Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Vote_lcapNEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Voting_barNEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Vote_rcap 
Moon
NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Vote_lcapNEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Voting_barNEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitzzy2

NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Empty
PostSubject: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey all! I just joined up here and wanted to say hi and also let you guys know that I just started a BRAND NEW TT RPG at: http://titansrevival.aimoo.com/ (mostly based on the TV show but elements from the comics are welcome too)

Not to take you away from your own fabulous rpg but if you're looking for a fresh place to play some new characters, please join us as well!!!! ^_^ We're basically going to be starting from where TT left off at the 5th season's cliff hanger and rp our own 6th Season, etc...

We're currently looking for the following characters:
Robin
Cyborg
Raven
Beast Boy
Any Villains
(original characters are welcome too but we're trying to get the main characters first)

THANKS!!

P.S. I'm also really excited about Cartoon Networks new animated series "Young Justice" and I'm thinking about starting an rp based on that series once the episodes start airing for a while.

Anywho, I'm going to check out your place around here too and maybe contribute if that's ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bitzzy2

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:34 pm

ps. i tried to register on here b4 as plain "Bitzzy" but i thought it didn't work so that's why there are two of me :/ whoever is the admin or mod can delete my other account. Sorry about that :/
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:09 pm

You got some guts. I would have found it only polite to ask before I advertise another site on here. Normally, this'd give you an account ban. Already did that with other advertisers.

Gee, what to do what to do? ...
Back to top Go down
Bitzzy2

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 pm

oh sorry :/ like i said, i'm not meaning to take anyone away from here. i used to be the admin of an TT rpg called Titans United and I missed it so I made a new one ... i was just looking for others to check out my rp since TT rp players are so hard to find now adays without posting on active places.

you can delete me if you like, it's your guy's site...so sorry if i offended anyone Sad
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Missed the point by a longshot. It's not that Im concerned with my members all leaving this site overnight.

It's the fact you advertised another site without asking me first. Admin of another site or not, you are supposed to ask permission for this first. Worked like that one every site I've been to, including sites from my fedding days. And that goes up to about 20 to 30 sites I believe. But I digress...

Back to top Go down
Bitzzy2

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 pm

again, i'm sorry. i was not apart of many other sites and did not have that rule on mine. just wanted to let you know i did not post this with rebellious or malicious intent or with the expectation anyone would feel this way about it. If i knew, I would have asked or not posted it. I promise, I try to be as kind and considerate as I can... :/ i didn't know, i'm very sorry and you can delete this topic then. So sorry to be a bother.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:58 pm

And here I was thinking you'd need members for your TTRPG forum. What happened to asking if it could simply stay there? Never said you wouldnt be allowed to advertise.

It still amazes me how people make mistakes first and apologise later. I wonder why I'm such an offworlder by thinking that it would be wise to ask if something is allowed on a place you are not familiar with before even doing said action. It might just be me. Saves a lot of apologising all the while.
Back to top Go down
Bitzzy2

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:03 pm

... well it sort of seemed to me that you were fairly upset and asking to let this topic remain might just make things worse...? I guess I rather be cautious and make friends than take my chances pushing limits.

And I understand about just asking first. Totally understand. I just can't go back now so all I can do is apologize...
Back to top Go down
Bitzzy2

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:54 pm

But if you're alright with me still asking if I can advertise my RPG here... then may I keep this advertisement here please? Let me know what you decide.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Haven't removed it yet. That's enough proof.

Be as it may, I could not possible be against a fellow site trying to grow big? That would be unwise, to go against a site with the same objectives.

It stays. Might put it somewhere else though! (advertisement thread orthe likes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:59 pm

I'd put it int he medical bay with the rest of the shoe advertisements lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!   NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW TT RPG!!! Join Up!
Page 1 of 1