Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Vote_lcapMega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Voting_barMega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Vote_lcapMega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Voting_barMega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue

Go down 
+2
Energy
Hotwire
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:16 am

Three more students walked in. Two boys and a girl. The girl wore a light bluish dress, and kept her dark brown hair in a small bun.

"She's right... this is really scary... I'm Mitsuyo Inukai: Super High School Level Skater."

"Haranobu Tokuda: Super High School Level Good Luck. I was selected to come to this school through a lottery. They select one random student every year and give him this title. Said the boy in a blue sweatshirt... he was the most normal looking of them. The other boy wore a pair of goggles above his head, and a fleece jacket.

"And I'm Nobuyori Hitomi: Super High School Level Pilot." He said. He seemed rather upbeat when saying this.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:16 am

Stephine luckily found the gymnasium, there seemed to be many other students here all in one location.... this moment most be documented Stephine figured. Stephine then stands calmly by the doors and takes a picture of everyone in the room. Stephine then took the picture shook it and put it in her boot. She then after all the possible people who were staring at her she would slip out of site to get a more stalkerish view of everyone that is if no one confronted her before she slipped out of view.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:00 pm

"Sup guys?" Another boy said walking in. He wore a sleek suit with maroon highlights on it.

"Where's the grub at? I can't play on an empty stomach." He said with a yawn.

Resika spoke up. "Not a clue where we can get some food. But who are you?"

"Terada Tetsuya: Super High School Level Violinist." He said making a playing motion with his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:44 pm

So many new people were entering the gymnasium now. Chris was having a hard time remembering so many names in one introduction. Maybe he could make a "who's who" study guide until he got to know everyone better. The girl taking photographs from a distance could probably supply him with pictures of everybody.

For now, though, he waited for the opening ceremony to start. One of the newcomers, Terada Tetsuya, said that he was hungry, and asked where the food was. Chris ran up to him and smiled. "Just leave that up to me. Chris Cross, Super High School Level Chef. After this ceremony, I'll make you a meal you won't soon forget."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:29 am

Another girl walked into the room. She exuded an air of self importance.

"What business do you have to be in the presence of Nagase Togami?" She said. She wore a white suit, with a strange cross tie.

The Togami family. The richest in japan. Anyone who remembered the announcement of the 78th class would remember the acceptance of Bayakuya Togami: Super High School Level Heir. Maybe this girl was related to him?

Immediately the lights dimmed.

"Well it appears everyone is here. Let us begin." The voice schreeched. The central platform of the gym would shine.

Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:00 am

Faith listened as all the people stood and introduced themselves. So many new people at once...it was hard to keep track of everyone. Then suddenly the lights dimmed, and she looked around. "What...what's that?" She then heard the voice again, and she turned to see a strange bear pop up from a podium. She blinked and stared at it. "A better question...what is that? ...Looks like some kind of role-confused, overstuffed, Winnie the Pooh."

Crazy as it seemed, she yelled at it. "Hey...you. Thing on stage. Do you have any connection or idea as to what is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:04 am

"Me? Connection? I'm just a harmless little bear." The stuffed toy said innocently as it... stood up. It then immediately dropped the act and began laughing extremely hard.

"Of course I'm connected you bastards! I'm your headmaster! Monobear!" It said throwing it's arms into the air and opening it's mouth in a furious grin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Stephine hangs upside down from the ceiling as the bear appeared. Strange bear... that was mind blowing adorable... just appeared... She takes a picture of him... this so needed to be documented. She put the picture in her boot and would seem to disappear again. After Monobear replied to the one girl Stephine's head down to her eyes would rise from behind the podium behind Monobear and she calmly asked. "Excuse me mister Monobear headmaster sir, I have come to find you highly adorable so I would like to ask if I may hug you and become your personal official stalker if you yet to have one already if not I will then stalk you from a far..." she spoke as if all of what she said and done was normal as she added in "could i also get a close up picture of you for my collection.....?"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Blaze turned his attention to the door of the gym as another person walked in. Ah, a stuck-up pompous rich kid. Just what every school needs. Now, how to respond... "Well, every princess needs a jester, nay?" he replied in a slightly mocking tone. His attention was then turned toward the stage by a loud voice and the appearance of a...stuffed bear?

"Well, that's...beary weird." he said as the bear declared itself their headmaster. Weirder still was the appearance of a girl behind him, who from the sound of it was another student. "Um...you realize that if he really is in charge, then he's probably the reason we all passed out and woke up in classrooms, right?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:34 pm

"Nya! No contact with the headmaster!" Monobear said, as the floor she was standing on would spring up, dumping her on the floor in front of the students.

"Now listen up you bastards. Rule Number 1: No Acts of Agression against the headmaster. From what you just saw here, you'll regret it if you do!" Monobear screeched.

Misodo stepped forward. "Wait... so what's going on? You're our headmaster? You're just some stuffed toy!" the historian said.

"Toy! I AM MONOBEAR! You should act respectfully to your headmaster. After all... upupu... you will be attending this school for the rest of you lives!" Monobear said with a cackle.

A bunch of students began talking amongst each other.

"No-No way..."

"This is crazy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Chris Cross was confused. He was so confused that he just stood there while other people started talking to the toy bear. The stuffed bear replied back. It was like something out of a dream. The bear...Monobear, said that he was their headmaster. Of course, Chris assumed that Monobear was actually a mechanical puppet of some kind, and that the true headmaster was controlling it. Why would the school hire someone who hid behind a robot, much less a robot bear?

He shook his head. There was no school that would hire such a person, and no real headmaster who would do such a thing. When Monobear said that they would be here for the rest of their lives, it fell into place.

They were being held captive.

Stepping forward and crossing his arms, Chris finally decided to speak up. "You haven't revealed your true self because you're either afraid of us, or because you don't want us to know who you really are. This makes me think that we're being ransomed. However, if you just wanted money, then you would have said so." He narrowed his eyes. "So what do you want, and more importantly, where are my knives?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:23 pm

"What I want? I just want a fun show!" Monobear said coyly looking down while shuffling his feet.

"Your knives? Oh yeah, those. Tossed in the furnace. I want a nice fair game of killing here."

"Killing?"

"That's right! Remember how I said that you can't leave... I kinda lied. You see... if you want to leave. You just have to graduate. In order to graduate from hopes peak academy, you simply need to..."

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 KCap_Monobear_Icon

"Kill a fellow student."

"K-kill?" Tetsuda stuttered, fear in his eyes.

"Thaaaaaat's right! If you want out, Kill! But please. No more than two. I want to have some fun here." Monobear said.

"Do you mean a metaphorical kill or a literal-"

"I'm not even going to answer that. Stab, Shoot, Poison. Heck, bore them to death for all I care. Just give me some action!"

"There's no way any of us would actually..." Tokuda began.

"Don't be so sure normal-boy. It's gonna happen. Now have fun you guys. The school is yours to explore. It's fully stocked, so no worries. I hope to see some fun real soon. UPUPUPUPU!!! WAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Monobear said before jumping down a narrow chute that closed behind him. The lighting in the gym returned to normal, leaving the students to contemplate their fate.

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Hikaru had opted for staying quiet and observing for the time being. After Hikaru entered the gym, he was followed by a slew of students. At first, three students, a historian, a paranormal expert, and an psychiatrist. Hikaru made note to ask her if she knew where medical supplies were. Followed by those three came a skater, pilot, violinist...someone who claimed to be a stalker, a couple people who didn't state their talents, and a boy who was here on "Good luck". Just as Hikaru was about to introduce himself to this new group of people, a very pompous looking girl entered the doors, and simultaneously the lights dimmed. And then, there was what looked like a teddy bear on stage.

Hikaru frowned as this bear spoke, and contemplated what it really was. Probably, he thought, an automaton. It then said that...they were to attended Hopes Peak for the rest of their lives? That was preposterous. If there have been seventy-nine graduating classes before this one, how could they have to stay for their entire lives? Monobear then announced that to graduate...they had to kill. This was crazy. Just as Monobear disappeared down the chute, Hikaru spoke.

"What is going on...?"

The question was more to himself than to anyone in the room. It began to dawn on him. This wasn't a school. This was a prison. A prison where it was kill or be killed. Hikaru shook with fear, but managed to tell himself to calm down. He looked around the room. Everyone was speechless with shock. He looked around to them, and then stood on the edge of the stage.

"Uhm...So. It seems we're all stuck here...I'm not sure what else to say. Maybe we should take his advice and explore this place."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Faith stood in place, turning to different people as they spoke and looking at the place Monobear had just been in an ever growing hatred and disgust.  She thought, That thing, that little...whatever it is, set up this whole thing?  Knocked us out, looked us in...  I bet he even did to my gun what he did to that other guy's knives.  She clenched her fist, glaring at the stage.  I'm gunna kill that thing...soon as I get my hands on a gun I'm gunna find him and put a bullet in his tiny little brain.  He wants us to kill each other huh?  Well tough for him, because I'm not about to do that.  I'm not about to give him what he wants.  I'm not gunna let him reduce me to the point of murder.  If I do that; he wins.  And I am NOT gunna let him win.    Then a thought occurred to her and she blinked, turning to look at the other students.  ...But I don't know if they all will feel the same way.  Some of them might be crazy enough to go along with this shidig...as much as I hate to admit it.  I had better be careful.    

It was that she noticed a camera off to the side.  They were being watched!  If she wanted to get to the bear, she had to keep any indication of what she was planning a secret.  

Faith blinked and looked at the stage again when Hikaru walked up and announced they had probably better explore.  After some thought she nodded, and replied with a voice that sounded confident,"I agree.  I don't know what's about to happen, but we should probably at least get used to the place..."  She thought a little more...then turned to the others and added, "I know we all just met and it's not like I've got any authority or anything, but maybe we should group up in teams of two or three.  I mean, we don't want anybody getting lost or anything."  She wondered if the others would agree.  With three younger brothers she was used to giving orders and being the tough one...but even she wasn't really sure what they should do right now.   She'd never admit it, but deep down she was a bit scared.

Last edited by Kardus on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:53 pm

"I totally agree! Let's get searching." Resika said pulling a few sheets of paper from his backpack.

"Try to draw out a map of the school as you go. Then we can compare notes and get an idea of this places layout."

"Great. We're taking advice on how to survive from the ghost whisperer." Togami snarked, grabbing the paper.

"I will be leading a group of five this way. You would find it wise to be in the esteemed presence of Nagase Togami." She said walking towards the door to the left side of the gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue   Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mega Dangan Ronpa: Role Play of Despair:Prologue
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next