Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Old Stadium (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 pm

A few seconds pass with no site if Lance. Soon he breaks through the side of the hole in the ground with his sword unsheathed. He looks at Zack and tightens his grip on his sword and you can hear his gloves gripping the hilt of the sword. He then lunges towards Zack with his sword above his head to come down with a slash of great force.

(Mind)
"This guys is pretty fun."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Zack's grin widened as he saw Lance, his eyes narrowing as he adopted a defensive stance. He hadn't been allowed to fight with his combat knife in a long time, and the prospect of using the skills drilled into him made him slightly giddy. He held the blade in a reverse grip, his eyes narrowing as Lance lunged at him. Zack's style of fighting was that of deflection and redirection, and he swung his blade up to block Lance's as he sidestepped at the last possible second, stepping forward and allowing the momentum of Lance's strike to spin him around, turning his block into an attack directed at Lance's side in one fluid motion.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:58 pm

It would almost seem that Lance would freeze up at this moment. He almost didn't know what he should do. At the very last second, almost a second too late he brought up a shield of rock for his side at an attempt to stop the attack.

(Mind)
"Gotta be careful. Gotta be careful."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:14 pm

The blade cut a deep groove in the stone, but slid clear before any real damage could be done. Zack's eyes widened a fraction. "So you've got a shield too, eh Rocky? Imagine that." Opting for a different tactic, at least for the moment, Zack spun away, chuckling as if fighting back a wave of laughter. "Let's play a game, Rocky... I call it... Catch." Zack's combat knife launched toward Lance from his outstretched hand without him winding up to throw it or seeming to move his arm at all. Immediately after launching the blade, Zack dove at Lance in a tackle, however he aimed for Lance's left, figuring that either Lance would try to block the blade, which would distract him long enough for Zack to recover and mount at least some form of defense, or he would get out of the way. And that meant diving left or right. If Lance were to try and dodge the blade, Zack figured he had a fifty fifty chance of Lance diving to the left, and therefore taking a full on tackle. If he dove right, Zack would look stupid but, as with the block, hopefully have enough time to recover and mount some sort of defense.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Lance's eyes focused on the combat knife that was thrown to him. It ran through his mind quickly on whether to block it or dodge it. Both seemed like good options, seeing as that Lance was so focused on the combat knife that he didn't notice Zack coming at him. So Lance thought get out of the way and not risk missing the block. Lance sidesteps over to the left side narrowly dodging the blade as it cut off a few pieces of his hair that it grazed. Lance did not realize until it was too late that Zack was closing in on an attack on him.

(Mind)
"S**t!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 pm

It was expected that the tackle would hurt, but as Zack crashed into Lance, it was like being hit by a small car. While his skin was like any humans, there was something much stronger and heavier than bone or muscle beneath. Zack landed on top of Lance, though he used an arm to keep himself from crushing the rock bender. Zack brought his knee up, pressing it on Lance's chest to pin him. Zack recalled his combat knife, grinning wolfishly at Lance as he pressed the blade to his throat. Zack leaned in, his grinning face inches from Lance's. "Do you yield?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Lance quickly thinks out his options. He's not sure how much longer he can keep this fight going. He thinks if surrendering is the only option. It feels as if he may have broke a rib, but he's not sure. Zack doesn't really look too fazed at all. Lance thinks.

(Mind)
"How much longer do I have to go? I don't think much. And him.... he looks almost like he can fight for a whole day. He is superior in combat, and much stronger than me. I may have my powers, but that doesn't give me too much of an edge..."

Lance seeing that he is fighting a losing battle lays down his hands. He knows he cannot win and gives up for now.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:16 am

"A true warrior never gives up." Zack's eyes narrowed, then widened again as he grasped Lance's hand and pulled him up as he stood. "Inversely yet just as true, a true warrior knows when to retreat. " He let go of Lance, placing his knife on the back of his belt. "Ya ain't a bad fighter, buddy, but you've a lot ta learn. Still, best fight I've had in a while." he paused, a thought occurring to him. "Tell me, buddy. Are you willing to learn?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:37 am

Lance tries to take a deep breath, but his midsection hurts a bit too much to do it. He thinks about it.

(Mind)
"This is a...rare occurrence. I really do need someone to teach me a few things. This guy looks like he knows a lot. I am really sure I can learn a lot from him."

Lance looks at Zack and nods his head yes.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Zack's grin widens as he shrugs off his jacket, holding it in his hand with his arm outstretched to one side as he talks. "Good. You should know that I'm no master, nor make any claims to be. You can always learn more, and can't master something until you've learned it all. As is the cake, mastery is a lie." Zack let go of his jacket, and it hit the ground with a heavy thud more akin to someone dropping a safe than a leather jacket. "My style of fighting relies on my opponents attacks, I put very little energy into the initial strike, allowing the momentum from my opponents blows to work for me and against him. To do this, you must be able to flow with grace and agility. You must also possess a certain cunning and a bit of skill in anticipation. However, these can be developed with time. Allow me to demonstrate." He pivoted, taking a defensive stance that saw him standing sideways, head turned towards Lance, the hand closest to him half open and held at roughly waist height. "Attack me again."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 pm

OT: Lol I like the Portal reference.

Lance listened to what Zack was telling him, trying to get what he is saying. Lance listened to Zack's order and goes to strike him with his fist. Of course to get the real experience Lance does not hold back and hopes that Zack does not either.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:54 pm

ooc: Gratzi. XD

Ic: Zack pivots forwards as Lance swings, timing his movement just right. Too slow, and he takes a hit to the chest. Too fast and he takes a hit to the shoulder or misses altogether. His training kicking in, Zack's timing is impeccable, and Lance's punch passes just under Zack's armpit as he pivots in toward Lance, bringing his arm up to pin Lance's punching arm. With a vicious uppercut, Zack's palm slams into the underside of Lance's arm, though Zack pulled most of the power out of a blow that would have broken the bone, causing little more than a nasty bruise instead. "In cqc, never attack first. Unless of course I tell you to in order to teach you something. Against a live opponent, your arm would be broken and you would be at my mercy." Zack let go of Lance, stepping back. "Try again. Keep your attacks close to your body, if you swing far, it is easy to step inside your guard. Don't be afraid to use your sword, that blade can't kill me."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:05 am

Lance feels the bruise. He shrugs the pain off though as he does not let it interfere with the training. He thinks for a second, sword or fists, which should he use. Lance chooses his sword of course. He pulls it out quickly and goes for a more stabbing motion, instead of a wild over swing like he did during the battle they had.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Zack turned to one side, leaning back and allowing the blade to pass, just missing his chest. Zack used his palm to bat the blade away in order to spin and deliver a painful blow to Lance's left shoulder with his other palm. "Good, notice that the closer you keep your attacks to your body, the more difficult it is for your opponent to strike at vital areas. A stab isn't bad, though more adapted for less mobile opponents. You may wish to try holding the blade at a fourth five degree angle to your body, hilt pressed to your belt, handle grasped in both hands. Start by flicking your wrists downward at an angle acros your chest in a weak strike to force your opponent to block or dodge, then allow your body to follow the blade, spinning you around. As you do so, raise your arms above your head, but keep the blade angled down. If timed right, this should put your back to your opponent with your blade behind you, offering you some protection against a strike on your back in mid spin. Keep turning, next bringing both hands down to one side in a diagonal slash, stepping forward as you do so. The entire move should occur in only a second or two, and puts you in a position to parry or strike if your opponent is skilled enough to avoid the attack, or finish him if he is not. Either way, it'll give you some breathing room and once you get really good, can be chained into a series of parries, feints, and attacks."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:18 pm

shocked Lance's eyes widen as the shock of pain went down his shoulder. He tried to hold in the pain, but his eyes slightly teared up just a little. Lance regains his composure as he then listens to what Zack was saying. It was a lot to take in, but Lance stood listening, trying to remember what he says. He was almost lost in all the words, but was able to hang in and get a slight understanding of what to do. Lance then walks over and picks his sword up from the ground. He then turns to Zack waiting for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Stadium (Open)   The Old Stadium (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Stadium (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next