Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Vote_lcapGimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Voting_barGimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Vote_lcapGimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Voting_barGimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Empty
PostSubject: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 am

Yang had started this entire escapade in her room of the tower, watching TV as the news came on. For a moment she was...very interested. But...inability to fix an arm...that didn't sound nearly as promising as before. But...it was something. Maybe they were hiding something. She had to try.

After a long...smelly busride, because riding a motorcycle or driving is...difficult if you only have one arm, she was standing outside the primary door of the new...what, mayor? President? Whatever Tiberius was. It was his door. After a bit of talking with the guards, some identification okays, she was waved through. At least she had respect again. That wasnt something she had lost.

"Excuse me, sir? Do you have a moment? I was hoping to speak to you about the news broadcast." She took a seat nervously and looked around. "Look, I know you dont owe me any favors. But after the news broadcast...I dunno. Medical is really starting to get somewhere you know? And I...was wondering if you could do something about my arm? On the record, off it, I don't care. Money isn't an issue. Just...please? I just want my life back..."

Yang had obviously been to hell and back with herself. She seemed lost at this point. Desperate really. Heroing didnt work with one arm. That was very clear.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:13 am

The office was spartan, hardly a decoration to be seen. It was clear that he wasn't involved with any sort of government misspending. On his desk was a simple computer, a mug with pens and a calendar with various appointments. Tiberius looked at her from across his desk. He set down a folder, she would see a picture of her and a list of things she'd accomplished. "I heard you wre coming, I also remember what happened to you during the fight. Frozen off right?" he asked indicating her arm. "I don't mean to pry I just need to know so I can help."

Tiberius spoke in the same kind even tones he used on the news. It was as though he saw her as a child, but more specifically as his child. In truth it's how he saw everyone on earth. He peaked his taloned fingers as he looked across them. "I can help you, it won't be through anything you've heard about. It's a process I normally only go through for the members of my guild. But I need heroes. I need you." as he spoke the last words he looked her in the eyes. The words held weight when he spoke, it was as though it was what he truly believed.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:22 am

Yang bit her lip and stared at the desk in front of her. "Yeah. Alien...ice...bull...froze all my nerves and killed them. The arm was useless and just dangerous dead weight with all the muscles being useless." She didn't seem to listen much until Tiberius mentioned that he could in fact help her. Her eyes lit up and she sat up suddenly.

He...needed her? And this was something special? For her? She hadn't felt truly needed since his takeover. Whatever this thing was, it could give her her arm back. It could give her her LIFE back. That was exactly what she had hoped to hear. "I cant even tell you how glad I am to hear that but...why me? Why do you need heros anyway? Seems like you've got all you need..."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:29 am

The ancient alien tapped his fingers and stood walking to the windows and opening the curtains to the streets and said. "This Yang, is why I need heroes. Those people out there, I can't protect them all. I want to but I know I can't." He turned and looked at her his face unreadable but his voice very much distressed. "I need people who I can trust to protect them. There are people who want to kill me, there are people who want to kill us all. I don't honestly care if they do kill me as long as I know the world is put on the path to unity. World peace, by any means."

The man walked back to his seat and said. "Yang I'm a genetic engineer, I can't give you back your arm. But I can design... a creature to enter a symbiotic relationship with you to replace it." He turned the flat monitor toward her, There was an image of something very close to a normal arm. It was short one finger and had a strangely colored palm. He gave her time to take it in and ask any questions she had.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:39 am

Yang was smart. Well versed in most sciences. How the hell had she not heard of this? At all? She looked through the files on the creature slowly. It wasn't...incredibly well explained. "Well...okay but what do you symbiotic? Would it be parasitic? Would it be durable like me? Does it have...weaknesses? Knowing she'd be using this arm in combat, she was worried about it.

Honestly though, she would never turn this down in the end. It was something she could use, and Tiberius really DID care for the people of Jump, just like Yang did. They were both after similar goals, and the execution didn't seem that different either. Just...make sure everything is good. Everyone is safe. Criminals go punished. All that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:02 am

The creature would have smiled had it had an expressive face. "Symbiotic organisms co-exist while both gain, a parasite drains the host for it's own gain. I plan to make sure you're both getting from them. If anything you'd be the parasite. I can't recreate your durability in this because it's genes are too different, the base creature was a lamprey. As for weaknesses... none to really worry about, it can detatch but that's as much a strength as not since you'll have a psionic bond." He sat down on the other side of the desk and looked her dead in the eyes.

The creature was trying to learn her know exactly how he was thinking. "I want to know that I can trust you with this. It's stronger than a normal human, I've seen it crush steel in it's tails, you'd call them fingers though. The palm is actually an advanced air bladder that it uses to produce high intensity infrasound waves." Tiberius kept his eyes on hers he needed to know she was trustworthy with something like this.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:22 am

Infrasound? Now that was something that she knew. And it was something strong. So the creature isnt durable. For all of that, its a price worth paying. "So lemme get this straight...im fully in control of this thing? It gives me extra powers basically and all I have to do is keep on doing my job?" Honestly it sounded waaaaay too good to be true. Best to ask these kinds of follow u questions.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:26 am

Tiberius nodded and said. "Yeah that's exactly it. Can I trust you to stay true to the cause of global peace?" He looked at her intensely and said. "I can start on this today if you agree. We can have it attached to you in two. You'll be back to full in four days." Tiberius was serious, there were no strings attached. It was more of a gift than anything else, something to bridge the Titans and himself.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 am

Yang sprang to her feet with a wide smile. "Definitely a deal! This is amazing sir!" She was absolutely beside herself and moved to offer a handshake before quickly changing hands to the one she still had. Well, for now anyway.

It was almost too convenient that Tiberius was this open with her about this, but who cares? She was getting her arm back. Her life back. That was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Tiberius nodded and said. "I'm going to have you get in touch with one of my allies he'll take you to my lab and I'll be there in a few hours to begin working." Tiberius shook her hand, even holding back she could feel the strength in his hand he could tear apart steel bare handed without really thinking hard about it.

He slid a business card in her pocket with the address from a third arm that he'd kept tucked against his body. Tiberius walked around and opened the door putting his arm around her shoulders and walking her to it comfortably. "I'll see you shortly my friend. Remember they'll be expecting you." And so the agent was, leaned against a support column in a parking garage. He had various tools to scan and disable electronic transmitters, he'd warn her ahead of time of course and give the opportunity to shut them off and put them in a lead lined box.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Yang stepped out into the garage and raised an eyebrow at the guy in front of her. She would...assume that this entire ordeal was in case of someone hacking her phone and getting access to the camera but...regardless she would deal with it. She switched off her communicator and phone and put it in the box, taking it with her as she sat down in the back to wait out the ride.

(Sorry its short. Not sure what else to put.)
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:34 pm

The agent smiled as she approached, he gave a slight bow and said. "Ah you must be Miss Xiaolong. I am one of the agents of the guild of orderly conduct. You can call me Nail." He flipped out what looked like a price gun at a grocery store and ran it over her. It checked for every kind of electronic on her. He smiled when she came back negative and held out a pen, a quick burst of EMP washed over her. Anything that was electronic would have been completely destroyed in the burst.

Nail climbed in the drivers seat and held out a blindfold. "It's for your safety as much as ours, we take secrecy very seriously." He would wait until it was on before starting the van and heading off. After nearly two hours of seemingly random turns about the city she'd get the sign that she could remove it.

If she had ever dreamed of an alien world it might have been similar to what she was in now. The buildings were round. They were underground where there were a few vehicles she couldn't recognize zipping along. Men and women walking with children buying food from street vendors with strange disks. He drove through to the one building that was on the ground.
Spoiler:

The man parked in front and said. "This is the world that the guild of orderly conduct has always existed in. A world that no one with a name knows." He opened the door for her with just an extension of his hand. The door rotated out like an iris and she was in one of the cleanest and most professional hospitals she'd have ever seen. "Our father will be here shortly he's assured me."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Yang wasn't overjoyed with the thought of having to wear a blindfold anywhere but...she dealt with it. She could memorize the speeds she was moving, the turns, it wasn't difficult. But none of them really made sense as to wear she ended up. Honestly, it should have landed them at some pizza place in the middle of the city, but...this definitely isn't Jump. That's for sure.

As she looked around the technology was...amazing. Fascinating. Completely and utterly fascinating. What she wouldn't give to be able to sit here for hours on end and just..study it all. Take notes. Work with it. She could do a lot with all that was around her.

When she entered the hospital, it was...rather odd honestly. Nothing was ever this clean. Especially not in Jump. Or Tokyo for that matter. She got a good look around before anyone else came to greet her. She didn't have a medical degree yet, just engineering and computer sciences, but she was at least smart enough to know that what they had here DEFINITELY wasn't available to the rest of the world. Tiberius had some serious stuff going on. Maybe he really could help the rest of the world. But wait, their 'father?'
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:50 pm

A woman was pushed passed on a hovering gurney missing everything below her waist, well almost it was just at the opposite end. She was unconsious and being rushed to a surgical room with four men around her. Each was a different person but they all looked... perfect, inhumanly so. It was like in a movie every character ends up being attractive and it looks fake. The more astounding part was that she wasn't being given up on, they were working to save her, perhaps even put her back together.

The agent smiled at her and said seriously. "We should get you to your room, you'll have to stay here through recovery so we can make sure that nothing goes wrong." He lead her back into a room that again looked like something from decades into the future. He took out a gown and said. "Here you go this will make sure things are smooth when father arrives. Do you have any questions about the procedure?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Yang followed the strange man and she was surprised to hear she had to stay for a while. It made sense, it wasn't much different than any other hospital. Staying for recovery is honestly just good medical practice...but it still made things uneasy for her. "Can I at least call my team and let them know where I'm going to be at for a bit? Not so much where but just...let them know not to freak out, ya know? Or have Tiberius send a message? Something?" She took the gown from him but...obviously she wasn't going to change until he left. Ya know, girly privacy and such. And the gauntlet on her right wrist would definitely stay on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)   Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gimme a Hand? And an Arm? (Bjorn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next