Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Firestarter (open) Vote_lcapFirestarter (open) Voting_barFirestarter (open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Firestarter (open) Vote_lcapFirestarter (open) Voting_barFirestarter (open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Firestarter (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:33 pm

So here she was, Tara had finally arrived in Jump City. After many days of travelling she was finally here and decided to make her way to the Jump City's park to relax after her journey. She had only just realised that she had nowhere in town to stay so it looked at the minute like she would just be sleeping rough in the park but she wasn't that worried because she knew she could defend herself. It was starting to get dark in the city now though and the street lights had just started to come on, hopefully the nights here wouldn't be too cold.

Before she even got the chance to get cold Tara looked on as flames seemed to burst out of the ground in the park. She had no idea where these came from but they seemed to be making a shape that she couldn't make out from where she was standing at the minute so with a quick spin and jump Tara created an air spout around herself which lifted her high up into the air, high enough to see what shape the flames were making, a pentagram. As she looked down she saw a figure in the very center of the shape so she quickly dropped back down to the ground and shot a burst of air to make her a quick path through the flames to the center but she got a shock when she got there as the figure turned to look at her and turned out not to be somebody in trouble but much, much worse!

"Just who I was looking for!" Before Tara could react to the monsters screech she has to quickly get out of dodge as the demonic looking thing shoots a powerful stream of fire out of its mouth which she narrowly avoided with a quick roll. As she quickly got back to her feet Tara would launch a quick but powerful blast of air to knock back the demon, but it seemed that's all it did, knock it back with no serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Jenny looked around as she walked around Jump, it was a bit cold but she didn't seem to mind all that much she had grown used to the colder temperatures while traveling alone on the road all the time. Though she noticed the area she was in wasn't all that cold anymore for some reason. Jenny looked to her right to see the park, a fire, a monster person, and a girl who maybe in trouble. EJ yelled at Jenny but Jenny ignored her as she started to run over pulling out her sword handles narrowing her eyes. Her eyes turned light blue and glowed along with her and as 2 feet long blades from out of the swords that looked to be made of light blue energy. Jenny ran over to the girl looking at the demon. "Need a hand?"

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Wow, Tara couldn't believe that a complete stranger was willing to help her fight this demon, she knew she had come to the right city to train. "How did you know?" Tara was breathing a little hard right now due to the mix of cold air outside and having to move quick to avoid that recent shot of fire. Before she could say another word though she saw as the demon quickly threw both his arms forward and released two powerful jets of fire, one for each person.

Tara would quickly move her arms in a circular motion to create a shield of air in front of her, she was hoping that the air would cause the fire to get stopped, and to an extent it worked but she quickly felt her arms getting hot from some left over embers and quickly had to roll out of the way again. She felt weak, she only had air, if she had other elements she'd stand a better chance but she still only had air.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:35 am

(OOC:Elements you say? Well, I don't mean to brag but I've kinda got a char with hundreds)

Metamorphi was walking around Jump, looking for trouble, but there was nothing. No crime to fight. There was nothing but a woman walking her dog, a forest on fire, the woman and he dog running away... wait, a fire? Metamorphi looked at the forest which was blazing in flames, he took out his phone and called the fire department, then climbed up a tree that wasn't on fire to see if there was a source, a fire demon Again? That's like the third one this week.

He jumped to the ground, solidifying his body into steel as he did so and ran to the fire demon, it appeared to be fighting two other heroes with it's back to Meta. Perfect. He ran to the demon and barged into it, knocking it over since he had taken it by surprise, it would probably get up quickly, but the others had a chance to hit it while it was down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:17 am

"Had a hunch." Jenny said with a shrug as Meta rushed in. This wasn't good Jenny was ok at working with one other person but she still didn't work all that well with 2 people at once. She hoped that him joining the fight just lessened the odds for them. Even though she was thinking it she didn't show it not nor say it not wanting to worry or offend Meta or anything of that sort for just wanting to help out. Jenny decided since meta was right up there and she was still a good shot in training it would be best to go up close rather than far away since she didn't want to risk hitting meta with a 3 foot long energy slash. Jenny quickly ran at the demon when it was getting up and leaped from about 7 feet away at him holding her swords back handed. When she leaped she rotated her badly to make herself spin and she used her fight to allow her to go through the air easier as she would slash the side of the demon and would land 3 feet from him.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:12 am

"I should be a firefighter". The voice of Manic talking to himself as he looked at the scene from afar. He'd already dealt with a burning hotel, and some other sort of fire demon, and now... another. Sure, there seemed to be several people on the scene, but. Manic had experience playing with fire, and for some strange reason - wherever he went, there seemed to always be a fire in need of putting out.

The Fire Demon let loose a screeching sound as each attack hit, hissing in disdain at the two heroes whom had struck him down. But, things were about to get worse. As in a blur appeared Manic, stood behind the Demon who was getting back up to his feet. Manic leaned over slightly, assessing the opposition. "Whoa! Dude! ...you got MESSED up!". A split second later, Manic was gone, reappearing just in front of the Demon who was just getting back to a standing position. More wit from the quick firing vigilante. "You know, you shouldn't play with fi-". Manic's quick witted reply was cut off early as the Fire Demon grabbed a hold of Manic with his arm, clutching Manic's throat and squeezing to apply pressure. Not good. Some criminals, some thugs claim to have the craziest rabbit punch ever, but... Manic was the true holder of such an accolade. Without any warning at all, Manic clocked the fire demon in the face with a hard right punch. It hurt like hell for Manic, burning his knuckles to some extent. His natural reaction was of course a spring of profanity, but there is no need to repeat. Still, the punch caught the demon off guard and caused the Demon to let go of Manic. Within an instant, Manic dashed away from the Demon, a good ten to fifteen yards. "Cool it, dude... jus' joking with 'ya". Manic said, knelt down on one knee as he checked his burnt knuckles. Sure didn't look pretty.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:20 am

Tara couldn't believe it, so many people had come to help a complete stranger. She knew that she had to do something to help repay their kindness and she would, she knew that with all their combined strength they could beat this thing but before she could make a move the demon spoke. "Puny humans, you really think you can stop me with your weak earthly materials? Ha, your death shall be slow and painful for your ignorance!" The demon would then point towards Meta with his hand held flat and all four fingers pointed towards the metahuman. Then released from the fingers would be machine gun like fire but instead of bullets fireballs would be released, but these weren't ordinary fireballs, they were compressed so they had concussive force and enough heat to melt a diamond.

It would then turn to Paige who was coming straight at it but it would suddenly become surrounded in fire for a split second and when the fire disappeared the demon had vanished leaving Paige to hit nothing. But where is the demon you ask? Well another flash of fire appeared behind Manic and the demon stepped out and created a whip of fire which he threw towards Manic hoping to wrap it around the speedsters leg to at least slow him down a bit. Tara saw her chance, while the demon was distracted she decided it was time to do something.

She ran towards the demon with a fist cocked back ready to strike, but she had saw what happened to Manic when he hit the thing, his fist had been burned so this time she created a sturdy pocket of air around her fist to provide some sort of cushion. When she was within distance she threw the punch straight at the demon's jaw. The hit caught it off guard a little and sent it stumbling back, but that just seemed to make it even more angry
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:59 am

Metamorphi saw the machine gun fireballs coming at him and turned his steel into feathers, now that he was literally as light as a feather he was able to avoid the fireballs and get some distance between him and the demon, so he was out of the demons arm range. When he saw the girl punch it he turned back into steel and charged right into the back of it's knees in an attempt to knock it over again, if they kept on hitting it while it was down they would be able to pull this off before anyone got hurt, well except for that super fast guy, he was already hurt.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Jenny landed an was surprised to see it was gone. She quickly looked around until she saw it aiming to hit Manic who had gotten there a few seconds before. Her eyes glow completely light blue as her hand did as well. She quickly let go of one of her mini scythes looking to Manic. She would quickly doing a motion as if pushing Manic and an energy blast as big as her palm travels at the speed and force of a bullet.

It would zoom at Manic but it wouldn't cut his skin but it would only push him. If he didn't dodge it, it would push him right out of the way of the attack it would simply push him out of the way of The fire Demons attack. If it did this she would shout to him "Sorry if that bruises!" She was panting a little having just shot out a large amount of her own focused energy.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:46 pm

The energy hit Manic before the whip ever could, knocking him away a few metres, though he managed to not go far, putting the brakes on. Looking back, Manic caught a glimpse of Tara hitting the demon with a hard punch - that's got to hurt. "Gimme five seconds". Manic dashed off again, running away from the scene at a fast pace, but as he did so, surrounding himself with compressed air, building up the amount before heading back.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:55 am

As Tara saw Manic running she had an idea, the air around the fist seemed to do some kinda of damage to the demon she could only assume that with even more force behind it then it would deal some more damage so as he ran towards it Tara used her powers to compress even more air in front of Manic creating an almost protective layer in front of him.

With Manic's speed there was no way that the demon would get out of the way resulting in him taking a big hit hitch knocked him back through quite a few trees and out of sight of everyone. "I think we might have actually done it!" There was a tone of excitement and surprise in Tara's voice. She thought that it was going to take a lot more than that to beat this thing and with a flash of fire her doubts were proven right as the demon once again appeared behind her. As she turned to face him she was met with a strong right hook which sent her flying back through the air almost knocked out. The moster then lifted both arms up which released almost volcanoes like eruptions all over the park, hoping to burn the heroes where they stand
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Metamorphi almost relaxed when the fire demon was sent flying away, maybe it was over, maybe the demon was defeated, maybe... the fire demon interrupted his train of thought by re-entering the fight and releasing eruptions of fire all over the park Nevermind he turned his body into paper and rolled out of the way, his leg caught fire and he cried out in pain. He quickly turned back to normal to stop the fire from spreading and he patted it out but he still had a bad looking burn.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Jenny was excited they had beaten him but then he returned and Jenny went wide eyed as this turned for the worse. What were they going to do was this thing unbeatable or something? Jenny couldn't think right she was too busy freaking out and trying to ignore EJ's yelling at her. To everyone else it would just look like she froze there and wasn't moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Firestarter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firestarter (open)   Firestarter (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firestarter (open)
Page 1 of 1