Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSalty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barSalty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSalty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barSalty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Salty Restart (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salty Restart (Energy)   Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:41 pm

"It could be... all that seriousness can build tension and without someone to break that it divides people... I'd tell you where to find everyone so you then coukd decide who to join if you wanted to but at this point i dont know who is where... i think the tower is still in use, and that big tree in the park is another part of the team but i dont know where the unregistered team is... though no matter where you go i hope you stay safe its boring without you around." she said smiling a little at the end of that last part.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Salty Restart (Energy)   Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 7:01 pm

"I won't be running off anytime soon, promise". Manic said with a smile. He was planning on staying for a good long while yet, there were no plans for him to run off. "I don't have any communicator though, guess I'll probably end up bumping to you on one of my runs around the city, like before". So many instances of where he just ran into Energy Warrior. That burning building, that attack on the Mayor, had a knack for it. "Think I just need to lay low for a few days, sort myself out, get my head around that whole registration thing before I go visiting anybody... and we haven't even moved on to the Russians... never mind that, though". There really was a lot for a hero returning to Jump City to process. Perhaps there should be billboards, starting a few miles outside the city to clue all those heading for Jump City in on the current situation. "Anyway, EnG. Thanks for the help - that was literally the first thing that happened after I stepped one foot back into this crazy place".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Salty Restart (Energy)   Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:36 am

Jenny smiled and nodded once "good." Manic was right Jump had to start warning others who came into the city for all they know most people don't know outside of the city because the city's news only came on in the city. she walked with him a bit more as he talked and nodded once more before handing him a phone number. "Here in case you are around a phone this is my number feel free to call me anytime."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Salty Restart (Energy)   Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:12 am

Normally it can be quite difficult to get a girl's phone number, but that was much easier. Manic put the note with the number away into his pocket. "Will do". Should probably pick up a cell phone or something. "Right, well En'. I'm going sight seeing, so I will talk to you.... later. Laters!". And in a flash, he disappeared - just as quickly as he arrived. A bright fluorescent green blur dashing off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salty Restart (Energy)   Salty Restart (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salty Restart (Energy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2