Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome again (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barHome again (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome again (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barHome again (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Home again (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Laying on her back, soaking wet, julia pushed her hair out of her face while looking at the boy she'd saved, "No problem. Thanks for helping me-" She was in the middle of thanking him when the other person caught her eye, "Oh no-" she stood and shook herself as dry as possible, her wings emerging again. "I need your help, I can fly down to get him but I'll need you to bounce me back up again, okay? Let's go." She took a running start and jumped off into the air, flying to where the boy had fallen into the water before turning to dive in, tucking her wings back in just before she hit the surface, swimming down after the fallen boy with swift strokes.
Finally she caught hold of him, tugging at the waterlogged guy hard to pull him up. Her face scrunched up as she swam up with the boy in tow.
Then she came up again, holding the boys head over water, "Okay, get us out!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Kane let himself rest against a wall for a few seconds, he saw the girl look concerned about something then he saw the boy in the water. He listened to the instructions given to him by the girl and nodded to show he understood. The girl dove into the river, Kane kicked into the air and then kicked off against the air above him, causing him to swiftly dash downwards.

Just before he hit the water he hopped on the air all of a sudden to interupt his momentum, suddenly going slowly upwards instead of falling downwards very fast. He kept on hopping like this until the girl broke the surface holding the boy who fell. Kane let himself fall into the water, covering him with water again even though he had started drying, and grabbed onto the girl.

He made sure that he had a good grip on the girl and that the girl had a good grip on the boy before he kicked off against the air and propelled above the water, doing this again repeatedly to shoot off towards the bridge.He dropped them both off again and sat down on the floor Are you guys okay?
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Bio gasped for air but quickly came to as he was pulled out of the water, noticing Kane and Ramirez's abilities. Dropping down on the shore, he eyed both Ramirez and Kane. He smiled at them both as he disarmed and wrung out his T-shirt, then put it back on.

"You guys are awesome. There's no way I'd have been able to save all of those people on my own. Name's Bioshock or Bio for short. Guess I owe you one.  I have the power of healing and I'd be more than happy to help in that department if something's troubling you."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:47 am

Julia turned to lay on her back, supported by her elbows, just catching her breath.
"Captain Julia Ramirez, Special Forces. Shapeshifter. And I'm not injured. Nice to meet you both. Thanks for the help." She sat up and wrung out her hair, letting it grow long in her hands to be easier to twist before pulling it up in a sleek ponytail, smiling at the two.
The woman looked back towards where she'd left her cab o see they had followed her instructios and driven her things home. Man she was gonna have to calm her family down when she got there.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:47 pm

Kane felt a sharp pain in his ribs and rubbed it to see what was wrong, he found that he had broken a few ribs, at least, it felt like he had broken ribs, he was just guessing that the intense pain he felt when he pressed against certain areas was because of broken ribs. He heard that Bio could heal people and poked him Hey, can you heal me? I think I broke my ribs

When he was healed, he would press against his ribs to see how they were, just to discover that they were completely fine, he wasn't hurt at all You did a great job! Thanks! He then heard the girl who saved them both, Julia, tell them about herself, so he decided to return the favour Can't tell you my real name, but you can call me kicker. Superhero. Really strong legs. Nice to meet you too
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:41 pm

"Shapeshifter huh? I'm a bit of that too, but only for male humans."

He nodded to Kane's explanation and struggled not to make any basketball jokes.

"Do you guys have any idea what could have started this? I know weird stuff happens around here all the time"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:18 am

"I literally just got back from twelve months oversees. What kind of stuff happens here?" she shook her head, sitting up straight. "I took out some guy in a cloak who was piloting the beast. The authorities took him away. Speaking of which, where are the Titans, shouldn't they take care of this?" The Captain asked, brows furrowed in thought.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:28 am

Bio folded his arms to think as well.

"The Titans are a volunteer group like any superhero gang, so their efficiency changes every generation. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but it's really cool that you served for the country AND have powers. If people relied less on the Titans saving the day, creeps would be less confident. I was going to use my powers for my own fun and be a casual do-gooder, but maybe I should start working harder on it."

Bio was beginning to ramble. It was the second time he had really been involved in something this big, so he was getting excited as any kid would.

"Anyway. I'll call my sidekick over."

Bio whistled and in only half a minute a border collie ran up to Bio while he tapped his foot, waiting. The dog was not ordinary.

Hey! I watched the whole thing! So proud of you dude! Savin people,making new friends..

She barked in approval. Her universal language telepathy made it possible for everyone to hear her.

Bio frowned.

"Shouldn't you have been helping? Oh right, you're my sidekick"

Sidekick? You loser, don't think you can get away with downplaying my awesome just because you have an EPIC sense of direction

She laughed with a touch of sarcasm.

I'm Athena, pleased to meet you all. I'm sure many will really remember your heroics.

She looked at Kane with the mask.

Looks like someone's already taking the job super seriously. You should take some notes Bio

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4416-athena
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:23 pm

(OOC: Sorry that it's short)

Kane listened to the conversations going on, not contributing for a while because he was tired, but when the guy called for his sidekick Kane's interest was piqued. He eventually saw that this sidekick was... a dog? Kane was told that he was taking his role of being a superhero very seriously, he laughed and rubbed the back of his head modestly Not really, I just hide my identity is all
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:33 am

"Thanks" The woman smiled, "Just doing the best I can with what I have. Special Forces was just the best opportunity." As she regarded the other two Julia quirked an eyebrow as the border collie arrived and a good natured 'Lassie' joke was on the tip of her tongue until she heard the dog...speak?

Telepathy, she realised a moment later, "Nice to meet you, Athena. But I really hope not, special forces isn't going to be very easy if my face were plastered in the news. Well, any of my faces, really. Maybe I should get one of those." The mutant grinned and vaguely gestured towards the mask.
"It's a good idea."

((Sorry!! I graduated and just moved into my new dorm so I've been super busy!))
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:51 pm

(Congrats!... also I have no way of making this post longer lol)

You're going to become a hero? Sweet! Competition..

Bio also kept conversation going.

"So, where were you headed to? If you're gonna be a hero then do you live here? I live close-by in the suburbs."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Kane smirked when Julia said that using a mask to hide her identity sounded like a good idea, Kane did a fake shrug that brimmed with cockiness I'm an expert at inspiring good ideas, girls just get all kind of good ideas around me his smile grew Not all of them are about my mask he added that last comment with a cheeky look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home again (OPEN)   Home again (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home again (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2