Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Vote_lcapSame Family, New Place - Page 2 Voting_barSame Family, New Place - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Vote_lcapSame Family, New Place - Page 2 Voting_barSame Family, New Place - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Same Family, New Place

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same Family, New Place   Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Wait a second, where was Christal? Grace spun around to see her sister laughing like a maniac, surrounded by flames. "What are you doing, you idiot?" Grace ran into the office and grabbed her sister's arm. A tongue of flame caught her leg and burned it. Grace grimaced and let out a scream through her teeth. Tightening her grip on Christal's arm, Grace pulled her sister out of the office, her leg still on fire.

At a safe distance, Grace collapsed, possibly bringing Christal down with her, and rolled viciously until the flames died. That hurt so much!

"Are you okay?"

Grace looked up to see a man among a small crowd of customers. The fire alarm had sent everyone outside. In fact, Grace could see the fire truck pulling into the drive way now. Grace punched the dirt. They had gotten here way too fast. They must have been driving by when the alarm went off. This plan wasn't going so well.

"I was just on fire. Does that sound okay?"

The man backed up as the fire department started putting out the fire. One of the fire fighters ran over to the sisters. He had nothing but concern in his eyes, but his question troubled Grace. "What happened here?"

"A meta-human. Some guy just showed up and started shooting fire all over the place. I think he said something about getting overcharged, which I'd believe. It's no reason to go burning places down, though." Grace was no actress, but the man seemed to believe her. If she was acting weird, it was quite understandable. She had just escaped a burning building, after all.

The fireman walked away, and Grace glared at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Same Family, New Place   Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Snapping out of her odd trance when she felt herself being pulled by Grace, the intense heat and the sight of Grace's leg catching on fire immediately set in on Christal, who was dragged by Grace from the burning office. The sisters find a safe resting point away from the office where Christal watches Grace put out the fire on her leg. "Grace, I..I. I'm so sorry. Gra.. Christal notices the fireman approaching them as he came to check on Grace so she stopped her talking and let the check up occur before speaking again. As she observed the fireman walking back to the others, Christal couldn't help but feel the dread and guilt inside of her for what happened to her sister.

Grace... I can't think of why I stayed in there. As soon as the creep started to show he was in pain.. It just triggered something in me. I....Im.... I'm sorry, Grace. I didnt mean for you to get burned!

Christal sat flat on her butt, wrapping her arms around her legs as she rested her face into them and started to weep. She didn't know what her sister was thinking now nor how she was going to act toward her later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same Family, New Place   Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:50 am

To be continued...

Great thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Family, New Place   Same Family, New Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same Family, New Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2