Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Vote_lcapHappy Birthday Jenny (solo) Voting_barHappy Birthday Jenny (solo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Vote_lcapHappy Birthday Jenny (solo) Voting_barHappy Birthday Jenny (solo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Happy Birthday Jenny (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Jenny (solo)   Happy Birthday Jenny (solo) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Jenny wears her hood up in her jennet look but with more boyish clothes hating the girly look. Her hands in her pockets as her lips held onto her cigarette her hands in her hoodie's pockets as she looked down at her grave stone standing on the refilled hole she had crawled out of.

Today was her birthday and like every other one she was alone.... well there was one point in time in her life for about 1 years that she had what she called family that she had 1 birthdays with but they were gone now. Dead by her hand, the situation caused but the boy that she got them to allow to join the team.

The only way to save them at the time was for them to die, and the hardest part of the situation was that afterwards months later when she awoke her small coma she had learned that the was mislead and the affects of what had happened to them would have wore of by then making their deaths needless. But how was she to know, how would she have survived and fought them off holding them back long enough to learn that, she was only abut 13 at the time... a kid.

She closed her eyes the wind slightly blowing her hair. She had been so close to seeing her friends again so many times, so close to apologizing but always pulled away before she could. She knew all of them but 16 didn't blame her but apologizing felt like a needed thing despite the fact it was 16 who caused them to beinging their states of mind... the cause of their deaths, she and her friends coma.... everything.

Roy... he had been like big brother she once had but smiled less and was more silent than others but still so caring...

4 Years ago in an abandoned hotel in a small town north of Witchita Texas

Jenny hugs her bunny stuffed animal as she waled over to a balcony a 17 year old boy with long tied back black hair as he leaned on the railing looking out to the city. She was teary eyed her hair down and reached her mid back it was brown with blue tips and her ears were very very long. She wore an over sized shirt that looked like a nightgown on her. She walked over to Roy who towered over her sniffing a bit "Roy....?"

Roy blinked and looked over to her silently with a straight face. "I had a nightmare about my parents again..." she sighed rolling his eyes seeming very annoyed. She looked down sadly but blinked as she felt his gentle hand guide her over to him and she smiled leaning on him as she held her with one hand to his side silently until she fell asleep and then proceeded to carry her back to her room.

Present Time and Location

He had helped me to sleep the entire time I was with him... he was so kind... Then their was Rose... She had taught me everything I know how to fight... she was cold and harsh but caring and protective of me... we commonly joked and teased her that she was our crazy families mother, she was also our leader in our little crime group.

4 Years ago in a desert on a moving car outside a small town north of Wichita Texas

14 year old jenny wobbled as she struggled to keep balance on the moving car her long scarf covering her mouth. Her long hair in pigtails that rest on her chest, she wore her striped short sleeve shirt with her blue hoodie around her waist where the belt that held up her shirt was. She stubble back holding her blunt sword in her hand but was caught before she fell off looking to the 16 year old blonde girl who looked annoyed.

“Stop leaning back as you fall so you don’t stumble further. lean against where you are falling but not too drastically so you don’t lose balance, and for god’s sake stop flailing that blunt piece of %#!@ of yours around when you are so called slashing at me” She had her stand up straight Jenny gaining her balance “now swing the sword like its an extension of your arm not a lim limb and come at me already!” Jenny nodded as she slashed at her.

She was brutal at times but kept everyone out of trouble for the most part. She’s why I can fight so well right now. There were 2 others on the team besides 16 and I... John and Laney. They were both the closest to my ages John was 14 and we always played games together and not only that but he helped me perfect my hacking skills.

4 Years ago in an abandoned hotel in a small town north of Wichita Texas

“Now hurry and type this code in 001010011101001010101! It works on most systems and it corrupts the data making it unable to reach back to your own but mostly because no one expects you to use only 2 numbers for a code” The spike haired redheaded boy said to her with a smile one of his teeth was gone.

Jenny wearing the same thing as before but her hoodie was laid over the couch the two sat on. She typed quickly on her laptop and it said transfer complete. The two smile brightly and height five and chest bump each other. “Oh yeah! $1,000 dollars and the new Halo game too!” he cheered and she giggled grinning “I bet I could beat you with only one hand in a deathmatch!” he grinned back “Oh you are so on! Come on Lets go get the cash then hurry back to play the round!” The two then ran off

And Laney... the one who is now stuck in a coma... who the doctors say that won’t wake up.... she taught me how to play guitar.. what music could do... how much music can make someone feel free... she was the reason I wanted to get into the music industry...

4 Years ago in a music store after hours in a small town north of Wichita Texas

The two snuck in after seeing it now empty and went over to the acoustic guitars Jenny wore her hoodie it usually getting cold at night, her blunt sword on her back held on by a strp and its shealth. They then sat down and Laney started teaching her basic chords with a bright smile they 13 and 14 year old girl smiling as they goofed off and played their guitars. Jenny looked up at the girl who was just a year older than her she had lavender colored hair that was in a short spiked out ponytail her hair covering one eye.

“I like it when you smile...” Jenny said out loud and blushed when she realised she said that out loud but Laney blushed and smiled to her “and I like your cute pointy teeth” Jenny blushed more but looked down a bit she was quiet shy Laney placing a hand on her shoulder but then the Image faded.

Present Time and Date

I can’t remember much after that because of the %#!@ 16 pulled once we got back to the hideout... Everyone thought magic and mythical %#!@ was just that... myths... we didn’t think it was real but... 16 proved to us it was by taking over everyone... Or at least taking over the others and failing with me but caused me brain damage in the process to erase some of my short term memories when he did it and when the spell faded...

I can’t help but feel that i was something important.... but the thought that I’m missing memories scares me.. who knows what could have happened during those times.. I guess thats why I couldn’t go through with the memory wipe with Jemmy. Jenny let a tear fall as she thought back again. I can still remember the fight.... I can’t believe I survived...

4 Years ago outside the hotel in the small town north of Wichita Texas

Jenny looked around as her friends eyes glazed over and walked closer to her as 16 laughed insanely holding a magic book in his right hand standing on a car shouting out how the spell was irreversible. Jenny glared at him demaning he stop messing around and change them back but he grinned a twisted grin, he was a perfect liar and he managed to lead Jenny to believe in order to save the others they had to die.

Jenny went wide eyed but then was punched into a wall hard by rose her fist glowing she had telekinetic powers and she used them usually to make all her physical attacks stronger by manipulating her arms and adding the strength of her telekinetic force to them to make them super strong.
Roy looked at her emotionless as he suddenly lunged at her with high speeds but before he could kick and crush her she made a force field and made her launch through the wall but was caught by John who then run around with super speed as Laney punched with super speed each time he passed hitting Jenny hard.

He then tossed Jenny to the ground very much injured. Jenny coughed up blood but slowly got to her feet pulling out her blunt sword waving her hand over it a energy blade going around it to make it sharp. Jenny then Barely fought off her friends and was forced to kill them all as she cried.

She glared at 16 as she flew at him cutting him in half shouting in anger as Laney lounged at her to try and kill her and she whipped around stabbing clean through Laney. Her eyes went wide as the glow they had faded and filled with tears. “Laney... no...” the police arrived and from the panic a newbie cop unloaded his gun into Jenny’s back. Jenny fell to the ground and she looked at laney with teary eyes before the image faded.

Present Time and Date

After that I woke up after hearing I had been in a coma for a few months and that Laney was not to wake up....out of shame and sorrow... I left... She opened her eyes tears staining her cheeks... they were my family... now their gone...She sighed.... every year on my birthday I think back to that those times..... I hate my birthday....

Jenny then walked away the last memory played revealing the two things the two memories she lost forever because of 16. Laney Placed her hand on Jenny’s shoulder and suddenly pulled her close as she kissed her on the lips Jenny blushing brightly but kissed back They kissed for a long while before breaking it.

Laney blushed but smiled to her “I’m glad you kissed back that could have been awkward” she giggled teasingly sticking her tongue out at her. Jenny blushed “That felt funny.... I haven’t really felt like that before....” she said confused and Laney blushed super hard “oh... well uh.. that means you probably like girls then...”

Jenny blinked “huh... i’ve felt that way but in a lesser degree before at some girls but I didn’t think-.....” they blushed hard “-that explains so much....” the image fades then goes back to the last memory. Jenny had her hand out stretched to Laney’s lightly holding her hand as her eyes become clear as she held Jenny’s hand lightly both in tears.

They both were bleeding out badly as the paramedics arrived the cops rushing over cursing “oh %#!@ it was just a kid!” Jenny looked at Laney and managed to speak. “I’m so sorry...” And Laney gave a soft smile to her. “I forgive you... I.... I love you....” Jenny was fading fast as they were put on gurneys Jenny forcing out. “I love you too...” Before the image faded.
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Jenny (solo)
Page 1 of 1