Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barDragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barDragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:44 am

As soon as she got on she climbed up his back and clung to him as he flung back but right before she hit the mountain she bit down on his neck clamping down as hard as she could. As she hit the mountain she stayed on and her grip seemed to get tighter and tighter until she got to as tight as she could go. She looked very determined to win and she wasn't about to let go of him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Kouki was bit on the neck by Astrid, he cried out, more in surprise than in pain but he still cried out. He reached back and grabbed Astrid and tried to flip him over his head, but it didn't work, he flew into the air without realising and kept trying to get her off.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:02 am

Astrid held on tight both with her arms and her teeth and actually growled as she continued to bite him. She started kicking him as she clung on. She was scary determained to win this fight even if it was just sparing.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Kouki had to admire Astrid's jaw strength, it was most certainly impressive. Although he admired it afterwards, during being bitten he was trying to get her off, he managed to get a grip on her and pulled, he cried out in pain as he felt some neck hairs being ripped off but he managed to get her off. He then held her upside down and flew downwards really fast, just before he could slam her into the ground ,and probably kill her, he stopped suddenly then just dropped her, mere feet off the ground. He then sent a kick to her face that would send her flying.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Once he ripped her off she started to spit out his neck hairs. "Ew..." She then gasped as she was about to hit the ground and tried to block her head with her arms but when it didn't hurt that much she blinked in surprise but then was kicked and sent flying. She crashed into a massive rock and fell down to the ground. She laid there for a moment before she slowly got up clenching her fists her pupils shrinking as she screamed into the sky, there was no way she was going to be beaten this easily! Her power intensely grew suddenly as she screamed before she began to have a full on sprint at him at amazing speeds that matched his and she held her fist back aiming to leap up and punch him as hard as she could right in the face.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Since Kouki was lowering his power level to match hers, he didn't even see her coming, all he saw was a fist in his face that sent him flying, he smashed into a hill and it crumbled around him. He slowly got up, he was covered in scratches and bruises now I didn't know I was that good at training little girls he didn't know what was going on with her power level, but he knew that now they were roughly the same. Electricity crackled around him and an aura erupted from his body and he yelled, now that he was at full power he was a match for her new speed and flew at her, throwing a punch, then a kick and then he would suddenly leap back and fire a ki blast aimed at her face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 pm

She ran at him as he flew to her and blocked his punch and kick making the ground shake as she did from the power. She though didn't block the ki blast in time but it didn't seem to have hurt her all that much infact she didnt even flinch when it hit her. she she quickly ranat him again aim for another punch
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Kouki widened his eyes at the girls massive endurance, she didn't even flinch from that ki blast, that was certainly impressive. He ducked under her punched and threw up an uppercut, taking advantage of the fact that even though her power increased she didn't weight any more, it would launch her into the air, he would then blur behind her and would then smash her with both of his hands sending her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:20 am

Astrid grunted as she was hit twice then was hit down to the ground making a large crador from the force. she quickly got up with only a few scratches on her. She quickly leaped up at him in the air sending a full strength punchat him with narrowed eyes shouting as she did so. as she sent the punch she also would try and kick him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:45 pm

As strong as Astrid was with this new strength, she could not fly, at least he hoped she couldn't, so he flew up sharply to avoid her attacks and as she would fall to the ground he helped her down with a few ki blasts and an energy wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)   Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z RP Thread (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3