knowing that in certain cases it was just convenient to remain hidden among the crowd. After all walking about in the day time wearing a dark cloak and hood did seem to draw the attention of most life forms. However, Necati could not escape himself, it mattered not what form he took his porcelain white skin, snow white hair, perfect completion and unearthly grace seemed to be a dark beacon from the sky that drew all life forms attention to him. Perhaps, though, it was not his outward appearance that stole most minds but his overall dark presence that may have contributed to catching their eyes. Turning to walk down the beach Necati remained un-phased by the growing number of gazes that were beginning to drill into his back. Necati had been lead here for a purpose, something in the universe had drawn him to this very beach and he would not leave until he found it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Ah, Grace had a decent view of the beach from here. Maybe she could go swimming later today.

Grace felt something...strange. There was a man in a suit walking on the beach. As odd as that was, she felt some sort of spiritual energy emitting from the man.

Grace stood up and walked cautiously towards the beach. She had only ever met one person other than herself with this sort of spiritual energy. But it couldn't be him...could it. Necati?

She was within earshot from the man in the suit now. She felt shivers go down her spine as she spoke. "You look lost. Can I help you find something?"
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Necati’s head slowly turned as his light gray eyes fell upon the girl. He knew her; it was Graci Koori, the ice and spirit wielder. A dark smile made its way slowly across Necati’s face. What a strange coincidence that was occurring here. Then again Necati did not believe in chance or such random meeting of fate. No, everything in the universe had a design and was always where it was intended to be. He believed there was no chance only the illusion of it. Perhaps, he had been draw to this beach to meet her…yes that must have been it.

“No…not lost…I am simply looking for something…or more likely someone…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Grace was creeped out by the smile on the man's face. Was it Necati? There was no real way to know. The energy around him seemed to be dark, though. She stopped walking towards him.

"More likely? How can you look for something if you don't know what it is?"
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:42 pm

"It is quite easy my dear sometimes a feeling is all you need..."

His light gray eyes peered deep into her shining light blue ones as he read the expression of confusion on her face. It was obvious that she was discerning his identity and had gotten lost. He would give her a bit of comfort and confirm her thoughts.

"Do not fear your are right in that you know me. We have met once before do you remember?"

His face relaxed to a more normal pose. He was making an effort to make Grace feel more comfortable. If indeed he was here for the soul purpose of making her acquaintance then he would need her to feel well enough to talk to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Grace felt her gut turn over.
"If we have met before, then you must be...Necati. Are you Necati?"
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:24 pm

"Good girl you remembered." A sarcastic laugh escaped his throat as he returned his gaze to the see. "So what brings you to jump city Grace? I am sure it is not just the stunning vies?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:22 am

It was him! This was the monster that had killed her father!

Grace ignored Necati's question and drew the heat out of the air around him. She put enough foucs into this that half a second later, Necati was completely encased in ice. Grace drew in deeper breaths and noticed that she was dripping with sweat.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:31 am

Such a brash girl it was truly funny how humans chose to hang onto their pitiful lives and morn the passing of others. Did they not know at some point or other all would be claimed by death. In an instant dark energy began to fill the air as dark purple lines appeared across the ice. The the lines then began to hum as the energy jumped to life and purple fire consumed the ice reducing it to but a mere puddle at Necati's feet. Now his stormy gray eyes had a tinge of annoyance as slow building anger grew in his chest. The spirits in his head called for blood and their screams echoed in his soul at the use of his power calling him to madness. Had she really been foolish enough to blindly attack him. If attention had not already been brought to his presence than surely now it would be. Shaking the pieces of ice that remained off his suite he gazed darkly at the Grace.

"Little girl...I may have claimed your father but I was not what caused his death. I am Not the one that decides when people shall fall to the departed I simply carry their soul to the afterlife. It will do well for you bidding of eternity not to anger me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Necati had melted her ice. Crace had been foolish, pulling such an extreme move. She was tired now. Besides, if that hadn't hurt him, it was unlikely she could win in a fight at this time.

"Oh really? You don't kill people? You just take their souls away? Well I'm not buying your lies, you monster." She turned her back on him. A crowd was beginning to form around them. Grace was sweating even worse now. At least, if he was telling the truth and didn't decide when people died, he wouldn't kill her today.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm

"I do not care whether you believe the truth I tell you or not. Your ignorance is your own undoing." Necati's gaze quickly shifted around the beach as the crowd of people continued to grow. "Well this is going wonderfully now isn't it. I believe you have managed to catch every eye on this beach...I applaud you for making any idea I had of discretion and any hope you had anonymity hopeless. You are starting out quite well in this new city aren't you Grace." Necati's tone was sarcastic and mocking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:24 pm

"Are we done here?" Grace asked impatiently, her back still turned to Necati. She didn't want to fight now. All these people were at risk.
"You still have that someone or something to look for. You might want to start your search at the bottom of the ocean."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:16 am

Necati could not help but laugh, "I have found what I am looking for child...For now I will let it slumber but do not be surprised if one lone dark night you see me again...Weather you like to admit it or not our fates will forever be intertwined...You can not escape this no more than a fly can escape a spiders web."

Turning Necati began to walk away moving effortlessly across the sand as if he glided above the world instead of walked upon it. Turning back he spoke one last time to the girl.

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls for it tolls for you Grace."

With that he disappeared into a cloud of black mist leaving not even a footprint of where he had been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Their fates were intertwined? Grace had long suspected such, with the mysterious messages she wrote in her sleep and her strange, spiritual awareness.

What did he mean by that? Why would they meet again? Was that a threat? She didn't want to jump to conclusions, but what other reason could someone be visited by Death? Then again, she had just been visited by Necati, and was still alive. Was this just a social call?

Back in her appartment, she opened the book that she would never show to anyone outside her family. The entry from the night before clearly read:

'Ask not for whom the bell tolls, for it tolls for you Grace.'

That proved it. Her dreams and Necati were connected. But how?

The time was soon coming when all would be made clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Apartment   Grace's New Apartment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grace's New Apartment
Page 1 of 1