Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Voting_barA New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Voting_barA New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A New Goo (Flux)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:59 am

Flux watched as Hotwire counted the jellies, but she already knew the result. She couldn't help but feel a bit... Scared, excited, annoyed, maybe worried, all in one. One of these cute little bastards had somehow gotten into the mixture.

THUMP

Well Hotwire wasn't responsible that was sure. He was too busy mildly concussing himself on the table. Did she feel different? Yes. She felt... Sort of full, like how you feel when you've eaten waaaay too much and will probably pop unless you have a liedown. The injector... Was waaaay efficient as a delivery method, then. A success? She supposed?

Flux wandered over towards the sink and hopped up onto it, crammed the nozzle against her hand, turned it on, and began soaking up water as it rushed into her. It was slightly rusty, slightly chemical, but it relieved the full feeling as she billowed out and grew to deal with the excess nutrients.

"Well... I'm not hurt or anything... But we should get my substance analyzed to make sure I'm not gonna get sick or something I think. Here - I brought a sample of my substance before this happened. And," she scraped some of herself into the tube she'd used in the injector, and handed both to him - one tube was orange, one was blue.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:36 am

Hotwire looked up and saw flux, who had grown slightly larger. This was probably in an effort to equalize her nutrient levels, which was a smart more. "Very well. Let's see what we have." He said taking the two tubes. He went back to the green device, and took out the spinner. He sprayed it with some strange chemical and gave it a serious wipedown, before using his gloved hands to put it back in.

"Now the samples." He muttered attaching the tubes to a couple small holes in the top. He adjusted a couple of dials and the turned around and looked up at flux.

"Let's just hope this won't come back to haunt us." He said.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Flux nodded, and shut her eyes a moment. She felt like her core had been submerged in caffeine, and it was hard to keep her voice steady but she managed to croak "R-Right" and sort of relax. She wouldn't feel right until she was back in balance. Noted - the compound they came up with was superconcentrated. She probably didn't need the whole bar with that delivery system. She took a shaky breath out of habit more than anything else seeing as how she no longer needed to breathe, and lay her head back against the wall as she took on the slightly dirty water from the lab's tap. She bathed her core in the clean stuff, and felt her head steadily clear. She smiled.

"Well... We can say your delivery system idea is awesome for delivering the nutrient boost. That spread through me in a couple seconds flat. I had to let it, but it still worked fantastically." she said, her voice picking up a bit of cheer, losing its shake. "Hows it looking?" she said, feeling maybe slightly impatient. This was her keester they were analyzing, after all.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Apparently the delivery system was efficient. Far more efficient than Hotwire suspected. That was good.. assuming Flux would come out of this alright. "Well that's good to know." He said trying to mask his concern. Genetic modification, especially mutant genetic modification, was a finicky business. Any compound could effect any mutant in any number of ways for any reason. And Hotwire tried to catalog as many as possible.

The machine dinged and spat out a small piece of paper. He looked it over again, and gave a huge sigh of relief. "Good news. You're stable. Or at least will be in a few minutes. Some of the supplements I added are having adverse effects and your body is working to flush them out. I can adjust your next injection so that won't happen." He explained.

"But what I can't tell you is if this will have any permanent effects on your powers. That's just something we'll have to watch and see."
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Flux huffed a sigh and looked down at herself. She was nearly twice her original size, and found that she had achieved equilibrium. She slipped off the faucet and stood, not taller so much as... bigger. She was standing in a sort of pool of herself, but the tingle was gone and she stared at her body a moment or two before nodding.

"Well that's good... well done us. So if things are gonna go horribad... it'll be in the next few minutes, right? she asked, her apprehension naked now and unashamed of itself. She was scared.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:01 pm

"On the extremely off .000164% chance they do go bad? Yes, the next few minutes." he said trying to ease her fears.

Hotwire hoped this wouldn't end badly. Now it was just a short wait for her to, probably, return to normal size and sensation. Although, the jellyfish compounds had irreparably changed her coloration.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Flux nodded, and moved to sit beside him on an adjacent chair. She was of course scared, but he was too. He gave a crap one way or the other what happened to her frame, so she couldn't just leave him to go... Idunno, write a will or something. If she was gonna get through this, it would be with her friend. She sighed.

"Hell of a thing... but at least the odds are on my side, right?" and she knocked gently on the side of her head. dunk dunk! "Knock on wood." she said, and giggled a little. It felt good to laugh at this a little!

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Hotwire felt the goo hand bonk against his head. He too a little bit of the slime from his hair and flung it back into flux with a slight laugh. She was at least being positive. Hotwire consulted his communicator "Alright... one minute-ish" he said.

"Feel any different?"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:19 pm

Flux considered, leaning back and staring at her belly and lower body. She blinked once or twice, and prodded her tummy a bit, then grinned.

"Mmm... No, No I don't think... oh, wait...!" she grimaced and shut her eyes tight, screwing up her face a second or two, grunting as if in pain, then grinned and shook her head "Ehhhh, nope. Nothin'." she said, and reformed herself. Smoothe blue goo became peachy flesh, which rippled as clothes formed from inside her and took shape. She formed a block of the excess mass, and a nucleon inside. The fact that this block took the shape of a companion cube as it left contact with the rest of her was perhaps amusing. But she looked... a bit different. Her hair was longer than before, and rather than black... it was a dark bluish color. Her frame was a bit fuller looking, healthier, and her lips, the skin around her eyes were bluish now like she was wearing makeup, but she felt fine enough. In fact, she felt... good!

The girl patted her tummy again to ensure she'd reformed properly, and put her feet up on the companion cube. Flux gave Hotwire a thumbs up then reclined, putting her hands behind her head.

"I... I think we're golden." she said, unable to keep the relief from her voice!

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:46 am

Hotwire looked down at the block on the floor and gave it a small poke. That was interesting. He then looked back up at flux, looking rather human for someone who had shed their human genomes a good year prior.

"Yeah. That should do it. You're stable, and any further injections should be perfectly safe." He said. "So we should probably go and see if there are any repercussions on your powers. I've been setting up a simulator room with some naval issue projectors I found lying around."
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Flux nodded. "Alright, that's a good idea. I feel a little different - it was just a little bit harder to reform fully into human semblance again. Not much... but at least from what you say it won't be cumulative. And hey - there are worse colors than blue!" she said, and grinned. That just left the companion cube. She nudged it with her foot, and tilted her head at the thing a moment, before saying thoughtfully

"Thats another thing though... Stuff I make doesn't last very long, but I could still probably help out with making molds for casting and stuff... I've been practicing my fabrication a bit." she said, and shook her head. "Only thing is, I can only withstand up to 2000 farenheit or so before solid-state stuff melts and becomes vapor, so I won't be casting any iron any time soon, I guess. But even so - could speed fabrication considerably for us. she added and glanced to Hotwire as the companion cube merged into her again. She used some of its mass to give herself her Titans outfit, a big backpack, and slightly increase her size, spreading the mass evenly overall.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:27 pm

"Yeah." hotwire said with a smile. "That's true." He agreed. There were worse colors than blue. In fact, not that hotwire would admit it, he like her new color a bit better. It... fit somehow. He couldn't place it, but it just did. Weird.

"I see. You can use your body to make custom molds. I think I can make something to help those molds be as accurate as possible, though from what you've told me, you can work a lot of metals. Alluminum, Brass, Copper, Zinc, Magnesium, Silver, even Gold." He listed off on his fingers. "And that's just a few. And with Metamorphi here, we won't be short on raw materials."
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:34 am

Flux blinked a little. She'd sorta seen Meta in action, but seriously? She wasn't at all up on his powers. Probably best to ask now so she wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be made with a philosopher stone or powered by love or something batty like that. The girl smiled sheepishly and half- faced Hotwire as she walked with him.

"So Metamorphi... he can turn into stuff, right? Natural materials and whatnot? Does that mean he's making the material or... is he, like, just turning himself into stuff? Kind of an important detail." she said and then moved her hands as if trying to shape the invisible dough of her thoughts into sentences. "I mean, if he's just changing himself, won't melting him down and stuff hurt him?"

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:34 am

"He turns into the materials. Unfortunately, we can't harvest materials off him." he said putting his hand to his chin in thought. "But some of his crystalline and metallic forms are still useful in construction."

"Which brings me to my next point. I'm going to be going out with him later to perform a geological survey. We might get lucky and hit a vein of iron or steel. Then I just have to build an on-sight smelter and some mining equipment." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:30 pm

She nodded. "Understood. I'll be going with you to lend a hand, then... But Hotwire, iron is the same thing as steel - it's just processed special, see? But I... sorta know how to do that! she said, and grinned at him, winking "See? I'm already being helpful. she said, and playfully punched him in the arm as she followed him towards the training room he'd set up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Goo (Flux)   A New Goo (Flux) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Goo (Flux)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next