Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Playing Dead (HIVE) Vote_lcapPlaying Dead (HIVE) Voting_barPlaying Dead (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Playing Dead (HIVE) Vote_lcapPlaying Dead (HIVE) Voting_barPlaying Dead (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Playing Dead (HIVE)

Go down 
+2
Emmz
Ama
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Playing Dead (HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:08 pm

For the past five to six months the whereabouts of Quinn had only been known by those who needed to know – Tiberius, and a few other high ranking individuals within the Guild. But to the majority of the large majority Guild’s members, and to the members of HIVE, she was dead - Tiberius even splashed a few dollars on a gravestone, maybe even a funeral. Being dead isn’t as easy as it sounds, a looming sense of uncertainly, never knowing whether she would re-join her teammates or not. But that all changed recently, as a decision was taken by Tiberius to allow Quinn to take her position back among the HIVE.

And here she was, stood within the elevator leading down to the base. Nobody had a clue she was on her way, not even Pix. With a feeling of nervousness and eagerness to return to action, the dark haired assassin stood there with her arms folded across her chest. More weight put on one leg than the other, waiting for the elevator to reach its destination. That was something she didn’t miss, the tedious journey up and down from the base – it only got worse the more times it was experienced. Alas the elevator came to a standstill, the doors opened wide and Quinn stepped out. She knew the base better than some know the back of their hands. Taking her time, she walked slowly towards the common room; the most likely place for someone, anyone, to be.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Nina was sat on the kitchen counter drinking a big mug of expresso, her eyes looking a little like panda eyes, but it wasn't the cute fact that she hadn't managed to get all her makeup off, it was the fact she hadn't been sleeping well. Ever since the incident with Ixen's passing she'd kept having nightmares, and feeling that it was her fault he ended up like he did. She couldn't help but go over what his last moments might have been like in his head...fear...desperate need for her help...she should have been there...she should have been there to protect him but she wasn't...

Nina gripped the mug tightly as tears started to roll down her face again, her nightmares didn't let her escape the guilt, only worsened it. Even coming to Hive more often didn't always help her relax, she just couldn't get use to such an empty home again. She then just started sobbing as she sipped her expresso, one hand gripping the fabric of her jeans tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Stood in the door way of the common room, Quinn leaned back against the door frame. She wasn't exactly going to barge in and claim the place her own. No, that wouldn't be right. Especially as when she got there she would see a teary eyed Nina, sobbing. Nina had perhaps been the one who was always the warmest towards Quinn, whilst others kept their distance - she did rack up a huge kill count. Perhaps now was the time to repay that warm welcome Nina had given her so many months ago, with a hug. But having returned from the dead, Quinn's not exactly the one anyone would be expecting a hug from. Letting out a sigh, Quinn pushed off from the door frame and stepped towards Nina. She remained quiet, not wanting to make Nina jump at all. Speaking in a soft tone; "Nina?", Quinn said - hoping she hadn't frightened her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Nina suddenly looked up at the familiar voice "oh great is this some hallucinogenic side-effect from all this expresso? Ahwell maybe it can bring back Ixen for a few moments" she said as she stared at Quinn, thinking she was just a fragment of her sleep deprived and hyped up mind. "Well Quinn while we're here, how's the afterlife treating ya? You look pretty good" she said as she tried to calm down and wiped her tears on her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:04 am

“The Afterlife? Ohhhhhhh… you think I'm a... yeah...”. There were some reactions Quinn had thought through in her mind; Harpy just giving a casual nod, Pix asking too many questions about how she came back to life and so on. But, she never suspected that Nina would think that she’s a ghost. Perhaps that was one to expect, a likely possibility. “No, Nina… it’s me, Quinn…”. She would say as she continued her approach towards the Fox. She would then hop up onto the kitchen counter to sit beside Nina. Could a ghost do that? Well, probably. “I’m not a Ghost…”. Not anymore anyway. “I’m very much alive”. le pat on the back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:08 am

Nina blinked and poked Quinn's face and pinched her cheek a little "huh...you are...welcome back Quinn" she said with a soft little smile through her tears "I always figured Tibs was doing something suspicious when he was so secretive about you disappearing and stuff" she said "or maybe it was just my inner conspiracy theorist talking" she added "so how's life been treating you?" she asked softly as she sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:35 am

"Not very well". Was Quinn's initial response to the question. She wasn't sure how much she could give away, or whether she wanted. She's already faced the consequences for acting out of line once, maybe holding off on a second time is a good idea. Quinn hopped down off the counter, walking over to the fridge. She gripped the door and opened it wide, to see a bountiful fridge of food. Such a delight, she began looking through the contents. "But I don't know if you can really call it a life at all". Quinn pulled out a small bag of sliced carrots, closing the fridge door shut. "You were probably right with thinking I was a ghost or something. There's not much to life when the whole World thinks your dead". She said, eating a few slices of carrot after.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:06 am

Nina nodded understandingly as she drank the last drop of her espresso then put the mug into the sink "yeah I can see how that would feel" she said softly "things haven't exactly been good here either, you see the Zydons killed my best childhood friend and fiancée, I came home to a mess and a pile of ashes, so...yeah...that happened" she said softly with a frown "its been difficult to think of much else, hence why I've been coming here more often, desperate for any social interaction to take my mind off the guilt" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:22 am

Quinn's first thoughts were; "the hell is a Zydon?". She had been briefed, but only briefly. Being closed off from the World, she wasn't one hundred percent aware of what a Zydon is, or what it means to them. But judging from the state that Nina was in, Zydon seemed a dirty word. "I'm sorry...". Of course, Quinn wasn't all that great with feelings. The only feelings she had previously displayed really, were anger and hate, channeling them to make her the killing machine she is. But even they were now neutered. "Need a hug?". This was the best thing, right? Quinn stood only a yard or two away from Nina, her arms held out, expecting a hug. Nina looked like she needed one.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:43 am

Nina nodded and grabbed Quinn in a big, tight bear hug "thanks Quinn, this helps a little" she said softly as she just stood there hugging her friend and sniffling a little, trying to calm herself down , wiping her tears on Quinn's shoulder and trying to breathe slowly "at least you're back...I need to try look on the positive side, we should go watch a movie or something when we can" she said as she gave Quinn a little smile like to say 'I really missed you buddy'.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:00 pm

"I thought I would find you in here, Nina. Kris told me- whoa!" Pix had overheard Nina's voice from outside in the corridors. Upon entering the common room kitchen though he pulled up short. Two girls hugging was usually a good sign. It led to many happy results. But considering Nina's recent loss, Pix judged it in very poor taste to try his luck at vulgar humour. It'd take a ghoul to laugh at the passing of another, "Quinn! What did you do? Hugging?! Not a day back and you've already undone all my hard work." Great, two akward conversations for the price of one.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:10 pm

"Pix...". What hard work? Breaking the spirits of each and every team member so that they would do whatever asked of them without a care for their own well being? Probably. Quinn backed a few steps away from Nina, turning so that she was able to see both. Pix hadn't changed at all, still a dweeb. "Might have to hold off on a movie. Need to get back in Tiberius' good graces first". Quinn was removed for disciplinary action to be taken against her. Chances are, Tiberius' was waiting to see how well she does in the field, to see an improvement in her behavior from the body count extraordinaire that she was before.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:15 am

Nina glared at Pix when he entered the room, once Quinn backed away from her, she flicked Pix hard, right in the forehead "that's for being insensitive" she said simply before Quinn said she would have to hold off on a movie "that's okay, take as long as you need" she said smiling "I'm sure we can decide on something good to watch once you're back in Tib's good books" she said before she breathed softly and put her hands into the pockets of her jeans casually, staring at her two team mates, her ears twitching cutely.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:52 pm

And then in stepped Ethan, a soda in one hand and a towel slung across his neck with that trademark cigarette tucked behind one ear. He was wearing a tanktop and shorts, obviously the young man had been exercising which made sense in the context that even if he was gifted with amazing powers and physical constitution, it still felt good to run and jump and well, stay in shape. Of course he noticed pix and Nina first, and Pix, well, Ethan had a sort of begrudging acceptance of him. "Hey Nina.....Pix." He looked at the little moron with narrowed eyes, a small bead of sweat on his forehead as he took a swig of the clear colored softdrink and let out a satisfied gasp. Before heading for the fridge itself with the intent to dine on something sugary.

"What's going on in h-" That's when he noticed Quinn, stopping in his tracks as a blink was all that registered on his face before he moved up to the fridge and...pilfered pix's slice of cake. It was the little things like this, that made having pix around so bearable. "So, what's giggles mcgee doing back from the dead?" ever the master of tact and grace, Ethan went for the blunt handed approach as he bit into the chocolate confectionery and eyeballed the cheerful mass-murdering thief. Really, those two words could not be more of an oxymoron as he mused on it, then took another bite of cake. "Anyways, shouldn't she be, ya know, six feet under or something? Not standing here in the flesh and, you know, not stealing pix's snacks?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:03 am

If only six feet under had been an option. Quinn would've taken that over the weeks that she spent wasting away in the Pits. Ethan will surely feel the same way if that is an experience he is to ever have one day. By now Quinn had finished her snack of a few sliced carrots, throwing the bag with minimal reserves towards Pix - Ethan did say they were Pix's snacks. "Ethan". That's right, yo. She knows ya' name dawg. Courtesy of dossiers and being brought up to speed with a few things thanks to Tiberius of course. Nope, she hadn't been trying to steal his identity. Why would she? Seems like a loser.

"I suppose I should offer you lot some clarity. Tiberius, he didn't lie to you... I did die". She did, just not in the circumstances any would believe. It wasn't in combat, or even on a mission. More of a training exercise, a test, an experiment with a big risk. To see whether Quinn had inherited the same set of skills to survive as her mother. Judging by the fact that she is now stood in the HIVE base, very much alive. It's fair to assume that she passed with flying colors. "As you can see, though. I'm very much alive, and back here due to Tiberius' orders". Anyone going to argue with the Big Cheese? I don't think so. "But if you think I should be six feet under, Ethan. I welcome you to try to put me there". Quinn said, and for the first time looked towards Ethan. She had been aware of Ethan eyeballing her, so met his gaze with an ice cold glare of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead (HIVE)   Playing Dead (HIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead (HIVE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next