Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Vote_lcapSlaying in the Rain! (Em!) Voting_barSlaying in the Rain! (Em!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Vote_lcapSlaying in the Rain! (Em!) Voting_barSlaying in the Rain! (Em!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Empty
PostSubject: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:24 am

Early Afternoon in Jump City, and not a particularly great one either. Storm clouds had been gathering above the city, and now the heavens had opened up to unleash a downpour of rain upon the troubled City. The wind was cold as well, making it's way through the maze that is Jump City. The crackling of lightning and thunder could be heard some distance away, getting closer and closer with each shriek of thunder. Not many people were out, most inside, trying to avoid being caught up in the weather. But still, this was no time for crime to rest or for mischief not to be had.

Within the radius of a few blocks from Nina's store, the sound of alarms and police sirens could be heard echoing through the streets - reason unknown for now, but it certainly stood out. Just outside, running along the street was Quinn. She seemed in a hurry. She was dressed in her usual jester-like attire, wet due to the rain but also recently stained with blood. Around her was her trusty ring blade, sharp as ever, glinting ever so deadly - but that too had the stains of blood upon it. Upon reaching Nina's store, Quinn came to an absolute halt. Pushing open the door, Quinn entered. But just as she did so, a customer was leaving; giving her the oogley eyes before commenting with "Cool cosplay!" before leaving. Quinn rolled her eyes, but as soon as the door shut behind her; Quinn ran again, this time towards the counter. Quinn flipped over the counter top, rolling straight to her feet and entering the backroom; out of sight. There she simply slumped down, sat down with her back to the wall. She was drenched, tiresome, panting and in need of a rest. Outside a few police officers ran by, as a few cop cars passed to. But, for now, Quinn was safe. Phew.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:38 am

Nina had simply just turned the page in her manga when Quinn did her flip over the counter, looking up to see if there were any customers around, which there wasn't. She then created a clone to look after the store and calmly followed Quinn to the back, fetching a towel as she then handed it to Quinn "want a hot drink? I've got coffee, tea, hot chocolate..." she listed calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:44 am

"No, thanks. I just need to lay low for a bit is all... just earning a dishonest days work is all". Quinn said with a smile, glancing up at Nina while Quinn remained seated on the floor. "Good job I went in the right store". It really was, imagine had she gone into a pet store or something - not good. "Merry Christmas". Quinn said as she reached into her pockte, pulling out the wallet belonging to the customer whom had passed her on the way in. Quinn tossed the wallet to Nina, she figured stealing was surely the point of the store, right? RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 am

Nina chuckled and took a dollar or two from the wallet before putting it in her pocket, planning to return the rest of it as she tossed the warm towel next to Quinn then walked over to a shelf and pulled out a small box in wrapped in gold paper with silver snowflakes on them with a green ribbon around it and one of those green bow star things.

http://images.cpbay.com/uploadfile/comimg/big/Ribbon-Gift-Wrapping-Set-Decorative-Star-Ribbon-Flower-193310.jpg

Nina handed it to Quinn "Happy Christmas" she said happily "don't open it till the 25th okay?" she reminded her with a smile, what would be in the present was blade polish, something so her ring blade may glint in the light before slashing into whatever Quinn decided to kill.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:14 am

Her eyes opened wide as she took hold of the gift. This was quite surreal really. "I'm... I'm not allowed presents, or gifts, or anything... Christmas, related...". Quinn responded with. Her head lowered slightly as she surveyed the box. See, Quinn had been part of the Guild since she was only a few months old; thrusted into life as an assassin. Christmas was looked down upon, as were many other holidays and events that one may celebrate as a child. There was no room for showing weakness, for showing a soft side. An assassin must be a cold blooded killer - nothing less. In many ways, the exchange of presents and Christmas as a whole was alien to Quinn. She had seen and watched others enjoy Christmas, but it was a holiday she hadn't actively taken part in. Her only Christmas presents were finishing a contract kill early. Quinn placed the box down beside her before looking back towards Nina. Hopefully Nina wouldn't be mad. "It's an assassin thing. Sorry".
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:20 am

Nina had been smiling as she watched Quinn but her smile turned into a frown when she spoke "well...how about you open it now then as a simple gift" she said softly as she sat next to Quinn. For some reason she saw Quinn as more than just someone from work, she saw her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:37 am

This would work as a great ploy to get Christmas Gifts early. Perhaps this method needs further testing. Quinn didn't crack a smile, she was still uncertain about accepting the gift. "I don't know, Nina". Possessions were another part of life that alluded Quinn. The clothes she's wearing now, the ring blade around her - it's all she has ever owned. Tragic, really. But possessions and gifts were never something she needed, or really wanted. "Okay, I'll accept, as a gift. But... whatever it is, needs to be kept here, okay?". If Quinn was spotted by Tiberius or another member of the Guild with a 'gift', then it would be taken away, confiscated. Then comes the various jabs, and jibes as the members of the Guild remained quite 'boyish', taking shots and mocking of one another. It was very much a boys club. "Okay?".
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:42 am

Nina nodded "of course, I'll keep it here safe for you I promise" she said smiling "now just open it already" she said with a chuckle, wanting to see Quinn's reaction to the gift. She really hoped that Quinn would like it "I wasn't really sure what to get you so I got you something practical that you might use" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 pm

The box the gift was in didn't last very long. Just as Quinn would swipe her hands to claw someone, she did the same to the box; leaving it broken around her. All that was left was the polish for her metallic ring blade - which should make it real shiny after all the wear and tear it's received. With a small smile, Quinn looked at Nina and simply said; "Thank you". No hug though, got to be cold-blooded, just like a snake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:27 am

Nina smiled and side-hugged her, you know when you put your arm around someone and just squeeze them to your side, "anytime buddy" she said happily before letting go of Quinn and leaning back against the wall "so where you off to next then? Back to the guild?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:17 pm

"I'll have to lay low for a couple of days, buuuut...". Quinn then shifted to one side slightly, as she was able to reach into the pockets once again of her Jester-like outfit. As a result, she brought out a small USB drive, holding it out in her hand. "I swiped this. It's got all the dates and times of expected deliveries to an Art Gallery up town. Big haul". She said with a smile. See, she wasn't just a killer, an astute thief as well.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:49 am

Nina smiled "well you're always free to lay low here, you can use the sofa bed" she said smiling before she watched Quinn shift as she pulled out the memory stick "may we perhaps go on a "shopping spree" using that information?" she said with a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:16 pm

"Not yet...". Reluctance at first, as Tib would most certainly like to see this information; arrange a buyer for the art. But Quinn had another idea, a better idea. "I think it'd be much better suited to Christmas, don't you think? Whilst everyone is asleep, waiting for Santa to come visit with gifts. ...we go out and take some gifts ourselves!". Quinn said with a devilish smile - this is what Christmas was to her, an opportunity to be naughty, not nice.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Nina nodded "awwh yeah! That's a brilliant idea! Lets clear it with Tibs the next chance we get" she said smiling "I would like a priceless Japanese vase..." she said smiling "Oh! Or a lacquer dresser!...We might need a van for that" she said before giggling excitedly, oh she did love being a bad girl.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:23 am

"I've got to run everything past Tib, first. Stealing some fancy artwork isn't going to do us any favours without anyone interested in purchasing those paintings". There's always someone willing to pay for acquisitions such as art. Though, of course with this being illegal - there are different channels you must go through to find the right buyer.  Tiberius had contacts, so did the Guild. Finding a buyer shouldn't be too hard. At this time, Quinn would pick herself up off the floor, the polish for her blade in hand. She stumbled about the backroom, looking at all it's contents as she spoke. "And I know... yourself, Pix and Gilda all think I'm some kind of psychopath, but... I can plan, I can take the stealthy approach... ya' girl got more skills than just killing". By now Quinn had turned back to look Nina's way. A sly smile spread across her face, don't think she doesn't know what impression she's leaving with the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)   Slaying in the Rain! (Em!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaying in the Rain! (Em!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next