Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Fun Jenny (Jak) Vote_lcapFun Jenny (Jak) Voting_barFun Jenny (Jak) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fun Jenny (Jak)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:08 am

Jenny lays face down on her bed he hair down and she wore but a simply large black t shirt and black boxers listening to her usual punk rock and metal music off her laptop.  She held her pillow lightly before lifting her head a little resting her chin on her pillow as she looked to her locket in her hand.  She stared at it with tiered eyes looking over the pictures over.

She lightly brushed her finger over each photo. She looked over to her communicator next to her reaching over to it. She stared at it for a bit as she slowly clicked the contacts button and scrolled down to Jak's name. She clicked the call button Slowly bringing the phone to her ear counting the rings. 1... 2... 3- she quickly hung up before he could answer. 

Suddenly the phone rang and she jumped accidentally clicking the accept button and epped quickly hanging up. She tossed the communicator at her dresser hiding her head under her pillow holding it on her head dropping the locket on the ground. She laid there for a few moments before letting got of the pillow on her head.

She rolled on her back letting the pillow lay on her face. She clenched the pillow again pulling it down on her face more and shouted in frustration into it. She sighed letting her hands fall to her sides. Jenny clenched her fists after a bit and narrowed her eyes thinking 'Why the hell am I moping around when I could be out there fighting right now?! I'm Shadow knight Damn it!'

She sat up in her bed the pillow falling onto her lap as she looked to one of her combat boots and pulled out her pistol. Checking its bullets, which where full then checked the other. She laid the pistols on the pillow taping them with her fingers lightly thinking for a moment before grabbing her computer looking through the local police records. 

There was a drug dealer that had killed hundreds already and escaped from jail twice already and the cops were going after him tomorrow night which chances are he'd be gone by then. She looked at the location for a moment more before getting up and changed. She took off her t shirt but paused when she saw her scare on her stomach. 

She lightly placed a hand on her stomach hearing the screams of the little girl then of Jak. Remembering as the men took her child from her in the ambulance. She clenched her teeth before looking from the mirror finishing changing as she pulled on her boots putting one pistol and an extra clip of ammo in each boot. 

She put her communicator in her jacket pocket putting the locket in the other like usual. She grabbed her laptop putting it in its holder on her back under her jacket. She put in ear buds plugging them in her laptop putting her communicator on vibrate. She put down her sunglasses and put up her hood as she looked to the mirror flipping it off as the song Three days grace Gone forever came on.

A water droplet went down the back of her head before she quickly skipped to the next song. Then it was Thirty Seconds to Mars The Kill and her eye twitched as she skip button again. It was then The pretty reckless Make me wan to die her eye twitched more as she skipped the song. Then My Chemical romance Ghost of you so she shouted. "OH COME ON!"

She hit the next button again then finally something she was okay with came on Egypt Central White rabbit. She sighed in relief and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from under her bed on her way out the window. She then began to fly to the location. 

She landed on the building roof top she pulled down her mouth mask putting a cigarette in her mouth lighting it and smoking it a little blowing out smoke through her nose. She flew into a window pulling out her pistols as she walked down the hall way. She with a straight face.

A few men came out of a room and saw her. They quickly reached for their guns but she quickly shot both of the hands making them drop the guns as she ran at one jump kicking his face with both feet as she shot out an energy bolt from her feet shooting the other man in the head. She landed on the mans now bloody face.

She looked down at him and the dead man. Before she could really think much on what she just did a few men came her way. She stared at them her cigarette still in her mouth as she smoked it. She then ran at the men shooting them before they could shoot her but non lethal shots. She ran through the house continuing this until she ran out of bullets and saw the main boss and his body guard who was much larger than her. 

"So... you think you can stop me eh hero? Well let me tell you I'll just break out again even if you get me. The moment i get in there I'll just get out." he said with a grin Jenny then spoke with a straight face. "Sorry... can't hear your ass talk to me over my music.... oh wait... that's your face... my bad...." 

He growled "Kill her." the man started running at her but she lept at him kicking him in the chest with all her weight making him stumble back on out the window. She surfed on his stomach as he landed head first onto the cement drive way that went down hill and she rid him all the way down leaving a blood trail. 

She dropped her cigarette on his forehead and crushed it with her boot. She then walked to the window starting to fly as she lit a new cigarette landing in front of the shocked man as she put the lighter away. He quickly aimed a gun at her and laughed as she put up her energy sheild "you have no more weapons even if you block this I'll just shot you before you can get to me!"

Right after the bullet was stopped by the shield that cracked she lept at him as she formed a massive sword and plunged it into his chest as she landed. He was wide eyed as she spoke calmly to him. "Enough have died by your hand... so I'll handle this kill myself for you...." she jerked the sword to cut through his heart while it was in his chest. 

He dropped his gun as her sword shattered and he fell to the ground lifeless. She stared at him with a straight face for a while before speaking once more. "You cant kill anyone... ever again....." She jumped out the window slowing her fall with her flight as she started walking from the house by the trail of blood.
Back to top Go down

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:59 am

A rogue hand would fly forward in the darkness and grab the female by her arm and throw her against a wall. There she would have her arms pressed back by two muscular forearms and peer into a pair of shimmeringly yellow eyes. The figure was bigger than her and although the glare was cold she would recognize the warmth behind them.

The night air chilled all those within it's reach. The skin of all living creatures crawled, as if searching for warmth and once found would gravitate towards it. Maybe it was due to this factor that JaK pressed his body closer to Jenny's as the stared at each other silently. He hadn't seen much of what went down with the female just now other than her dive out a window, a man fall, and blood trickle in her wake. "What're you up to so late at night?" JaK said concerned.

Here go of her arms and stepped away with his hands in his pockets. He didn't understand why he was having trouble talking to her or why his heart was beating so fast. Did he still care for her this much without realizing it? Regardless, he remained cool calm and collected. "You called me?" However, Jenny and anyone who truly knew JaK would see the uneasiness I his manner and the slight tremble in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:29 am

Jenny was caught off guard as she was pinned to the wall but she narrowed her eyes her irises glowing light blue making her sunglasses glow a bit as she charged up her energy staring with narrowed eyes into the ones that looked at her. Her face remained straight though and generally calm as her lips lightly held onto her cigarette.

It took her a moment to realize that it was Jak who had pinned her but she didn't stop her attack from charging but it would make her not fire at him yet. What made her realize that I was Jak wasn't just this eyes but the familiar feeling of his body being so close to hers. All of their late nights and quiets ones being side by side feeling safe in each others arms, everything flooded her mind. Though everything stopped like it was blocked off by a dam by his question.

Jenny spoke in her southern accent with an annoyed mixed with a sarcastic tone. "I'm a hero Jak what do you think I'm doing...? Here I'll give you a hint, I did it nearly every night we were together until I promised I'd stop?" She tried pushing off bad thoughts as she continued. "Now let go of me before I blast you...." When he did so she took a small step from the wall.

She took the cigarette from her mouth in two fingers looking him over as he spoke to her. She had called him and she knew that it would be pointless to deny it. "Yeah but then I decided I didn't want to talk to you last minute.... why do you care....?" She asked. Why did he seem so off? He was the one who got mad at her after she broke up with him. He should be angry at her no so uneasy... why was that, she wondered.

She removed her hood as she thought allowing Jak now to see her 'new look' as she took a few puffs of her cigarette. Her hair was much shorter and had many split ends and not cut evenly either. But most importantly he'd notice her ears. Last he saw they were a foot long and pointy but now they looked like a normal person's ear with the top part of it chopped off making them actually slightly shorter than an average ear for a normal person.
Back to top Go down

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:02 pm

JaK snickered at her comment and blushed a bit. She said she was out late, doing something she used to do every night with him until she stopped. He could barely resist the dirty joke that followed. "If that's what you're out here doing, I hope you're at least charging for it." He longed to touch her, but that time was done and over with. That girl he used to hold, and kiss, and love was gone. Replaced by this new "fun" Jenny. Evident by her new look.

He motioned to her ears. "That looks like it was painful. Still can't heal yourself?" JaK said while trying to show how it bothered him to see her like this.

JaK seemed distressed while he contemplated her question of why he cared and then stepped forward towards her aggressively and snapped his fingers before slamming his fist against the wall. This action caused a white light to shine while the wall reformed around them in a dome shape, a way in which JaK bought them a little privacy from the world. "I loved you dumb#%$ of course I care if you call me at this time of night. You have a dangerous line of work and ever since...what happened...I don't know what you're into anymore." JaK was breathing heavy next to her face, they were in such close proximity. She didn't even realize how quickly he had raced through town to find her after getting that call. "Look," JaK said moving away a bit. "I was just worried." He looked away. "It's obvious you're alright and don't feel the same way anymore. We can just call your call an accident and I won't bother you anymore. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:14 pm

Jenny narrowed her eyes at his comment raising a glowing fist to hit him but couldn't bring herself to do it so she slowly lowered her fist crossing her arms. She looked off when he mentioned her ears and spoke coldly. "My healing is just fine... it just can't regrow severed body parts..." Jenny didn't like thinking back to her moment of weakness when she cut off her own ears, nor did she like to admit she was the one who did it.

Jenny took a step back as he took one forward and looked around them as the dome formed looking over to him when it was finished as he began to speak. She narrowed her eyes more as he shouted at her and growled shouting at him. "I thought I loved you too! But hell I don't know how I truly felt about anything back then! I worry about you a lot You could have randomly gotten into jail from falling in with the wrong crowd again or worse! And if you care so much don't call me names fat ass!"

She realized how close they where after the moment of silence they held and moved a bit away at the same time as him looking slightly down. She put her hands in her pockets as she listened to what he had to say closing her eyes as she clenched the locket in her pocket. She then spoke a bit quietly "....Is it really that easy...? .....that simple.... just call it a mess up and just forget about it like it was nothing...?"
Back to top Go down

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:37 am

Both teens glared at each other after their insults. It dawned on JaK during that moment that he remembers that Jenny hated when he cursed at her. It was almost laughable that was the part of her personality that remained.

She asked JaK if it was that easy. Sage nearly choked up. They were still so close and so secluded. He placed one arm over each one of her shoulders, boxing her in between himself and the wall, but not quite touching her. "I try to tell myself it is..." JaK said sincerely. "But in truth I can't get it out of my head." He dropped his head down. "Hey...." A long silence filled the air in between them. "What do you feel when I'm this close to you now?" JaK had enough insecurity to last him a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Jenny stared at him silently as he boxed her in between him, his arms, and the wall that jenny now pressed her back against. She looked him in the eye as he replied but slowly looked away a bit. She wished he just said yes, it would have made things so much easier and less complicated. Yet... she sorta was eased a bit feeling a bit better that she heard him say no it wasn't that easy.

Jenny lightly held the locket in her hand that was in her pocket, lightly rubbing her thumb over part that held the pictures inside the lockets chain draped over and around each of her fingers. She then heard his next question blinking a bit looking up to him as she thought looking a bit down. "Nothing..."

Jak would notice her irises turning light blue from this angle, and he'd know from her track record that she was lying and was feeling some kind of high emotion since they only turned this color when not using her powers when she felt a high level of some emotion. Jenny did in fact feel a high level of emotion for him and even more now that they were so close but neither of these high emotions she felt she could truly decipher.

Despite any feeling she felt right now though she could not stop thinking about closing the space between them by making Jak get closer to her. She wanted to wrap her arms around him and him wrap around her never having felt so safe before than when he held her. She wanted to feel his body against her as their warm shoved off the cold that surrounded them.

But she wouldn't admit this nor let herself have this as she made sure to keep Jak at arm length from now on. And try not to look at him any longer than she had to since every moment she looked at him she was unable to stop thinking about their child... and what could have been if it lived.
Back to top Go down

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:27 pm

JaK saw her eyes glow blue and began to lean forward. The girl had a threatening look in her eye, as if she would blast him, but he paid it no mind as he edged forward. She put her arm forward to keep him away, but he firmly grabbed it and moved it aside. Then just before his face met hers he rested his forehead against her forehead and just stood like that.

It seemed like he would've attempted to kiss her, but he knew Jenny didn't want that. Even if she sub-consciously wanted that, SHE did not want him, and JaK wouldn't manipulate her emotions or try to force her too. He snapped his fingers against the wall with his other hand and in a brief moment the dome was gone from around them. He exhaled and a puff of cold air which filled the space between his lips and Jennys, showing just how close they were to each other. JaK let go of her arm and stepped back. "Well then," He said folding his arms and looking into the night sky while taking a deep breath. "I guess were done here." He didn't have much else to say. His expression seemed as though he was trying to push back or let go of something deep inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Jenny let him touch his forehead to hers closing her eyes as he did. Her lips hovered over his but not yet touching. She nearly followed him as he took a step back but held her body close to the wall looking down. "yeah... guess we are....." she started to fly. "Stay safe...." she then began, unless stopped, flying away.
Back to top Go down

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:02 pm

As she flew, something tugged on her foot. As she turned she would see it was JaK's hand which pulled her down back towards him. Once at eye level he would lean forward to kiss her. He had to give into his moment of weakness, just one more time.

After the event in the subway Jenny didn't kiss JaK, they didn't even hug; there was no closure. So this final kiss would be long and passionate. JaK could tell she felt flustered as was he. If things went as planned when his lips connected a warm, yet cooled sensation would pulse between them that just felt, right. Almost as if it had unlocked a power that caused the two to travel back in time to the day where their personalities were switched. JaK seeming down trodden on the wrong path, and powerless - a rebel vagrant. And Jenny the warrioress, doing right to fight the evils of the world. Then after a minute the stream of emotion and memory would cut off as their lips parted and JaK stood before her with a dazed look. "You can shoot me now if you want..." JaK's melancholy expression betrayed him. He wanted that statement to seem like he wasn't afraid of her reaction, when in actuality he just wanted to feel more of her. Even if it was her disdain and anger or maybe it was just he was wondering what he was doing in this lifestyle now that she wasn't helping guide him through it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Jenny blinked looking down to jak as he grabbed her foot and lowered down as he pulled and was shocked to see him kissing her. She dropped her cigarette as she started to kiss him back closing her eyes. She kissed him until he broke the kiss and she whispered in his ear as she slowly pressed her hand to his chest gently. "I would but I'm out of bullets..." her hand began to glow.

"so i guess this will have to do..." she shot an energy bolt that would make him stumbled and leave a gash on his chest. She blinked looking to her hand then to him her energy bolts must have gotten strong enough to break skin now and not just knock back opponents. "oops... oh well..." She started to fly backwards away from him. "you know how to reach me if you need me." she then turned to leave in mid air.
Back to top Go down

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:38 am

As she whispered into JaK's ear, he seemed suprised di that mean she wasn't going to-

"Oop!" JaK rubbed the front of his chest, patting out the burn and smoke. There was a thin line of blood dribbling from the wound. As she turned to leave, Sage rubbed his skin and felt the wound close up instantly. It would seem his skin was tougher than a humans now.

"You're not the only one who's changed Jenny." JaK said slumping his shoulders and turning to head home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun Jenny (Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Jenny (Jak)   Fun Jenny (Jak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Jenny (Jak)
Page 1 of 1