Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Vote_lcapSad, Bad Days - Page 2 Voting_barSad, Bad Days - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Vote_lcapSad, Bad Days - Page 2 Voting_barSad, Bad Days - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sad, Bad Days

Go down 
+5
Kardus
DivingDart
The Muse
Neverwinter
Bow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:36 am

I assure you, my good friend, although you will be missed in your absence, we feel no inconvenience. We simply hope and pray for your health to improve, because you are a good friend to us all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:14 am

Thank you very much, Never and Dar. Your unfaltering support is incredibly appreciated and makes me feel a bit better. c: I've been thinking about how to write of Backlash, and I thought that I could take the fact that Backlash got abducted by the Zydons and run with it. She could disappear/vanish/go missing, what have you, and if I'm able to come back some time in the future, it would be easy enough to bring her back into the action. Thoughts?

Last edited by Honest on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 am

That is an astonishingly good idea, Honest. It's well timed and makes perfect sense.

Just get better, bro. We hope to see both you and Backlash again (but mostly you). My prayers are still with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:25 am

Thumbs Up Titan falls to Zydons? Couldn't think of a better reason to go to war.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:22 pm

I also can't think of a better reason for the titans to mount an attack to get her back... which plays right into something I'm planning. SOUNDS AWESOME.

But seriously Honest, get better soon man. We're all hoping for you.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:20 pm

All spiffing. Except I'm afraid I'm going to be the one to point out that this does not hold up to Backlash's continuity. She was kidnapped in the Byte the Bullet thread. Pre-Titan joining. She has not the opportunity to join the Titans if this kidnapping has not been resolved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:40 pm

Well, there were two Kale's running around during the initial invasion. I say we solve this like we solved that: evil clone. Or just clone. We don't want to be prejudiced against clones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:44 am

I like where this is going. I also want Katarzyna to go bad.

Idea: she's brainwashed, but not put into action. The Zydons could be waiting to use her as their trump card, their ace in the hole. They return her, making it look like she has been discarded ( probs take her arm, beat her up a lot, near-death stuff ) and somewhere that the Titans will find her. For continuity of the passage of time so far, the Titans could be wondering where the hell she's been this whole time, so being captured by the Zydons would make a lot of sense. Backlash will have retained enough of her memory to have a sense of self and be able to pull off her naturally personality without setting off too many alarms. Ideally, she'll finally start off with the Titans, even fighting the bad guys either for a cover or as the Zydons wait for the best opportunity to have Backlash attack the Teen Titans from within. She could go either mad eventually or get a craving for villainy, maybe after this is all done, she gets... like... war flashbacks that leave her craving violence. I always pictured her as a villain and as some of you know, I only brought her back because it was simpler and for nostalgia purposes, but I'm already bored with her trying to be a goodie. She has lightning whips that can electrocute someone to death if she so chose, she's had a super-messed up history, and all that good villain-making stuff. I've also been brain-storming new additions/upgrade/things that make her more powerful, and becoming a villain could lend to the possibility of ramping those up without being too powerful. Something like that, I dunno if any of this makes sense. Morphine and the German language is messing me up, lol. Don't do morphine, kids!

Thoughts?

Last edited by Honest on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:25 am

The only issue I see with that is that it's already being done. Hotwire is currently a zydon sleeper cell which the Zydon are already using as their trump card. He's been injected with a zydon computer virus allowing them to control him with him having no idea afterwards. The plan I had for him was that eventually the titans (backlash included perhaps) will mount an assault on a zydon mothership. That's where the zydon will drop the act and reveal what hotwire is to them. The titans will barely escape with their lives and hotwire will have some serious mental trauma from the memory of holding the titans kill witch in his hands. Coming mere seconds from making a simple move and killing his best friends. That will be a major point for him. This is something I've had in planning for a good long time and I'd really like to see it through.

I'm sure you could work with that to somehow make Backlash evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Darn, that's ironic! I had no idea this was already done, lol. I'll think of something else; something original, although I appreciate your offer to incorporate my idea with yours.

Last edited by Honest on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:07 am

I wish you the best, Honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 am

Thank you, Wrath. c:

Hm. Idea, or rather, dissected one of original one I had turned out to be the same one as Hotwire's. Ignore medical pun, lethal diseases and hospital will do that to you.

So, skip plant part. Zydons decide to brainwashed teens be risk, so chose just one, aka Hotwire. He also very active member of the Titans, better candidate. Instead dropping her off all damaged and stuff, upgrade her. Give her new, moretricked-out arm, maybe pull some memories that she originally had pulled ( the ones jacked by S.T.A.R. ) to use as organic source for rage and angst and extreme despair, which run strong in history because, you know, she accidentally killed her mom and sliced off her own arm and sent her dad into complete insanity. Anyway, basically big bad aliens pull a Bucky Barnes on Backlash, only they didn't even have try very hard. Backlash is villain, Hotwire and Hotwire keep their plan, and Zydons still have their play, too. Now I see irony in thinking of original plan, but I wasn't thinking about BB when cutting off Backlash's arm; I thought of that one all on my own. I hope I'm making sense but probably am not, lol.

Last edited by Honest on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:53 pm

the zydon causing a titan to lose an arm that will later be replaced with a robot one is currently being done by Yang as far as I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Dang. My ideas have already been employed. I would usually avoid doing anything so similar, but I contest that Backlash was created long before Yang and had a metal arm to start with, so an upgrade on hers wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Also, hers is different because it's her source of magnetic manipulation, so that stays. They could give her an upgrade as well, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't. So the upgraded prosthetic stays, as does her villainy. There are characters on this site that share the same powers, no reason why I should change mine solely for the purpose of being original. I am open to suggestions if this is too much of a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:46 am

Last edited by Honest on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad, Bad Days   Sad, Bad Days - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad, Bad Days
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next