Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:57 am

Blake nodded and then slowly remembered what she had been told to do by the new HIVE leaders. "So...How are you feeling? With the whole thing about breaking off?" She asked carefully, not wanting to break whatever thin ice she was likely treading on.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Nina raised an eyebrow and turned her head to Blake "are you seriously doing what Pix said? Pix worries too much, what he doesn't know is that I've been crying myself to sleep for the past few months with Ixen, then the whole thing with Mal was just something so I wouldn't end up drinking my troubles away, everyone grieves differently...I just...yeah, I'm fine really" she said, assuming that by "the whole thing about breaking off" she meant all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Blake didn't seem to want to let up and was nearly sitting on Nina's lap. "But crying yourself to sleep isn't a good thing Nina. You need to deal with those kinds of things." As much as she hated it, yeah she was doing what Pix asked. More so for the sake of her friend.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Nina gave a soft smile to Blake and ruffled her hair "hun, I'm a big girl okay? I don't need people worrying about me, just worry about yourself" she said softly as she closed her eyes "Ixen was my childhood friend and my eventual lover, we did everything together, it wasn't fair that I abandoned him to go to America, and it wasn't fair that I caused him to be put in that situation, I blame myself for it everyday because I should have been there, I should have been at home with him, if I wasn't so busy with Hive I'd have been there with him, to at least give him a chance to escape at least...I'll never get over him because my memories of him are tattooed on my heart forever, from that cold, December morning when my mother found him in the snow almost frozen, to the last moment I saw his face" she said, tears rolling down her cheeks as she spoke but she kept a calm tone "there's nothing anyone can do to make me feel better, unless they build a time machine and make me undo everything I did wrong, even if it's just taking Ixen's advice and escaping to the forest with him to live like foxes again" she added as tears fell from her face and onto her lap and Blake a little, she looked calm but her eyes betrayed her.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:01 am

Blake was laying in Nina's lap, looking up at her face. "Its alright...I mean...I've never been good at the whole sympathy thing but I think I know how you feel. Maybe." She squeaked, putting her chin on the armrest of the couch. "For most of my life I've competed pretty heavily with the Guild and the other members of it. Trying to claw my way up, you know? And as time went on they just...just when I thought I was getting somewhere they abandoned me..." She knew that didn't make up for losing a loved one, but...this is the part where they were supposed to share sob stories. Right? RIGHT?! She didn't mess it up right? RIGHT?! Oh god, she messed it up!

Blake squirmed out of Nina's grasp and sat on the far end of the couch now. Contact with someone was starting to feel...really really really strange again. "Sorry...that was really dumb of me to do." She said, her ears flattening against her head.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:40 am

Nina gave a soft sigh and wiped her tears away with the bottom of her shirt "it's fine Blakey, I know you're trying at least" she said softly before she grabbed Blake and got her into a big hug "I'm glad there's someone here with me at least" she added with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:46 am

Blake gasped and was pulled into a hug, hesitantly returning it after a few moments. "I-I did try..." She said in realization, resting her chin on the kitsune's shoulder. "I'm sorry I can't fix it. But I mean...we'll be fine anyway, right? Tiberius hasn't killed us yet, so I honestly don't think he's gonna." The mouth of new Blake strikes again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Nina nodded with a soft smile "yeah...you're right" she said softly as she closed her eyes and took in a shakey sigh "I should focus on the life that I have now and all the friends and family that I have" she said smiling a little "thanks for being here for me" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Blake blinked in surprise. "I didn't say any of tha-" She sighed and stopped herself. "Nevermind. I'm glad I could help Nina." She slowly returned to her position on Nina's lap, waiting to be pet again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:03 am

Nina smiled softly at Blake and started rubbing behind her ears gently "we aught to go get some lunch or something now...if you want that is" she said smiling "I mean I know I just ate but that was a mere snack" she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:39 am

Blake looked up at Nina and her nose twitched. They were both animals, they usually ate to survive but Blake could just as well eat simply for pleasure. She hopped down from her place on the couch and started walking to the door. "I was more sushi." She said, jamming a beanie over her kitty ears to head out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Nina smiled and walked to the door calmly, not using anything to cover her features up, she'd just head out and used the transportation she usually used to get to and from the oil rig "I know the perfect place for all you can eat sushi" she said smiling at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2