Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Discord
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 4:06 pm by Kip

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 4:04 pm by Kip

» Absense
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Activity Check
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Kip
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Vote_lcapA Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Voting_barA Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Vote_lcapA Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Voting_barA Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join)   A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:08 am

Miley bounced on her bed excitedly today was the day that Bow said she'd go shopping with her. Miley loved spending time with Bow she was no only one of her only few friends but she was one of her if not her one single true best friend. Miley also heard that shopping was an act of transferring papers with runes, scribbles, and a man on them for other products and some times other versions of these papers that are worth other amounts. That and this activity tended to be done by teens so she was excited to see and experience what upper world teens did.

Miley jumped off her bed and ran down to the front doors to go meet up with Bow so they could go. If Bow was already down there Miley would run right up to her and hug her legs with her tail slightly waving in the air as she did so. If Bow wasn't down there yet Miley would sit like a frog by the door wobbling left and right smiling in excitement with her tail up in the air and wait for Bow's arrival. She'd also run up to Bow and then proceed to hug her legs with her tail waving when she arrived.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join)   A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:58 am

Bow woke up in the morning, dragging her feet. Not because she didn't want to go shopping with Miley, just because she was never a morning person. With a yawn, she put her clothes on and decided to just throw her hair into a ponytail. She took her time and blinked as she heard what sounded like someone jumping on the bed. Though, that probably shouldn't surprise her as much as it did.

With a giggle, she made her way down to the front door slowly after hearing what she assumed to be Miley jumping off the bed. She yawned as she came into the front lobby and was unexpectedly hugged around the knees, causing her to lose balance and fall. She laughed and hugged Miley back when she was on the ground, smiling at her. "You ready to go shopping!?" Bow had saved up about $200 dollars to spend with Miley today. Most of which she planned to spend just on Miley.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join)   A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Miley felt a bit bad when she made Bow fall, laying on her from falling over as well but she smiled with Bow laughed. Miley hugged Bow back happily only understanding about half of her words but she could figure what she meant and nodded excitedly. She then climbed off Bow and scurried to the front door opening it excitedly with her tail for bow smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join)   A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:36 am

Bow giggled when she saw Miley open the door with her tail but then blinked, walking over to her and hugging her gently before looking down at her and motioning. "Can you walk on two feet?" After hearing her response Bow smiled a little sad and extended her hand to her. "Hold my hand. I'll help you until you can do it on your own, okay?" She smiled lovingly and walked with her to the car, helping her as much as she needed to, going at her pace.

When they got into the car, Bow turned on the radio to the rock station and pulled out of the driveway. No, she didn't have her license but, she also didn't know what that was. The memories she had learned and the things she had observed hadn't pointed out the fact that she needed one yet and, the way she drove was good enough to not get pulled over. When they arrived to the mall, she parked and got out of her side, helping Miley out as well. "Where do you wanna go first?" She smiled and walked with her inside the mall.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join)   A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:55 am

Miley shook her head she had never learned nor was allowed to learn how to walk on two feet back in the kingdom. Miley smiled brightly as Bow seemed to want to help her learn how to walk on two feet like everyone else seemed to know how. Miley reached up and took her hand pulling herself up her legs a bit shaky as she tried to balance herself looking like a child who was taking their first steps.

Miley followed bow slowly slightly holding onto her looking to her feet as she took one step at a time going to the car. Miley climbed into the car and sat down with her feet up on the seat as always did in a frog like fashion. Miley looked closely at the radio for a while as the music came trough it. The music and voices that came though it made her feel compelled to bounce her head to the beat of the song clearly liking it.

Miley looked at the mall as they arrived the last time she was here she was being chased down by mean men in matching clothes. Miley climbed up with Bow's help slightly holding onto her as they would go inside. She thought about what Bow said and compared it to what she knew of English getting close to all of it. She then tried to respond the best she could in English. "Is there place with those sounds from before" She said each word carefully as she thought about which word to use next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join)   A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprising Reflection (Bow, Ask to join)
Page 1 of 1