Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Vote_lcapWhat did you dress up as for this Halloween? Voting_barWhat did you dress up as for this Halloween? Vote_rcap 
Moon
What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Vote_lcapWhat did you dress up as for this Halloween? Voting_barWhat did you dress up as for this Halloween? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What did you dress up as for this Halloween?

Go down 
+3
The Muse
Pikazard
Emmz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Empty
PostSubject: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:10 pm

I was a dark fairy. :3 

I can't smile for cameras >.<:

I added a black shawl later as well which was a nice touch.
After washing all that make-up off I have panda eyes now. xD

Also I might wear black nail-varnish more often lol.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:29 pm

I was a backwards man.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:27 pm

I want to see panda eye emmi.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:43 pm

I do to..... I DEMAND PICTURES
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:51 pm

xD fine I'll take a few panda eye pics in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:21 pm

Me was Bow. :3

Spoiler:

Bad face shot...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:05 am

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:33 am

I was at work lol
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:09 am

Okay as requested, my panda eyes, they were a whole lot darker last night (wish I had taken the pic then tbh).

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:44 pm

I didn't dress up for anything for halloween but i did go through the dress code of my school to find loop holes and dressed up all spooky like to mess with easily scared people at school and also snuck up on all my friends freaking them out but this is what i wore.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you dress up as for this Halloween?   What did you dress up as for this Halloween? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you dress up as for this Halloween?
Page 1 of 1