Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Vote_lcapA wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Voting_barA wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Vote_lcapA wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Voting_barA wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Empty
PostSubject: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:23 pm

"Okay...so it's a standard Earth climate and setting with a good portion of people possessing supernatural abilities, refereed to as Meta-humans. It gets regular visits from aliens, cosmic beings, people from other dimensions..." Kardus looked to his wife. "Why have we not visited this place before, again?"

"Well for one thing; you keep dying."

"Yeah yeah I know... I stopped that."

Caroline looked back to him. "Are you ready?"

"I'd say so. Where are you dropping me off at?"

"Outside Jump city, which contains the highest concentration of Meta-humans on the planet."

"And where is this city at?"

"California."

"Figures..."

"Apparently California has become it's own country."

"Oh? Curious. Something to look into."

"Ready?"

"Yep. Beam be down, Scotty!" ^^

*MEANWHILE, DOWN IN JUMP CITY*

'Twas pretty much an average day in the city, or as normal as Jump city gets anyway. The roads and streets in downtown were busy and bustling as they normally were. A mom was walking her two kids to the daycare, business men and women were talking away on their phones about the latest opportunities, a teen rode by on a skateboard kept propelled by the boy's own telekinetic abilities, and in the mist of this scene of a rushed society burst forth a warped bubble of energy. From that bubble of energy dropped out Kardus, landing smack onto the middle of the road. He was soon greeted by the shriek of a car stopping and a friendly honk with an equally friendly remark, "The hell are you doing!? Get out of the road!" Needless to say the newly arrived explorer did just that, eyes wide with confusion and surprise. "I thought you said it was going to be OUTSIDE the city..." O.o The black skinned, blue haired alien looked around at the few looks he was getting. "Eh...I suppose it works just the same. But I can already tell that's going to be a pain."

He looked around for a moment, getting an good view of his surroundings before begging to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Greed didn't notice the disturbance in the middle of the road, he was too focused on his mark. He'd been following this sucker for about 20 seconds now. It was time to move. Greed expertly slipped through the crowd, right in front of where the alien had gotten on the sidewalk. He bumped into his mark, swiftly swiping his wallet from his back pocket without the guy noticing. He chuckled, stopping and turning so his back was to Kardus.

"Too easy. Let's see here..."

Greed opened the wallet and started counting the bills inside without paying attention to his surroundings. His guns were well hidden under his hoodie. He'd had his mask hanging out of his back pocket, so it wasn't over his face. He was also wearing heavy steel toed boots.

"This town is too easy sometimes."

A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Maskless_zps2514b6a5
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Kardus blinked as he observed a robbery within the first minute of being here. "..." What was he supposed to do now? He didn't care for diving right into something as soon as he arrived at a pl- Wait. Yes he did, he did that all the time. Turning toward Greed, Kardus raised a hand and with a swift and powerful motion, swung it at the back of the man's head. He knew exactly where and how hard to strike to knock a man out, and struck exactly with the intent of doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Greed was too distracted by the money to dodge the surprise attack from behind. What kind of coward attacked from behind? He stumbled forward when he got hit, growling and nearly falling over when he hit a crack in the pavement. He sent a glare to the culprit.

"Ah. Big tough guy, hits a dude when his backs turned, eh? I may be a thief but I'm certainly not a coward."

Greed straightened himself, seemingly unaffected by the blow. He rested his hands in his pockets, eying the man with a scowl.

"Let me guess. Some bleeding heart vigilante that's gonna beat me up if I don't give it back? You know that's illegal too, right? Eye for an eye kinda thing going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Kardus raised an eyebrow at the man's words.  "Now who said I was a coward?  Whoever told you that was a liar.  You on the other hand?  I'm not so sure."  Kardus turned and whistled loudly to the man Greed had robbed.  "HEY!  You with the iphone!"  The man, and one other, looked to him; and Kardus looked to the man in question as he pointed to Greed.  "Did you give this guy permission to take your wallet?"  The man blinked and checked his pants, while Kardus looked to Greed.  "If you actually cared about legality, you would return that right about now."  Noticing his wallet gone the man looked back up at greed, then started to run over.  "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Greed remained unamused as the man called his mark back, yelling about how Greed stole his wallet. It seemed the man wanted to make a scene. Well, who was Greed to disagree?

"I'm not normally like this, see..."

He started, almost as if he was about to apologize, but in reality the chains on his wrists were connecting to the guns in his pockets. When his mark started running towards them, Greed made sure he was still outside of Kardus' arms length. He'd stumble quite a bit with that hit. With the confirmation he dashed down an alley entrance that was a few feet away. He had to shove people out of his way to pull it off.

"...but I suppose running a a fair option sometimes!"

He said to himself, though he figured both men could hear him. Greed ran fast, he was in great shape, making his way down the alley fast.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Kardus blinked as Greed began to run.  "Coward!"  It almost made him laugh, the man that just accused him of cowardice was now running away from an unarmed man.  The wallet-less man began to peruse him, and Kardus followed.  However, Kardus only made an attempt to keep up with them.  The man, closer to Greed than Kardus was, drew nearer and reached out to grab and tackle him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Greed trailed the two down the alley for a bit, he'd wanted to get the people out of the way. The two trailing behind were still a safe distance away. He stopped on his heel and spun, his guns already drawn. A rubber bullet to the civilians face send him to the ground, then the other gun trained on Kardus, firing 3 rubber rounds towards his knees. Greed was a great marksman, they'd be tough to avoid unless he was a speed type meta.

"Now, now. Just couldn't let me go, could ya?"

Greed taunted, ready to fire some more deadly shots if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 1:07 am

The man hardly knew what hit him when he suddenly felt a rubber bullet hit his cheek, just below the eye, and fell to the ground.  He was lucky it didn't put his eye out.  It caused some pretty good bruising and broke a bone or two, and he groaned loudly as he lay on the pavement.  Kardus then stopped and watched Greed shoot him in the knees, not even trying to dodge.  He looked down at them, not flinching or seeming to be affected at all.  He was slightly bruised, but that was it.  He looked to greed and raised an eyebrow.  "Really?  Are you that desperate for money that you'd go around shooting people for..what..$50?"  Kardus could see right through the wallet and knew the estimated amount was about right.  

He then walked up to the man on the ground, helping him up.  "You're not even worth the effort.  Keep the money."  He began to take the man in the opposite direction, walking down the street.  "If I were you I'd put that phone to use.  Call your credit card companies and tell them to suspend any new transactions.  Also look up the location of the nearest hospital.  I'm taking you to get treated for that shot that nearly took out your eye; and don't worry, I'm paying for it.  Also call the police.  That guy needs to be dealt with."  The man listened and nodded, one hand on his face as he glanced back at Greed.  "..What's his problem anyway?"  "He's selfish, cocky, and desperate for money.  What else?"  Kardus glanced back at Greed to make sure he didn't try anything else, and would just walk away with the man if he didn't.

"What's your name, by the way?" "Alex.. Thanks for the help." "No problem. It's nice to meet you; though a shame it wasn't under kinder circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:58 am

Greed shrugged at the chastise of the man. He was Greed. He'd kill for less than 50 bucks. It was his thing, and who he was. He'd spent a long time figuring that out and wasn't going to throw it away for nothing.

"Suit yourself, kid."

He said as they made their way out. Greed didn't follow or give chase. He turned on his heel to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:34 am

Kardus watched Greed turn to leave as Alex got ready to call the police.  He looked back to the man.  "By the way, my name's Kardus.  How's your cheek feeling?" he asked, leaning forward to look at it.  "It hurts like heck.." he said with a chuckle.  "Yeahhh getting shot will do that to you.  Also...about the hospital thing.  I have wealth, but not in dollar bills."  Kardus then reached into his pocket and pulled out a one ounce tablet of pure, solid gold.  It was worth about $1,200.  "Do you think they will take this or do I have to take it to be exchanged somewhere?"  Alex blinked.  "..Is that gold?"  "Yup.  Always keep some handy."  "Umm...you probably need to sell it at a pawn shop.."  "Right..  Well let's get you to a hospital and then you can point me to one so I can go and do that."  

Kardus and Alex kept walking, but Kardus watched Greed with a sonar-like area sensing ability.  Assuming the thief was desperate or gutsy enough, it was possible he might take an interest in the gold he had, and try to steal that as well.  Kardus stayed alert in case of that, but it seemed Greed didn't respond they soon went their separate ways.

[END THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)   A wild portal appears  (open to two, then ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wild portal appears (open to two, then ask)
Page 1 of 1