Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Vote_lcapThe Last Daughter Of Krypton Voting_barThe Last Daughter Of Krypton Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Last Daughter Of Krypton Vote_lcapThe Last Daughter Of Krypton Voting_barThe Last Daughter Of Krypton Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Last Daughter Of Krypton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Last Daughter Of Krypton Empty
PostSubject: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Background Theme: Haven't You Heard?
Open To: Teen Titans
Characters Appearing: Power Girl, Teen Titans
Summary: Power Girl attempts to join the Teen Titans...
Time: Morning, 10:00 AM

Kara landed on the island, a heap of dust scattering about as soon as her white-clad feet landed on the ground. Standing up to her full height, which was not that much by Kryptonian standards, really, but still significantly above average for a human woman. While someone who had seen her land may have assumed that she had been flying, the truth was completely the opposite. Kara's eyebrows furrowed at the thought. She couldn't fly. That was just a really long jump that she could do thanks to being, well, Kara. But Kara should also have been able to fly. Every Kryptonian could fly.

Everyone of significance could fly. Kal could fly, Wonder Woman could fly, Batman had that glider-thing, Green Lantern could fly, J'onn could fly, Wally had that whole speed force thing so he didn't really need to fly, Hawkgirl could fly, Static could do that "ride on a trash can/electromagnetic plate" thing... but she couldn't. Despite being Superman's cousin. Oh, the thought was so embarrassing it was...

Pushing it to the back of her head, Kara sighed and strolled forward, steps graceful despite not being royal, akin to someone trained by the Kryptonian Science and Arts Councils. Heavenly emerald eyes took in the tower, its strange T-shape and several windows that could be seen. The figure had become almost iconic; you could see it on the wall of every teenager in Metropolis. Begun by the first Robin, Timmy's predecessor and older brother, and now she had heard it was led by the neo-Metahumans of Jump City itself.

Well, here's hoping they had a vacancy and would allow a girl with her cleavage revealed through a hole on top of her breasts. Taking in a deep breath, the teenage Kryptonian gave a small, remarkably controlled knock, careful not to rip the door apart or something.

Last edited by Simca on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:37 pm

The Last Daughter Of Krypton Post-90027-1205171981

Joshua had been working all night on his jump pack. The thing had been malfunctioning ever sense his fight with Gorgutz and his horde of orks. He had it damaged by an ork assassin that intended on his blade to be stabbed through Joshua's back. Instead it stabbed through his jump pack. He began to take the jump pack apart for the fourth time, placing every thruster, every computer chip that told when the jump pack should shut down, and every bolt. He placed it on the large desk in his room where he was sitting in. It was hard to repair most of his equipment when most of the technology on Earth was primitive compared to his race's tech.

He stood up to take a break from his work. He looked at his armor that was being worn by a dummy of his stature. He dusted his patch work shirt and pants, dust coming off of his chest and legs. His cloths had holes in them, some crudely stitched together by his hand. He walked out of his room, the door closing behind him. He heard a knock from where he stood. Which made him curious because he couldn't hear much from where his room was. He sighed and walked towards the stairs. He grabbed onto the railing of the stairs and jumped, falling straight down fifteen floors, and landing hard, his bones not cracking or breaking. He walked out of the stairs, leaving a several large cracks on the bottom of the stairs.

Joshua opened the front door and looked down at the visitor. He was 6 foot tall without his armor on. It was pretty sad, Primarchs were taller and more heroic looking. He just looked dirty and shorter compared to his brothers. "Hello. What are you here for?" He asked, looking down at her. She looked human to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Evan was walking through the hallways when he heard a loud thud. What was that sound?

He walked towards the sound and found two large footprints crushed into the floor. "Oh. That will take some time to fix."

Looking up, Evan saw a large, muscular man opening the front door. A blonde girl was standing outside and they seemed to be having a conversation. Evan wanted to know what had caused the holes in the floor, but he didn't want to seem rude by casually joining a conversation.

He decided to stay where he was and merely observe the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:48 am

Getting tired of waiting and never the patient one, Kara crossed her arms over her breast and tapped her feet, waiting for something to happen. When nothing did, she knocked on the door yet again, much more loudly this time. When nothing still happened after a couple of seconds, Kara decided to use X-ray vision to peak in and sea whether anyone was actually in or not, when suddenly the door swooshed open.

"Whoa!"

Kara exclaimed out of both shock and amazement. She had not been expecting the sudden movement, or the large man there. Oh well, he was shorter than both Batman and Superman; it was they she had to be scared off. Biting her lower lip, she placed both fists, curled inwards, on her waist and looked up at him.

"Hey big guy. Are you a Teen Titan? I wanted to join, if you're looking for members..."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:19 am

"The Titans are willing to recruit members for their cause. I won't be able to recruit you. I'm not a Titan but you are welcome to stay and wait for one of the titan recruiter." Joshua said, stepping aside so she could walk in. He was examining her, trying to see what she was. He noticed that there were no boats infront of the tower, nor any other form of transportation he could see. He waited for her to enter and as soon as she did he shut the door. "What powers do you have?" He asked as he walked ahead of her, leading her through the entrance of the tower. There were some things under repair, some holes were in walls, some in floor, some stands and tools not created by humans were laid on the ground. Joshua had repaired some of the towers structure but wasn't much of an architect. He was repairing most of the technology in the tower so he would contact his legion, his brothers, or at least the ones that didn't betray his father, the Emperor.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 am

Well, no luck in finding a member immediately upon arrival, though she did wonder why they had someone who was not really a Teen Titan within the Titans Tower. That kinda, went against etymology, no? She did not press on it, deciding she would find out soon enough. At least they were looking, right? She smiled at him slightly as he allowed her to walk in and looked around, immediately spotting the brown haired boy whom she did not know yet to be Model Eleven, in the middle of the room. Deciding to take another shot, she raised a hand at him in salutation.

"Hey, would you be a Titan, by any chance?"

She turned around and looked at the taller man who had let her in. She smirked at him somewhat. "No name, no intro and immediately onto powers?" she paused a bit, before continuing.

"You'll find out eventually though, assuming I get in. I don't really wanna go around telling people about my powers if it doesn't concern them."

She noticed the several tools lying on the ground and had to wonder if he was the Titans personal repairman or something. Maybe the Tower was under repair warranty?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:11 pm

A chuckle emanated from the darkened back of the room, and a voice followed, sounding like it was constantly battling the urge to break out into laughter. "So many wish to join... So many others just show up and ever leave. To my knowledge, they aren't Titans, but I am." Zack stepped out of the shadows, seeming to materialize. He couldn't go invisible or anything, but he had been built for stealth despite his rambunctious nature and could keep quiet when he had to. He was of average height and build, wore tattered jeans, combat boots, and a brown leather jacket worn open over what used to be a plain white tee shirt. Zack only had one outfit considering he had lived on the streets before joining the Titans, and his shirt became progressively less and less of a shirt with each battle. Three long bloodstained slashes raked across his chest, their formation suggesting they had come form a single attack. Bloody bullet holes riddled the fabric, and seemingly random slashes and stab marks had reduced the fabric to tatters. A Famas was strapped across his back, though it hung without any support, and he twirled a wickedly serrated combat knife between his fingers. His dark brown hair was slicked back against his skull and his hazel eyes narrowed as he watched her. A huge grin was plastered across his face, giving him an eerie look. "And who might you be, eh girly?" He slowly walked towards her. "You wanta' join us, girly? You gotta' resume?"
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:23 pm

((OOC: SN, you don't have to copy-paste the same description every post. I know what you wear. XD))

Kara was startled a bit, even though she didn't really show it, as Zack came out of the shadows so much like Batman and in many ways so different. If Kara was paying attention, she could have detected his presence via her super hearing but Kara really wasn't into focusing her powers for no apparent reason. She doubted she would be attacked or anything within the home of the greatest superhero team of the city and didn't really think she needed to stay on guard.

"Well, they've certainly been lowering their standards since Nightwing left, eh?" she jested, a hand coming to rest on her waist as she looked at Silent Night up and down.

She frowned at him calling him 'girly'. So, the Titans apparently had a street punk on their team. One that was incredibly creepy if the busty young girl had to say so herself. She had to wonder who the leader here was.

"I left it at the Fortress of Solitude," she answered; half-serious, as her other hand too came to rest on her waist. Her 'resume' would happen to be the S-shield, which she was not seriously too fond of anymore. Sure, she still loved Kal and the two were still on good-as-ever-could-be terms, but she would not be wearing her cousin's signature red-and-blue anytime soon. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Ooc: Cut and paste? Bah! Give a guy some credit, I rewrite it every time. And yea, I know you've seen him before, but it's kinda a habit when Zack meets new chars. Though his description has changed somewhat since we last rp'd together, and the meaning of Silent Night has changed as well. Since I made him, his personality and past have kinda evolved, the callsign Silent Night is the name of the A.I. In his head, though he doesn't know it's an A.I.

Ic: Zack laughed. "I have my... Uses, love. However we're not here to talk about me, are we now?" He waved a finger back and forth. "Tsk, tsk, love. Forgetting our resume? Not a good start. " He leaned casually against the wall, still toying with his knife. "I couldn't care less about names right now, girly. That comes later. What I care about are your sense of honer, your courage, your loyalty, and what you can bring to the table in a fight." He leaned closer, his grin widening a fraction. "And how do you propose we find thise things out, eh girly?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Joshua clutched his fists, trying to hold back the urge to punch Silent night. The man didn't deserve to even be a titan, he was too destructive. He turned, not paying attention to Night at all, and faced the visitor. "That maniac over there is Silent Night." Joshua said, trying his best not to sound too annoyed. "He joined for whatever reason. If you want to be recruited by him, tested in some way, shape, or form, I suggest we go to the simulation room. Just talk to me when your done communicating with this ever so growing insane human." He turned adroptly and walked towards a large door that lead to various halls. He had remembered everything in the tower so he wouldn't be easily lost. He stood by the door and crossed his arms, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 pm

((OOC: So what's his codename now?))

Kara chuckled slowly at Zack's antics. He may look like a pain in the ass but he was rather good to get a laugh out of. Smiling, she poked him in the nose and pushed him back as he leaned on top of her.

"I don't think I'm your 'love' yet. But how do you suppose we sort this out, hmm?"

The primarch behind her answered her question though and Kara turned around to look at him. So they meant a spar or physical test of sorts. Well, this should be fun.

"Sure," she said, beginning to walk forward and follow the much taller man towards what she presumed to be the simulation room. She opened the door, and entered.

((OOC: So, we continue this in the Gym?))
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:54 pm

((OOC: Sure if you want to, I could start the thread))

Joshua grinned back at Night, feeling victorious for a minute. Of course he was just messing with him jokingly, like a bigger brother to a little brother. He opened the door to the hallways and guided Kara to the simulation room.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Ooc: it's still Silent Night, but he doesn't usually answer to it. Unless the A.I. Has been activated, the phrase has little meaning to him personally, however his predecessor in the experiments, Nighthawk, always sings the dong when preparing to attack him. And sure, why not move it?

Zack twitched at his callsign. "Sad you don't know my name, murderer. And ironic you call me the maniac. You're just pissy because you're a failure who mooches off of us." Zack jested back. He turned to face Kara. "And whoever said we were in love? I'm far too loyal for that, love. Feel free to ignore the brute, he'll likely try to kill you if he doesn't like the way you shop." He turned, casually walking in the direction of the training room. "Follow me, love. Lets see if you're fit to be one of us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Daughter Of Krypton   The Last Daughter Of Krypton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Daughter Of Krypton
Page 1 of 1