Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapScouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barScouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapScouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barScouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Scouting the opposition (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouting the opposition (Open)   Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:04 am

What the heck, a shape-shifter? That explains why that robber wasn't afraid of Sage and why there was two of the same women, but what had he tried to do to Sage just now and what was the point of luring him here for the hooded man to fight him, when the guy just took off after getting in a cheap shot. The only thing JaK could be certain about right now, was that the girl in the orange talking was NO woman and this bank robbery wasn't a bank robbery at all...

"Ok, on my list of creepy things, you just reached the top spots! But, with a face like yours. I can see why you hide it. Now, what's the deal here? What do you want with me and why did you lure me here, TALK!!"

As the titan said this, he would approach the desk and slam his fist down through it, Busting a massive hole through the interior of the furniture, in an attempt to intimidate the now orange "woman".

OT: Just broke 300!!!
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the opposition (Open)   Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 am

How amusing. The reaction of the titan was a tad different then what he had expected. He still wanted him to talk, but what mastermind revealed his plan before executing it. Now he might not be the mastermind himself, but that didn't mean he wasn't part of it.

"Talk will get you nowhere, nor will useless displays of violence. You're lucky you don't know what I truly am and what's coming for you, but I reckon you will soon enough."

Slowly he backed up towards the wall, until he could touch it with his hands.

"I've seen enough. Bye bye now."

(( To me this was a recon mission, although if you wish a fight I'm sure we can think of something. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the opposition (Open)   Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 pm

OT: Na we don't have to fight, we can just make this a meeting something to put Sage personally on edge and be weary of Chameleon in the future.

"Go!?! But, we haven't even fully exchanged pleasantries?"

As Sage said this, he rips the desk in half with both his arms and then walk through both pieces towards the shape-shifting woman/man.

"It would be rude for you to just leave without telling me who you are, especially since you obviously know a lot about me."

JaK walked towards the meta-human with a bit of caution instead of running and pouncing at him. He didn't know what else he was capable of and that gun he brandished earlier might've been just to keep up appearances, for all Sage knew this thing could spit acid.

Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the opposition (Open)   Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Pleasantries? Did every human need some marking to be familliar with a face? Chameleon never did like names a lot, he exchanged forms so often he lost track of the name of his current form rather fast.

"I know only what I see and that is enough for me. I am referred to as Chameleon, if you need a label for the beast."

The titan walked towards him in a defensive manner, as if he intented to do anything without backup. Without waiting for a reply, nor asking for a name in return, he moved up the wall in a spider-like burst. Once he hit the ceiling he made for the rooftop window, the perfect getaway opportunity.

"Watch your back now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the opposition (Open)   Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:40 pm

"Dang, I've never seen a girl do that..."

Sage would look up as Chameleon crawled out the window, he would usually give chase. But, thought it to be pointless really because by the time he got up there this guy would be long gone. In any case, apparently there was a new baddy to worry about and he could be anyone or anybody at anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the opposition (Open)   Scouting the opposition (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting the opposition (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2