Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Vote_lcapThe Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Voting_barThe Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Vote_lcapThe Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Voting_barThe Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:03 am

Nina was sat on one of the sofas in the common room, enjoying a bowl of instant udon in a yummy broth with little squares of fried tofu, eating it with chopsticks as she watched the TV calmly. Today was pretty quiet in the HIVE base, nice and peaceful. Although it would have been nice if someone was there to talk to, come to think of it...why WAS she in the HIVE base alone...hopefully someone would come along soon.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:28 am

Blake didn't look particularly happy when she walked out of her room. She'd ended up using her hidden blades to claw part of her bed apart. That felt weird to think about. With a grunt she sat down next to Nina, feet on the couch and curled up. "Heyyyyyy....so I have a question Nina. Can you gimme some advice? I've been thinking about what Gilda said and like...do you ever have issues not acting like a fox?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Nina looked down to Blake as she slurped up her udon "very much so, I spent a lot of my childhood and a lot of my adolescence as a fox, back home I lived in a den of other kitsunes, and we all had our own space underground, there was plenty of space for us to be humans, my mum would cook dinner and such but outside of the den we weren't really allowed to be in our human forms, because imagine the panic it would cause back then if there were women with genuine fox ears and tails, the conspiracy theorists back then would have a field day, but now anime and manga and all that Eastern folklore and such is a lot more widely known, so to answer your question, yes it is a little hard to resist the odd bit of chicken and fish now and then but...you just learn to try and resist eventually" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Blake nodded slowly. "Wait...if they knew...what about your dad? Wouldn't he know?" She shrugged it off and moved on. "OK well...could you maybe help me with this? The issue is I was always taught how to use my senses to kill things and that was my entire life. So now I can't really control any of my urges and its like-" Her ear twitched and she shot under the couch, coming back up with her toy mouse. "SEE?! I'm STASHING toys! Cat toys! Under the couch!" It was almost comical to think that the serious, disciplined assassin was having trouble controlling her love for yarn and jingling toys.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:59 pm

"My dad was a drunk one night stand back in Japan, I've never met nor ever seen even a photo of him" said Nina calmly, it was a fact that didn't bother her at all, she couldn't help but giggle when she saw Blake acting so cat-like "ah, I see, well I suppose the only thing you can do is try to suppress it, or just enjoy it" she told Blake as she finished her udon "you can try and use it in everyday life, such as pinpointing the best and nearest food stand while you're out with friends" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Blake blushed and dropped her toy on Nina's lap. "Just...suppress it? I've tried though, and it doesn't work. And I can't just freak out when I see dogs and chase yarn every day, I need to do something." She sighed and curled up in a ball on the couch. "How else can I use it then...? And...do you wanna go get lunch tomorrow or something?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Nina sighed and shrugged "I don't know how to help with that then, but at least it's cute but...yeah, my curiosity gets the better of me at times and I can get very excitable and giddy, I don't know how to stop it either" she said as she petted Blake's head, trying to figure out how to help "and I'd love to go for lunch, anywhere you had in mind?" she added with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Blake purred softly, and for once she didn't instantly snap at someone to stop petting her. "Cute. Yeah, sure. We'll call it that." She sighed and started nibbling the toy mouse. "Well...I guess something we both like. Maybe a sushi place? I heard there's a really good one on the pier." She flicked an ear and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Nina nodded happily "sure! We can pay for our own stuff and if we decide to get anything to share we can split the price" she said, licking her lips at the thought of yummy sushi, she then looked down to Blake and chuckled a little, she really did look adorable.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Blake hopped off the couch and walked into the kitchen, pulling a covered box from the fridge and walking back to sit with Nina again. "I got to swipe this from the kitchen actually. Been keeping it cold for a while now~" She opened it and sniffed it carefully. Yep. Dat'd be sushi. Smells like dead fish. "Well, lets see if its good." She said, immediately downing some. She blinked, whatever fish it was she'd never had. "Tastes...odd..." It probably tasted weird because it was chopped octopus.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Nina blinked "well if it's bad sushi it'll give us very weird dreams" she said as she tossed one into her mouth and ate it "oh, its octopus! Yum!" she said happily "tastes perfectly fine to me" she said as she shuffled herself on the sofa and brought her legs up next to her and relaxed, eating the sushi happily.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:43 am

Blake was immediately on her fronts, glaring at the octopus in the box and sniffing it. She was used to fish being in sushi, not some crazy tentacle creature. She slowly picked up another one and ate it. It wasn't as good as fish but it was still pretty good. She could deal with it. Between the two of them they blazed through the box in a little over a minute. "Thats not even bad." She said, curling up next to Nina again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:52 am

Nina smiled and nodded "see, I told you" she said as she went into the kitchen and got two bottles of water from the fridge, passing one to Blake "at least you can wash it down with this" she said as she went and sat next to Blake "so, what do you do usually in your free time? Apart from chase mice" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:54 am

Blake blinked. "Kill people." She said instantly, not even a thought to it. Oh wait she couldn't do that anymore...hmmmm... "I mean like...not anymore I guess. So play with some toys...eat some food...work out...stuff like that?" She shrugged and sipped her water before gnawing on her toy mouse.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:29 am

Nina couldn't help but laugh "ah I see, well I pretty much just relax and wander around and stuff, I come here to chill out and relax and escape from everyday life" she explained as she leaned back on the sofa and closed her eyes, taking a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)   The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cat & The Fox in the Honeycomb Home (Izzy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next