Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Something Wicka, this way comes... Vote_lcapSomething Wicka, this way comes... Voting_barSomething Wicka, this way comes... Vote_rcap 
Moon
Something Wicka, this way comes... Vote_lcapSomething Wicka, this way comes... Voting_barSomething Wicka, this way comes... Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Something Wicka, this way comes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Something Wicka, this way comes... Empty
PostSubject: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:16 am

Sage would enter his room after a hard battle. The boy wiping sweat from his eyebrow as he closed the door and prepared to plop down on his bed, when he would suddenly notice a perculiar sight before him...

Something Wicka, this way comes... Alchemist

"Ah, JaK Sage I presume. Leader Of The Titan's East, where have you been boy? I've been waiting for ages..."

Usually JaK would go into a defensive mode or atleast into some type of kung-fu frenzy, but he was no dummy. If this old man was able to get past their security system and even worse into HIS ROOM!! He was no ordinary old man at all and starting a fight with him could prover disasterous. His suspicions being confirmed when a small elf like creatue would pop up from under his desk and hand JaK a book with a cross on it.

"Ok, besides the pedo vibe I'm getting from you. I'm gonna say you're here for a good reason?"

"Aha, humor! That's good, you'll need that for the challenge ahead of you."

It was at this time, the man would put down his pen on Sage's desk and look up at the boy for the first time. His face looked ancient, maybe even older than this book his pet goblin gave him.

"I assume you remember an encounter you had with an undead being calling himself Hollowman, correct?"

The hairs on JaK's neck would stand up as he heard this.

"BRR, how could I forget. I'm still having Nightmare's about that and my brother Nightmare is having bad dreams as well."

"Well, I'm afraid when you faced him before. You faced him at only half of his actual power. Son, you have no clue what's about to happen this coming holiday. The world as you know it may be lost forever in darkness. Unless you and your team are able to stop the Dark Magician before it's too late."

Sage would raise an eyebrow at hearing this, what was this old man on about. They wasted Hollowman the last time they fought, there's no way he'd come back for more now that they know his weaknesses.

"Don't worry, if he comes back we can handle it. Mr...?"

"Voromir, Voromir the Valiant is what they used to call me back in the day. A few centuries ago that is and believe me young Titan; you have no clue what is upon you, this creature is like no villain you have ever faced before. He was reborn in the fires of hell and is fueled by a need for vengance that could power the Earth's very core. How do I know this you ask, because while he was living I was his assistant for a time. I witnessed his death at the hands of the deranged towns people and afterwards I resumed my training and have now achieved the rank of Wizard."

Sage would roll his eyes at the story he was being fed right now, he's heard it all before.

"Ok, I get it. You're a powerful Wizard and he's a powerful hell spawn brought back to life, but my question is...If you're sooo bad and you know so much about him, why don't you fight him yourself?"

Sage would fold his arms after saying this, eargerly awaiting his answer to this one.

"It is not uncommon to feel the way you do young JaK; in fact it would be odd if you weren't skeptical. But, believe you, me, when Halloween approaches and the full moon rises into the sky. It will bleed red and Hollowman will achieve a power greater than that you've ever know. The weakness you found to subedue him now, will no longer aid you and that book you're holding is possibly the only thing that will. In it is a list of spells, white magic to counter Fredrick's dark. I have choosen you, young man, because it was your team who banded together and stopped his tirade. Especially the one called Psychosis, he has the ability to block the magicians mind attacks and sense his ominous presence. I trust this responsiblitiy to you children, because I am too old and too weak for this battle. Much too knowledgeable and filled with many great fears for him to use to his advantage. But, it is within the youth, I see a new courage that burns, a will unbounded by fear. It is in the grouping of you Teen Titans, that holds the key to the Hollowman's demise."

"So erm, tell me what to do then. How do we beat him?"

Voromir would then rise to his feet and put his hands behind his back, before approaching Sage.

"My dear boy, that answer I unfortunately do not hold in my possession. This is only a mere warning and a wish of good luck, the outcome of the battle is entirely in your hands. All I can tell you is too stay strong and stay faithful, the lives of everyone in this city depends on the courage of you and your friends."

As Voromir says these last few words, he places his hand atop the holy spellbook he gave JaK. Then within a flash, he and his little helper are gone. Leaving scorch marks on the teen leader's carpet and dumb look upon his face.

"Aww crud, what are we in for now?...8, Hours till Halloween and the end of life as we know it. Sounds like just enough time for a Pizza break if you ask me. If I'm gonna die, I'm going down with a full stomach of Pep & cheese."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:53 am

The door behind Jak is knocked on and then opened as Will walks into the room.
Hey..Did I hear you talking to someone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Sage would toss the book at Will as he entered. The mind reader catching it instinctively then looking at JaK.

"It's a spellbook, centuries old. So be careful with it and assemble the team, we have a problem on our hands, a big ONE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Huh, what do you mean? Yes, I could read your mind to already now but I like hearing other people talk to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:23 am

"The Hollowman is back and tomorrow night on Halloween, this guy's going to grow more powerful than anything we've ever been up against before. Maybe even more powerful than this Emblem guy everyone likes to rant about."

As Sage said this he would change his clothes going shirtless for a second as he put on a green and red Robin T-shirt instead of his usual Batman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Will is about to respond, but his eyes glow red as he is forced into a premonition and stands still. He sees the East Teen Titan tower is being approached by a group of pale men and sultry women, all dressed in black. He sees one of the men bit his lip and a drop of blood comes out. One of the women see him do this and she lets out a cackle. Will's eyes return back to normal, and immediately he runs out of the room. From there, he runs up to the roof of the tower.

Sage, Chesire, Nightmare, Blossom, Karrmy, and Najm. Hurry outside, we have some undead to deal with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:52 am

Sage would tell everyone what's going on in a moment, but for now he wanted to check out this book.

"Can you use it Will? Try a spell..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:14 am

Will opens the book to begin reading the text on the pages until stopping on one and looking up at the wounds on Jak.
Lets see how this one does. Now hang on, I'm going to cheat so I can figure out how to do this. Never played with magic before.
Will shuts his eyes, and opens them a moment later to reveal the red color change. He sees alot of images involving the book but keeps looking until he finally stops on one moment that shows him chanting the spell he desired. Will blinks and his eyes return back to normal. He then places his hand on Jak's shoulder and looks back down at the book to start the chant.
RENATI!
The palm of Will's left hand shines and spreads out to the wounded areas of Jak's body. Will winces at the bright light and a few seconds later pulls his hand off of Jak's shoulder to stop. Will pants at the loss of energy he used to cure Jak.
Woah.. That's what magic is like? Wonder how often Raven was drained by it. I feel like I just got done sparring with you.
Will finishes his remark and looks at all the areas the wounds were about, but can now only bearly see them, minus the small ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:33 am

Sage shrugs his shoulder, no longer feeling the ache her got from having a long fang dug into it.

"Will this is great! Now come on, lets go tell the others about The Hollowman's return. I'm sure Cheshire's gonna be thrilled. If you can use more white magic like that, we might have a chance at beating this guy once and for all."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:37 am

You said we don't have long didn't you? I need to get this done quicker than. And yes, it should help with Hollowman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:54 am

Suddenly the alarm could be heard blaring all throughout the tower, signaling there was an intrusion on their grounds.

"Maybe even sooner than we thought, come on lets go! Looks like Hollowman's making the first move."

Sage would then zip out of his room with Psychosis right behind him.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicka, this way comes...   Something Wicka, this way comes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Wicka, this way comes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: