Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barA Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barA Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)

Go down 
+3
Glenn
Emmz
DivingDart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:58 am

OOC: Using my queue cut.

BIC:
Tiberius said he had been around for countless ages. He was an immortal, of sorts, and had acquired his wealth largely through time invested. But what he was and who he was were different things.

The boss walked over to Dar and placed a hand on top of Dar's own, perhaps as a way of showing assurance. Dar did not feel assured. He did not move away from Tiberius' touch, but his eyes revealed a warning. Apparently, Tiberius got the message, because he soon removed his hand and walked away.

After destroying many, many worlds, it seemed that Tiberius wanted to make Earth into a better planet, a unified planet that would stand as an invincible bastion in the universe. With the threat of the Zydon looming above them all, that was a very appealing future. A world where humans didn't have to worry about aliens destroying their homes or killing them was a world worth building. If Tiberius succeeded, then his gilded legacy would be taught to children everywhere for ages to come.

Dar grinned. He was reading between the lines of what Tiberius had actually said, but he felt his reasoning was correct. Dar nodded at Tiberius' offer for a more in-depth discussion on this subject later. "That would be appreciated. Your answer will satisfy me until then. I will interrupt no more."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Shock and awe was perhaps an exaggeration when it came to describing HIVE's reaction. Pix was irritated when his cohorts all succeeded in hiding their surprise whilst his was laid bare. TIBERIUS was a human! This was as plot twisty as it came. The only one he suspected was genuinely unimpressed was Ethan. Hugh garbled a response to Livewire. "This doesn't interest you? Remotely? For the past year our boss has been a literal dinosaur! It'd be like if you came in one morning and suddenly had ambition." A scary thought. The oddly shrewd comment from Kris further irked Pix, "Symbolism? The hell, Kris?! You're mistaking us for a French stage troop." Another scary thought.

But by far the most unusual reaction was Dar's. Although, being new, the group had not experienced much of his responses before. His personality was a mystery to most here. The new recruit challenged TIBERIUS. Another simpleton, Pix opined to himself. Fighting on the brain, if a brain is what you could call it. TIBERIUS went on to give a full account of his personal history. The long-term significance of this story began to boggle Hugh, but before he could really get into it, his boss had reminded the room of its actual purpose, "Uh. No. It's not, Sir. Thank you." A little perturbed, Pix tried to focus on the matters at hand. At least with that reveal behind them he could rest assured that his fellows wouldn't react strongly to what came next.

"I know not many of you watch the news. But I think we've all met the Zydons by now." Still perched upon the countertop, Pix picked up a board eraser. In wiping off TIBERIUS' sketch he produced a cloud of dust which made him cough. Wonderful. Wafting the dust away, he began to scribble, "Your opinions of them may be at an ebb. To which I say: good news, everyone!" A small table had been drawn. In one column header it read 'them' and the other 'us'. "We are, effective immediately, their allies. I have succeeded in establishing friendly relations with an extra-terrestrial empire. Because I'm that good. Here is the breakdown. They offer us advanced technology, a seat of power in their new world order, and a ceasefire on our holdings." Pix wrote under the 'them' box 'technology', 'client power', and 'ceasefire'. "Meanwhile we provide for them satellite jamming so that they may launch bombing raids planet-side." He wrote under the 'us' box 'jamming', "And continued logistical support to their operations on the ground. If not, outright contribution." A 'support' was added.

"Understand? Good. The important part comes next. There are some among you who have strong feelings about the Zydons. You hate their guts. This is primarily for you." The sprite turned and with a steady hand wrote 'disown' under the 'us' box, "You will not act upon those personal opinions. You will not jeopardise our dealings here with vendettas, idealism, or national pride. You will do as we order and treat the aliens as allies. If you see a Zydon stabbing Lady Liberty, I want you to offer to clean its blade. This is politics now. None of you understand it the way me and TIBERIUS do. If you choose to ignore this order, then we have one further agreement with the Zydons. We will disown you." For emphasis Pix circled the word sharply. He didn't meet the room's eyes.

"I'm sure you want me to explain why this has happened. But I won't. Consider it a test of loyalty." One or two in the room may have been smart enough to guess the reality. Dar might have realised how these plans contrasted with TIBERIUS' world view. For the rest of HIVE, their obedience would be stretched to the limits. Would they stick it out or pack it in? "Are there any questions: he asks knowingly."

((OOC: Current Posting Order: Emmz, Glenn, Izzy, St, Muse, Ixen, Dar, Dart.))
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Once Pix had finished talking, Nina had grown a sullen, dark look on her face, staring at the floor as tears flowed down her face like a river, twisting her bandaged tail in her hand in anger and starting to shake a little. She gave a soft, ever so quiet whimper, for the Zydons to have taken Ixen from her was one thing, but now she had to pretend it never happened and...ALLY WITH THEM?! That was crossing the line.

Nina took a breath and turned around, storming out of the room. She couldn't deal with this right now as tears dripped from her cheeks, keeping her head down to hide her face. She would head to the Hive bedrooms, specifically hers, although not used hardly at all since she would always return to her store after being at Hive, it was still nice to have another place to chill...or punch a wall, which is exactly what she did, which made just a dull thud. She didn't care about the pain that soon followed, and there were no dints in the wall that usually happens when someone punched the wall. She wasn't that buff.

[OOC: Unless no one follows her, because I don't want to end up sending her out of the thread lol.]
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:18 pm

Now there was a raised brow on Ethan's face, as he clenched the cigarette between his teeth.Smooth move pix, came the first of several thoughts as he stood up and stuffed his hands into his pockets as he could feel the electricity in the air, that charge that meant tensions were going to be absolutely high. "I hope you know what you're doing, and you too Bug bait. This is starting to sound like a lot more trouble than it'll be worth in the long run for either of you, and I should know. I have people to look after." With a quick about face he turned towards the door and shuffled off, pulling a lighter from his pocket and stared at it for several seconds and sighed.

This wasn't gonna go well, he just felt it in his gut. Something bad was going to happen and even Ethan felt like being disowned, wasn't such a bad idea. These guys weren't his actual family, that was back in Dakota city. And he'd kill anyone, anyone if they so much as breathed a single word about harming them. He lost his brother in a gang shooting and he wasn't going to lose his actual parents to some sociopathic jackass no older than him, and some insect that was thousands of years old all because of, "what did Pix say again? Oh right, politics the word dripped with bitter, baneful venom, punctuated with a sharp snap in his tone as he went off to find Emma, see if she was alright.

Didn't take a genius to see the ever intelligent pix had already rankled at least one persons plumage. Now to see how many more followed in her stead. ...I may have to actually kill Pix someday, wonder if I'll get a Pulitzer prize for retelling that story.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Blake slammed her book shut and appeared nose to nose with Pix not even a moment later. "You're out of your mind now, Hugh." She spat his name like it almost pained her to acknowledge him as a sentient being in front of her. "They come to our planet, declare war one the human race, kill our loved ones, destroy our property, hurt some of us directly..." She was clearly referencing Ethan's little problem with the Zydon during the last mission.

"And now your stupid ass wants to WORK with them? I've killed enough of them by now to know there's NOTHING redeemable about them. They're vermin, and I'd kill a dozen more of them." She turned to Mal now, clearly distraught. She was usually good at hiding her emotions but...this time... "Boss, this isn't what I do. It isn't what I signed up for. I don't HELP murderers and monsters...well...not THESE ones."

Her voice dropped to a whisper now, mostly because of her history with Mal. "Boss, this isn't what we do. The Guild I mean...It's not what any of us signed up for."

Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Kris was already pretty heated about the Zydon, but he understood the necessity. He sighed and laid back, it'd be okay, Pix obviously had a plan and he could deal with it. Kris saw Nina run out of the room and sighed, "I'll talk to her." Kris Walked and knocked on her door before walking in , "Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Gilda crossed her arms. She didn't like this. She refused to be a part of it. "You're wrong about all of that Pix. I'm not doing any of it, and all the things I'm not supposed to do will probably happen." she smirked, "You've gone to far this time Pix, everyone here knows it." she was usually a fighter, but she wasn't really mad at this news, not as much as everyone else was. Gilda wasn't a human. The Zydon didn't pose her any threat at all. They posed her family a problem though. They were human. She was attached to them. This plan and her values didn't line up. She was going to have to find somewhere else to sleep soon.

"I'm not leaving H.I.V.E...but I might. Form here on out my 'services' are on borrowed time." she stretched her wings before closing them quickly and sending a gust of wind through the room. "And you, 'boss' I don't care about killing planets or aliens or any of that, but unless you rescind this, I expect you'll be losing a few members. Fix it or lose it."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:33 am

Malan'tai sat back and listened to everyone's complaints or irritation. The confident smile on his face didn't waver it seemed this was more of an intelligence test than one of loyalty. He sat forward and flicked on the intercom system. "Let me assure all of you that I have lost to them as well. My wife was killed in our home while I was on business. I have a good reason for doing this. My reason will not be revealed at this time but those of you with enough intellect have already figured it out. Each of you has had a hand in their downfall at our hands. After this we will be shown in a positive light to the world. No more worrying day in and day out about being caught. We're going to take over. All you need to do is trust me. Something you haven't had any troubles with so far. Those who have gone on missions I've planned, any major issues? No? Exactly, I'm a planner, a thinker, I've worked on this for years now. And if you think I'll let you *(&@ it up then we're going to have a big problem. It may not be me personally but if you mess this up I will ensure you lose everything you value."

He flicked off the mic and turned on Gilda he gave a confident smile. He tapped his temple and said just looking at her. "This is the only area you lack in. Your head is more empty than a seive. You're all brawn and no brain birdy. You want to leave. I assure you you'll be alone. You double cross me... even if you kill me. Things will go badly for you." Mal stood and walked past Dar heading out the door humming a tune. [from the first 15 seconds of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwm0uX9hhC0 this is Mal's exit unless someone intends to pursue him.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:30 am

Dar's grin grew as he listened to each complaint raised by the other members of the HIVE. At last, as Mal left the room, Dar let out a boisterous laugh.

"So, we are now on the same side as the Zydon, then? Very well." Dar had his suspicions about the plan behind this action. Someone like Mal did not get this far without planning things out ahead of time. All that mattered was the end result. Dar was certain that Mal and Pix were planning on betraying the Zydon at some point, or using the Zydon to in some way gain something that could not be obtained in any other way.

"I will remain loyal to the HIVE. I will kill anyone who opposes the Zydon, even if they are in this room. There are forces at work here that are beyond our control, but we must do what we can to stay on the winning side." He looked at Pix. "Any time, any opponent. I'm ready to serve. Long live the HIVE."

Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:47 pm

You never could predict people's reactions. Repeatedly envisioning this moment hadn't prepared Hugh for the water works which stemmed from Nina. If anything, he had expected her to be one of the more composed members. Yet that beacon of hope was already gone before the second naysayer could respond. Ethan had been an anticipated malcontent. It took a big man to forgive their murderer. What surprised the sprite was his words of warning. Livewire seemed to be suggesting that they were biting off more than they could chew. Pix grit his teeth and wished away this jinx. He had things under control. Sure his colleague had almost died last mission, but the key word was 'almost'. He wouldn't fail them.

The remaining opposition came as beratements. Pix had learned to take a criticism a long time ago. His immediate responses were light and mostly drowned out by the speakers, "These aren't... these aren't really... questions... alright." People were entitled to their opinions, no matter how small-minded. This was why the meeting had been called, to get these contrary stances off their chests. It was always best to let off steam. However, their arguments wouldn't really change anything. Their leader was one thing above all else. Uncompromising. He let them all know exactly that. And then left; brooking no retaliation. Pix mocked his fellows with the look of a scandalised schoolboy having just witnessed his classmates get chewed out by their headmaster. They should have known TIBERIUS had no heart. There was an X-Ray machine present that could have provided them with that information.

At long last someone voiced a positive viewpoint of the alliance. Clapping his hands and pointing at Dar, Pix realised that he was started to warm to this newbie. Confrontation was healthy, but complete compliance never hurt. "Now that's a can do attitude. Children - look to your elder." At least he assumed Dar was older than the two girls stood about. "As for you two. You're gonna fight this. I can see that. It's who you are. And it doesn't have to change. We'll find you a less strenuous way to show your support for our allies. Maybe have you wear some 'I heart Zydon' t-shirts. C'mon we're a team. I want to laugh about this some day. With you."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:34 am

((Cue cut used for comedic effect!))

Gilda didn't appreciate being insulted, but WAS smart enough not to attack someone in their own home, especially not someone she didn't know anything about. She would have to wait, if she ever decided to attack him. OF course, that decision would depend on what happened next. If their mission failed, Gilda probably wouldn't do anything. If their mission was successful and anyone Gilda knew died or was hurt due to something caused by the invasion...well, that was another story.

Gilda glared at Pix and raised her hand "Actually, if you're looking for elders, that'd be me." She smirked at him. "I'm the oldest here. I'm forty." she gave everyone a moment to let that sink in. Her Thanagarian blood had kept her looking like a teenager for about 25 years. She had barely aged since the day she turned 15.

"And if you get a shirt like that I'll make you regret it. I'm not supporting exterminators. They're no better than the ones on my homeworld. If one challenges me, it'll die by my mace and gauntlet. The only 'help' I'll give them is a quick death. I suggest you keep me away from missions including them. Got it? Then maybe I won't quit."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:21 am

Nina just sat in her room sobbing her eyes out into a pillow that she sat hugging with her legs wrapped around it, Ethan would have been able to hear it if he wandered near the dorm rooms, Kris even more now he was in her room. She didn't even look up to Kris when he came in but she knew he was there, holding the pillow as tight as she could as she just cried into it, she promised herself she wouldn't be like this but she couldn't help it...it was too much, no way was she going to ally with those fiancée murdering b*****ds.

As she slowly looked up to Kris with tearful eyes and rivers of tears running down her cheeks she took a stuttered crying breath "I want him back Kris! I should have been there to protect him! It was my fault! I should have listened to him and got out of the city but instead I cared more for the comic shop and my friends here! It's my fault! If we had moved to the forest we'd have both been safe!" she said loudly before she went back to crying into the now very wet pillow.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:45 pm

Blake was distraught. She didn't join Hive for this. She didn't join the guild for this. She didn't want anything to do with the stupid aliens! She gave Pix a dark look with a hand over her blade's handle. "Hugh, you're going way over the line. Think about what you're doing, realize they'll kill us the first chance they get, and then consider the fact that we're your...'friends.'" She had to choke out that last bit. "You're asking way too much. From a lot of people."

With that she walked out the door, sniffing out Nina. She'd already made it abundantly clear she wasn't doing anything to help the Zydon. Once she found Nina, she hopped onto the bed beside her, sighing and patting her on the back. "Um...there there?" She wasn't very good with this whole comforting thing...but animal-human morphs have to stick together...right?
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Ethan was the last one to show up at Nina's door, resting one elbow on the frame, the threshold between inside and out. He had a flat expression on his face but anyone could tell he was as....disturbed as the rest with this news of an alliance with....those things. "Glorified cheese eating son of a french....." He stopped himself a little bit, sighed and brought a hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose, fingers rubbing and gyrating to massage the sinuses softly as he grunted. "That idiot sighed us up with glorified space nazis. Of all the, hair brained idiotic things I've heard in my life. Space nazis. It was all he could say really as he stepped inside and leaned against one of the walls with a grunt, head falling back to thump against the wall as he stared at Kris, Nina and Blake. "After this is all done, I think Nina deserves the first stab at Pix. Ethan put a lot of emphasis into that word, let it roll around a bit before he finished his sentence and stared back at them again.

"As much as I wanna beat the smug right out of him, it can wait. And as much as I hate this whole fiasco because I kid you not, my parents are dead cause of those things, I ain't got much of a choice right now, I don't have any powers right now. You heard about the brouhaha at the mall right? I pushed myself too hard and like a light bulb, I burnt myself out. Kris saved me right there and I'm lucky. But Nina don't worry your head, we will get these things, and we will make them suffer. Like we've suffered. Anyone could count on that, Ethan was as weak as a kitten right now, main reason he was exercising more now. Didn't know how long, before he could be back in action could be days, could be weeks, could be months.

But the one thing Ethan wouldn't stand for is, him not getting a shot at the big bad mothership in the sky when, and if it came down to it. He'd sooner die than have that happen. "We watch each others backs, we do things by the books and we can get through this."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:52 pm

Kris sighed as he sat next to Nina and rubbed her back, he couldn't stand seeing her like this. He nodded as he listened to her talk about Ix, she believed it was her fault, but who would blame her for not wanting to leave when she had a nice home and a successful business. Kris pondered this as Blake walked in, he got up as she walked towards Nina, not wanting to crowd the poor girl. Kris stood against the wall as Ethan came in and listened to him speak, remembering how they fought Backlash. What a fight that was. As Ethan finished his speech Kris nodded, "Ethan's right, these things are gonna get their's, we just need to stick together and hope for the opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)   A Liar's Alliance (HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Liar's Alliance (HIVE)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next