Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Vote_lcapLook What Dragged In The Cat! Voting_barLook What Dragged In The Cat! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Vote_lcapLook What Dragged In The Cat! Voting_barLook What Dragged In The Cat! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Look What Dragged In The Cat!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Look What Dragged In The Cat! Empty
PostSubject: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Back at Titan's Tower now, Sage enters the kitchen and pulls out a pound of ribs and throws it in the oven. Letting it heat up, while he grabbed the first aid kit and wrapped his wounds.

"So Catgirl is it? What brings you to Jump City, we've never seen you around before?"

As JaK says this, he finishes wrapping his bandages and places an ice pack on his seared face.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Look What Dragged In The Cat! 162px-Felicia_Hardy_%28Earth-1610%29_002
Huraiyrah - Feral Panthress

Najm knew she had found her home.

The girl had decided to morph into her Feral Panthress form as soon as she stepped into the living room, taking the other Titans by surprise. Her panthress, leopard, cougar and mountain lion selves was feeling a bit awakened right now, as out of all her 'inner beasts' they wanted to stick around in the place the longest. As the most social of the four was the panther, Huraiyrah decided to turn into her Feral Panthress form.

So, the suddenly tall woman adorned in light absorbing fur walked around the living room, her claws running over the couch as she purred in delight. Najm's transformations influenced her personality significantly, and the no-nonsense, unemotional Ravenesque human form was now replaced by a very attention seeking and lively panther. Leaping onto the couch in the middle of the living room, she snuggled into the cushions before using her claws to tear them slowly.

Taking a sniff, her head turned towards the kitchen, long silver hair following her as she leapt off the couch before walking over the kitchen door and, seeing the ribs cooking in the oven, standing against it. "Rawr, really nice place you got here. It looks like a tree. I think I'm gonna like it here," she said, as she placed her clawed hands on her furred waist.

In a flash, however, she was suddenly in front of Sage, her sharp claws touching his face. Just a little bit of pressure, and his skin began to release a dribble of blood, which the panthress-woman licked off using her tongue.

"Its Huraiyrah, by the way," she turned over to Cheshire, grinning a feral grin that mimicked the one on her cat mask. Talking to both of them, she said.

"But you can call me Najm, I guess. Since I'm going to be living here now. Nice place for a kitty to crash, don't you think?" the last phrase was aimed at Cheshire.

Last edited by Simca on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Will walks back into the room after returning from the other tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:54 pm

"Whoa, there no one aid anything about you joining the team. Though, I gotta admit you are a cooler cat than tiger claws over here."

Sage would smile as he said this, flinging her the entire pan of ribs. Not even bothering to put it in a plate. mainly because he had no manners and was used to eating things without silverware himself. The streets can do that to you when you eat with bums every night.

"Still didn't answer my question Najm. If you're trying to stay here, I need to make sure you're not just some hot tempting half panther girl now, but will later go into nocturnal hunter and try to eat us in our sleep. Have had bad luck with women that resemble felines lately."

JaK thinks back to Aphrodite and her cheetah spotted skin.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Quote :
Look What Dragged In The Cat! 162px-Felicia_Hardy_%28Earth-1610%29_002
Huraiyrah - Feral Panthress

"Purrr," she purred at Sage as she looked at the person he referred to as tiger claws. Cheshire, no doubt.

"I doubt that," she grinned in a feral manner, walking over to Cheshire before she hugged her and began nuzzling her strangely.

"Out of you lot I like my fellow Kitten the most," she smiled at Cheshire, but as she smelt the ribs having been cooked, the half-panther licked her lips before leaping into the air, catching three of them in her mouth. Very much like a hungry predator, she did not care where she ate them (right now she was lying down on the floor of the living room) but she gobbled them all up, using her feline tongue to scribble off every lance out of the juicy protein-rich meat off the bones before throwing them all to rot in the middle of the kitchen with a flip of her fur-covered wrist.

Standing up on two legs, she then proceeded to walk over to the couch before spreading her legs and lying down on its length. "I'm not a cannibal," she confirmed, using a clawed nail to pick the remainder of the meat out of her fangs. "Can't say anything about nocturnal hunting though. You might wanna keep your pets away. And I might just end up waking up in random people's beds since I sleep walk at times... oh, and,"

She grabbed a cushion and shred it in seconds. "I do this," she grinned, showing off her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Cheshire would lift up her mask, revealing that despite whatever JaK said, she was still just a human. Well... metahuman. She folded her arms and watched everything transpire; she was nuzzled affectionately by Najm. It was... unexpected. The entire situation was very weird, but Jade couldn't deny the fact that this girl was powerful and she had saved all of them earlier. She shrugged her shoulders at JaK and then looked over to Will. "I think we should let her stay. But that means a lot of home training is in order."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:43 pm

"I dunno, it's already weird enough having a guy who can pry into our minds, a girl who can control plants and one that's a professional at hide-n-seek. A guy who can literally burn the house down with his bad attitude and an alien. Adding her to the mix would make us weirder than Rain's team."

JaK didn't add himself into that line up because of course he considered himself the most normal of the bunch. Though, the decision to add her wasn't his alone. Psychosis was his second in command and if there was a third it would be Cheshire, since Karrmy was weird, Nightmare was more irresponsible than he was, and Blossom was new.

"Well put it up to a vote between us 3, I'm on the fly here and I'm guessing fur balls stick together, so Chesh is going for a yes. It's up to you Will, should we keep it?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm not sold. She may have helped us out, but she also tried to kill you. Yes, I remember everything that happened and I was listening to every thought Najm and Jade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:27 am

"I knew she wanted to eat me! >_< Well if that's a no from Will, a yes from Cheshire and a maybe from me. I guess I have no choice........Welcome to the team."

Sage decided to give her a chance, though she had made him bleed in total of 3 times today and tried to use lethal force against him to some degree. He based his assessment on the fact that she didn't try to kill Aphrodite. Even though she could've gone for her throat and gone to tear the ligaments in Sage's arm when she bit it. She refrained both times and that's what makes her hero material.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:37 am

So I'm a smart ass, Jade?
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:29 am

Quote :
Look What Dragged In The Cat! 250px-Avengers_The_Initiative_Vol_1_27_page_00_Greer_Nelson_%28Earth-616%29
Huraiyrah - Feral Tigress

Suddenly, Najm turned from her were-panthress form into a were-tigress, as her fur turned orange with a white 'underbelly' black stripes adorning her in intricate patterns. Strangely enough, a jungle-themed bikini of sorts hid her private parts from view instead of just the normal fur, and a long tiger tail grew out from her tailbone. Her hair, instead of her natural black or silver like in her black panther form, was now a flowing, burning the reddest of red. Filled with the calculating personality of the tigress, she smirked menacingly, emerald eyes narrowing to cat-like slits as she crawled over to Will on her knees while still on the couch.

"Blade, hun," she licked her lips. "I admit that I tried to kill Kevin 11 over there. But I'm a wild animal," she mockingly rotated her wrist, pretending to swipe a claw at him, before hissing and growling like a real tigress, her smirk not leaving her face. "Killing, to me, is instinct. When you 'read my mind', you didn't read my thoughts but my desires."

Turning to Sage, she said as she played with her own tail. "I didn't intend on eating you, just killing you. Like I said; instinct. The way a big cat hunts is by biting the throat off. It may seem brutal, but its actually a pretty safe method. All the blood drains out so you don't get germs, and since the nerves of the prey are cut they don't feel pain. I attacked you, just like every big cat would, but since I knew I couldn't kill you I had to force myself to change direction at the last moment."

Grinning as she knew she was now in, however, at Cheshire's comments she turned to look at the other feline, getting to see her face for the first time. "Err... what do you mean home training?" as she said that, she placed her feet on the couch and unintentionally left five big rips in it thanks to her toe-claws.

"... Oops..." she grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:55 am

"That's really reassuring, now that I know all that stuff I can go to bed creeped out and never go to the zoo again...By the way, first order for you newbie is to buy us another one of those."

Sage would point at the rips in the couch and raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 am

Jak, don't worry about the couch. I'll have my family bring in a new one. And for one that specializes in toxins that work on nerves, you need to damage the spinal cord to cause the nerves to not hurt, not rip out their throat.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:56 am

Quote :
Look What Dragged In The Cat! Ergo_proxy04
Najm - Raven of the Titans East

Najm blinked slightly at Will's input. He was right, so where had she gone wrong? Scratching the top of her head through her red jungle of hair, she suddenly transformed back into her human form, with a deadpanned expression on her face as she stared at will. She was the smartest in this form, as unlike an animal's head hers was not clouded by instinct or the several different personality changes that she seemed to undergo each time she transformed.

She looked at Will and cleared her throat. "Sorry," she said, a small, unnoticeable blush on her face again. This was the second time she had messed up against him. "I messed up while phrasing it. The nerves aren't cut, but they don't feel pain. I'm no doctor so I don't know the exact details, but some of the veins that supply blood to the nerves are cut. The centers of pain sensing become inoperative if the blood pumping stopped for three minutes only, because they need oxygen continuously. The nervous system is still working and it just lost its awareness. Since the neck isn't broken yet, then the nervous system isn't invaded and so still working. The nervous system tends to sending signals from brain to heart requesting blood because it has depletion of it, and signals to muscles to send blood to heart, and signals to whole body to help the brain by sending blood. Immediately, the muscles shrink and a strong movement happens in the guts and muscles, pressing strongly to pump all of the blood to heart, which in turn beats rapidly to be full of blood, and then sends it to the brain. However, on the way, blood gets out of the body through the cut vessels and doesn't reach the brain. So, we see the prey twisting and bleeding until its body becomes empty of blood … thus it gets rid of the main environment of microbes growth. Without feeling any pain."

Insert cricket chirping noise here.

A tick mark formed on Najm's head. "It just happens, okay?" she said in a slow, Raven-like voice, before turning into a small kitten and climbing up and hiding in Cheshire's hair out of embarrassment.

Huraiyrah - Cute Kitten in Cheshire's Head (Aww...)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Where are you from Najm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look What Dragged In The Cat!   Look What Dragged In The Cat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look What Dragged In The Cat!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: