Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gotham - Page 2 Vote_lcapGotham - Page 2 Voting_barGotham - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gotham

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Blademaster feels small surges race through his arm. He realizes that the beast won't stay chained for long. He reaches for his sword realizing that this might be his last chance.

He mumbles into the sword," Okay you can lend me some of your power but no funny business."

Why would I do that? Its only been a hundred years since my power reached the mortal plain whispered the sword.

Suddently Blademaster feels power surge through his body and he focuses on the metal chains and finds old metal in the earth to strengthen it with. " I don't know how much of his power I can safely use so I hope that stranger finds a solution quick!"
Back to top Go down

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Black Rose makes it to the other end of the room.
She scans the wall keeping a strict eye on the enemy and the otehr guy.
She relizes that she is limited on time and races aong the wall, the podium still in hand.

my arm is still numb, not good. Goddess, pray that there is a hidden water source around here....

A spare container is spotted in a corner. The enemy was pulling at the chains and she feared that she wouldn't have time to grab the water cooler.
She was behind the teller stands and with less grace as she
started out with she jumped onto the counter and threw the podium
at the creature, hitting it square on the head. The blow obviously
caught it off gaurd and was stunned long enough for er to jump down and dash for the water cooler.
Right hen the electrical enemy was back to the chains and was nearly free, she had the cooler in hand.

this thing isn't as big as i need, hopefully it does some damage.
This thing seems like it is stilllow of energy so maybe... just maybe...

She grabbed the podium which had saddly split and threw the biggest piece at it and then opened the cooler, throwin the water on it.
The creature had gotten out of the chains but was wipedout of energy that it didn't matter.
The creature was down, electricity still sparking from it, but just barely.

wow, juat a little water and the electric fire goes out. Good for me.
She shruggs and steps back from the creature just in case it trys something more.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Blademaster notices that the battle was pretty much over. He summons metal around the creature and forms a solid metal box." That should hold him,"Blademaster said. He looks around at the newcomer,noticing her injuries, and extends a hand. "Hello my name's Blademaster. I don't feel like telling you my real name, though,but anyways who are you or what do you call your self? And also why did you help me?"
Back to top Go down

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Black rose looked at his hand then at her hand which was holding her limp arm. She doesn't move either of her arms in response.
when he introduced himself and asked questions she couldn't help but chuckle at his ignorance.

I can't believe this guy is for real, wow... ha.

She decides to speak to him but only to get somethings straihgt.

"okay, lets get one thing straight. I did not come to this battle to 'help' you.
I don't help anyone but myself. I was simply bored to death and thought this would be an intresting fight. personally i found it a dissapointment when you showed up."

she takes a staggered step towards the exit wanting to head out and away to heal and escape any more contact. before she strutted off she looked him over and with a smirk she gave him her name, lucky him..

"Oh, and my name.... it's Black Rose and don't expect m to hand over my number."

Then she dissapeare back into the darkness with her cat ike stealth and just barely made it up to a neiborghing rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Blademaster smiles "Black Rose well i guess every rose has its thorns." He exits teh bank. He hadn't expected such a curt response but he had foreseen it as a possiblity after being so curt himself. He leaves the bank and heads for a dark alleyway.

He walks down the alleyway, jumping and ducking every few feet. He walks through a door at the far end of the alleyway. He enters a large room made entierly of a shimmering metal with a door on the far side. "Home sweet home. Time to prepare and plan my next move. A certain someone might come looking for me and I must be ready when they decide to come because we both have a score to settle."

He walks throught the far door and locks it behind him and fastens all doors in the complex with his metal bending ability.
Back to top Go down

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Black Rose strolls to the door of a rundown dance club,her lair a fallacies.
She opens the door careful to not cause it to drop off it's decaying hinges.
She switches on a light and all of the lights illuminate the dance floor,
the disco ball in center splashing multiple colors everywhere.
She turns on some music, cranking it to full volume drowning out the outside world.
Marilyn Manson blasts from the speakers.
She walks up the stairs and tends to he wounds as cats come up to her running around and nearly tripping her.

now to just run some cold water ove this thing and rest.... this day was still boring dispite the confrontation of
this... Blademaster. what a name... ha.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Blademaster awakes after a restless night filled with dreams of an assaliant with green eyes. She must be here or heading here so its time to spring my traps and find my old weapons.

He walks over to a closet full of metal objects. He straps five pouches to his arms legs and waist. He grabs several metal objects that glow with an inward light. Some off the items resemble a shield, a mask, a flower, and a metal rod.

Meanwhile a woman stands at the end of the alleyway. She walks down the alley way only to trip a wire and activate a trap. Knives and spikes fly from teh wall but once the dust settles she is still standing without a scrach on her. She walks throught the door.

Blademaster was waiting in the center of the room waiting for this moment. " so you've come at last, Mysteria ," said Blademaster. " Now time for my vengence."

She simply smiles and four exact replicas of her appears. Blademaster smiles and lifts half the metal in the room into a large ball. He turns hlaf of this this metal into copies of himself armed with swords. The other half mysteriously dissapears. The clones clash while Blademaster fits himself with the metal mask. The two real fighters run at each other,ready to fight to the death.
Back to top Go down

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Black rose walked from a doorway of a room set upstairs of the dancefloor.
The music had fainted and now all that was heard was the wind's howls and the buildings protests.
She stretched and descended the stairs, grabbed a snack from the kitchen then made her way
to a secrete room located in the bak of the whole building.

"time for training my pretties...."

she looked into a special laser pad. it scanned her eye then opened a door.
She scooped up a small kitten pawing at her leg and entered the room,
the door closing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:07 am

Mysteria's and Blademaster's blades clashed. She thryed to break into his mind but couldn't get in.
It must be that mask. I'll just rip if off then.

Blademaster felt the mask fly off and knew he was vunerable. But he continued to press his attack. he launched himself backwards and touched all five pouches. Long metal chains erupted from the pouches and hovered in the air. Meanwhile Mysteria used his lasp in attention to control Bladmaster's metal clones and had thme attack from behind. As the metal clones attacked, the chains sprang to life and defened Blademaster. one clone was able to pierce Blademaster's side making him bleed profusely. He focuses his energy for one final thrust and it penatrates deep. but then she dissapears in a puff of smoke.

did you really think it would be that easy. Our showdown will happen later once you are strong enough to entertain me. Good Bye.

Blademaster stands in a empty room seething with anger. He watches as his skin turns gray and realizes that the curse of his powers is happeneing. He was turning into a vampire. this happened every time he was severly hurt. "Time to got to the blood bank. That way I won't have to hurt anyone to return to normal. Better wait till night though because now I'm stuck at home."
Back to top Go down

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Black Rose ducks at a poisenous dart thrown from inside the wall zooms stright at her.
She is then attacked by a flying double bladed sword. She moves to the side and catches the sword by its handle just as the kitten gracefully jumps from her arms. The kitten runs to a hole near the door and dissapears to safety. She slashes at the dummies stragling towards her at various speeds.

After awhile of hard training she jumps to a side wall and presses a hidden button. Everything stops in mid action and a slit in the wall reveals a thick red liquid held in a glass cup. She acepts this refreshment and douses it in seconds.

"freshly defrosted blood, yum"

she puts the empty glass in the hidden cuboard and in a small minute it is replaced with a smaller glass of cold milk.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Blademaster flies through the night sky as a harmless bat, navigating using echo location. This is exactly why I had beening injured. But, on the other hand, I could get used to the speed and strenght that comes with it.

Arriving at the blood bank he flys to the second story. Morphing back to his human form he walks toward a shelf filled with with blood bags. He selects one labeled "A" and drinks up. His skin resumes its normal hue and walks toward a window. He removes the window paine and forms a metal disk around his feet and jump out the window. He then returned to his house to begin his training again.
Back to top Go down

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Blck Rose fights against some crazy random robots with razors and poisonous darts.
At one point she is disarmed and fights a robot with claws with her bare gloved hands.
after about an hour everything part of the simulator falls. Parts of robots, swords,
claws, and other weapons are scattered amongst the solid wood floor.
She throwsa dagger that was lingering in her hand at a fly looking bot and destroyrd it.
She didn't wait for it to explode before she went back into the regular part of he abandoned home.

this is no fun... everything's so predictable. I need to gather up some new weapons, however, that sword did work wonders....

She walked out the backdoor of the dance club and scaled the wall to the top. She sat on the ledge of the roof and watched as everthing as silent and everyone was going on with their own naive lives.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Blademaster stands in the middle of a room with no weapons on his person. His swords lie in a niche in the wall. MAchines erupt from the wall and begin firing projectiles of varing sizes from throwing needles to swords that weighed up to 100 pounds.

he danced around the larger projectiles and grabbed a few throwing needles and threw them to block some in comming shurikins. the projectlies suddenly stopped and a giant metal clone of himself arose from the ground. Worse yet, it had swords.

To maximize my training i must beat this foe without my tools. Let the fun begin.

He begins to run around the clone at allarming speeds. The clone was having trouble tracking the taghet and decided to cut him off. A giant sword landed infront of Blademaster. He simply used the sword as a spring board and launched him toward the clones head. He lands a flurry of puches while dodging a giant hand determined to swat an unwelcome pest. After a while the clone grabbed a swod and swung at his head killing himself but not Blademaster. Training was over
Back to top Go down

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Wind blows over Black Rose sending a slight chill down her back. She is only wearing
tight black pants and a short sleeve shirt without regreting to grab her coat. In a way, the cold wind seems refined and refreshing. She steps onto the ledge and steadies herself as she begins to test her balance by walking along the ledge without fear.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:39 pm

" Time to recruit some fresh blood," said Blademaster. "I'll need more help and power to overcome Mysteria once we meet next time and she's sure to bring some of her more talented 'friends' along as well. The South Tower sound like a nice recruiting ground. I think I'll pay them a visit." He forms a metal disk and flies off into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotham - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham   Gotham - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next