Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Vote_lcap4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Voting_bar4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Vote_lcap4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Voting_bar4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Not..really... I just removed Hollowman's control
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:35 pm

....O_O

"oh, well could you please then probe this things mind and tell us where it remember last seeing him, were running out of time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:55 pm

The cemetery.. I know that before I even started fighting it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:22 am

Sage would have an unamused face, at the waste of time this conversation had caused. Before tieing up the Werewolf by the neck with his shirt and yanking it along as it crawled on all fours. Nightmare emerging from the Tower and noticing the scrapes in the door, as well as the cat woman like person standing next to Cheshire, plus the Werewolf JaK had on a leash.

"I had come down to tell you about the crazy thing that just happened to me. But I think your guy's story will be way more interesting."

"There's no time bro, Najm, Will and Ches we gotta go. Nightmare if your coming too, then lets get moving. We have a little more than an hour to stop The Hollowman and I for one refuse to let this guy take down the city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Psychosis lifts up off of the ground and begins flying to the Jump City cemetery.

I'll head to the cemetery first. I have the best chance of taking Hollowman down for you four.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:44 am

((OOC: where'd Aphie-chan go? T.T))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

OT: She goes AFK for days sometimes, BTW I'm waiting for you guys to respond before I end this thread.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:08 am

Cheshire was close behind JaK and the mutt, almost in a trot as Nightmare flew behind Will to offer him backup once they got there. Najm wasn't far behind Cheshire, either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf   4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Little Titans & The Big Bad Werewolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2