Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Voting_barGimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Voting_barGimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

The assassin smiled at her and asked. "And where are you?" It was such a human thing she was doing, clinging to a sense of control when she clearly had none. The altered being knew this was normal among them and had always wanted the chance to ask. "We don't use names, we use numbers. Would knowing you're in 703 make your time here any easier?"

The assassin smiled and said. "Father has probably already let them know that you are in his care getting a major operation that can't be disturbed." He sighed softly and started for the door. "I envy you, father clearly thinks a lot of you for a human to bring you here." and with that he closed the door to her room, he had been staying in case she needed a hand due to the missing arm.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Yang sighed. It really didn't make her feel any better, but at least one question had been answered. Tiberius was this 'father' that they spoke of. Absolutely none of this gave off the right vibe though. Numbers over names, crazy and perfect people, it just gave off that creepy vibe. Especially with her current helpless situation.

After changing, which proved a bit difficult but done easily enough nonetheless, she sat down on the bed that as in the room with her. Very comfy. She sat back and looked around. No TV, and the window gave her no idea as to where she was. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Tiberius walked in after a good hour and said. "I hope you haven't found too much reason for unease. I know how people react to this world. It's one I've built myself." He pulled up a chair and put his hand on her comfortingly.

"Don't worry we have time, go ahead and ask whatever you need. My society, myself, the operation, I'll answer all that I can truthfully but I do have to maintain they're hidden nature." Tib gave her hand a light squeeze at least he had a name he supposed. It surely must be shocking to find out there's another world of people hiding from the one she's a part of. And that they are more advanced by far.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Yang adjusted a bit...defensively? It was a hospital robe, I dunno what you're expecting her to do here. With a sigh she looked out the window. "Well...it's relatively easy to understand what's going on. You had a way to transport me a long distance over a short amount of time. Back in the city those turns SHOULD have ended me at a pizza place. But...it didn't..." She was silent for a few seconds. "Look, I have a degree in engineering but like...do you think I could study a few things while I'm here? I could do so much with it..."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Tiberius chuckled a little and said. "Yang, a degree in engineering wouldn't help you understand this. The majority of everything you're seeing is run off a creature that has been developed for that task. Along the roof of the cavern are creatures designed to glow with the same radiation that comes through the atmosphere." He stood and walked over to an intercom and opened it, inside there were no wires or speakers, she just saw a worm like creature munching on a cabbage.

Tiberius closed it back and said. "The surface went in one direction but we went into manipulation of genetic structures. Because that's what my planet did eons ago. And if you want to find it, well congratulations. It was Earth before Earth was Earth." He sighed sadly and just relaxed where he was standing a few feet from her. "If you'd like I can show you the various organisms but it wouldn't really help you much."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Yang shrugged. "Alright...biology definitely isn't my strong suit." She said with a nervous laugh, laying back down and kicking back as best as she could manage. "OK I guess that's all I got. Whatever else you wanna tell me, nows the time."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Tiberius said smiling. "Sleep tight." and put a mask over her to anesthetize her before starting on the procedure to get the creature grafted onto her. She'd wake up the next day with a new arm hooked up to a life sign monitor and an IV. There was a new agent a female since Tib had realized the male put her ill at ease. She was sitting and reading from a book that just had numbers covering the pages beside her.
Spoiler:
The arm was there, it was capable of 8 tons of force before it's mouth would break off from her shoulder. She could tell where the seam was but the pain wasn't there. She could even feel with it, she could feel the arm. That's when a tiny psychic presence would be felt in her mind. The little beast communicating constantly with her, reading what she wanted and telling her what it felt.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:53 pm

When Yang finally came to, she stared up at the ceiling for a good few minutes, trying to get her bearings. Obviously she'd never had surgery before. Anesthesia was kind of a new thing to her and it worked way too well. After a few more seconds she took the mask off of her face and...wait, was that her left arm?!

She looked over it, turned it a bit, and yep. That was an arm. Good as new and it seemed to work almost flawlessly. She rolled over as her eyes adjusted a bit better and...oh hello there. A slightly more confident smile appeared on Yang's face as she stretched. "Well good morning to you. And to what do I owe the pleasure of breaking the sausagefest?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 pm

The woman looked up from her book and stared at Yang for a moment. "Father told me you seemed uncomfortable, I'm the other's replacement." She stood and walked over looking into Yang's eyes her own had no warmth, no life seemingly. "Are you in need of food or water? I am supposed to help you adjust to the new limb." The woman crossed her arms and stared down at the young teen.

The woman was cold in her body language but her voice told eactly the opposite. She seemed friendly and kind judging by her voice. Honestly it would be very confusing to try and decide what she thought, and that was one of her powers. Confusion, the way she behaved made it impossible to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Yang pretty much gave up on the people here. They were all relatively useless. "Nah. Nah. I feel great." She said stretching out the new arm. She looked it over and tried to communicate with it. It was honestly seamless. Almost like it was just a normal arm. She managed to arm the sound cannon on the palm, but made sure not to let it loose just yet. It was remarkable that such a creature was purely biological. No technology or machinery involved. "Is there a place I can try this thing out here? Like with my gauntlets?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:16 pm

The assassin shook her head and said. "You need at least a day for it to properly synchronize and to make sure it doesn't just reject you. But don't worry soon enough I'll take you to one of the training rooms." The woman frowned and said. "How about I get you a beef and potatoe pie and a nice glass of water to go with it?" The woman headed over to the intercom and called the order in she looked upset and sounded happy.

The assassin then walked over and sat by Yang on the edge of her bed. "What do you do when you aren't out hunting?" The woman asked curiously, as if this were normal conversation. She leaned back a little propping herself up and looking at the cieling.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Yang laughed a bit. "Oh, I don't go hunting. I'm a gamer, I love working on machines and...I guess do the whole superhero thing." She didn't think much of the hunting bit. Deer, ya know? She sat back on the bed and looked the arm over. She could barely tell it wasn't her skin. It was almost scary.

Once the food got their her hunger finally hit her and she dug in. Rather...unladylike too. Half the pie was gone in about 6 minutes. It was so good and she was so ridiculously hungry it didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:55 pm

The woman chuckled when she said she didn't hunt. "You don't go out looking for men who oppose the law? You don't hunt them back to their place of sanctuary and bring them to justice?" The woman mused for a moment before saying. "Being a super hero sounds far easier than what I do if thats true." She gave Yang's knee a squeeze and let her have her meal, it'd be a little while before she could leave. "Oh tomorrow we'll get you to lifting weights to build your confidence in the arm."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Yang finished her water and shrugged. "Well it's really different to be a super hero. Cuz I have to follow all the laws, if they give up early I bring them in, but its a lot more free than police. I can't hunt them though. I just fight. Think of my almost like a bodyguard. For banks."

She smiled gently. "I can't wait to set up this arm. I've never actually had powers like these before."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 5:46 pm

The woman looked at her very confused and asked seriously. "Set it up? The only thing you can do is test it an get used to it. Your arm is another living thing. You can't just force your wishes on it." The assassin bowed her head and said softly.

"Father gives us allies and friends who we share our bodies with. They are of him, just as we are. You aren't of him though so this is very strange for you to get such a gift." The woman may have sounded like a religious freak but she was correct, the creature had nothing to adjust it simply was. It was given to her and wouldn't be able to be altered. They'd have to grow a whole new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2