Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Vote_lcapWhen life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Voting_barWhen life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Vote_lcapWhen life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Voting_barWhen life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Empty
PostSubject: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:42 pm

The weather sure was being funny lately...  It may have been fall, but for some reason it was still a rather warm and sunny day out in the Jump city park.  Kasha had gone off to see if he could fetch some kind of food for Annie, leaving her in the park with not much to do.  At times like this she usually sat alone and waited, but this time she had come up with an idea of something to do.  Figuring that she might try to make use of her power, and thinking that the hot day might make some people thirsty, she thought back to the days when she and her mom would make an ice cold lemonade stand.  

The problem was...Annie didn't have any lemons; but she figured that it was hot enough people might buy just plain ice water.  So after a little scavenging, she manged to get a large piece of cardboard and used a sharpie to write on it:  "Ice water refills: 50 cents."  She found a nice spot under a tree and sat down as she held the sign on her lap; not really expecting much business, but even if just one person showed up it would still be more profitable than just sitting and doing nothing.  So she sat under the tree; holding the sign and watching the people that went by, and hoping that maybe someone might be interested.
Back to top Go down
Cyberlad

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:59 pm

The numbers of heroes and villains were increasing on a daily basis, but it was nice to see how the world was still running like an efficient machine despite the chaos in the world. Speaking of a machine, Christopher king or 'C.K' was just entering Jump City's Central Park; he had just finished his practice flight too attempt to improve his mechanical body. It didn't exactly feel 'hot' outside when you lack the needed organic body portions and glands to sweat, nor needed to eat or sleep, in fact it was rather odd not having the needs a normal human would have. He was in a skin tight suit made of flame resistant alien carbon-biotech, made so they would not burn off like 'regular' clothing.

Passing by after taking a distant walk in the park, a single cardboard sign caught his attention, the single organic eye CK actually had looked over to the little girl under the tree. "Ice water?" Strange, there wasn't any stand or glass picture to hold the ice and water, perhaps assistance was required. CK ventured a bit closer examining the tree, the little girl, the the sign befuddled for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Annie looked around at all the various people, and one of the more interesting one's caught her eye as she felt him take notice of her and approach.  It was a man, but he was only partly man; most of him looked to be mechanical.  Annie blinked at the sight of this, but from her telepathy felt that mentally he was a rather nice guy and was only curious of her and her sign.  She smiled to the man as he came over, and said, "Hello there mister.  It's a real nice day out today isn't it?  Do you want to buy some ice water?  I don't have any cups to give it to you in, but if you have a bottle or something then I can fill that up."  

She could tell from what she felt that he didn't feel thirsty or otherwise have any kind of desire for a drink, but he seemed like he might be the kind of person to buy some anyway.  She smiled to him brightly as she sat under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Cyberlad

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:06 pm

CK's face resembled that of a metal skull over half of his face, the other half being regular in appearance, pale skin, handsome facial features for a boy his age, blue eyes, and black short rugged hair.CK stared for a few seconds before nodding his head and walking forward, he kneeled down and began to dig around inside his own wrist for some change. Oddly one arm had a skin exterior, over the metallic insides, yet the other lacked the biological material, but was just as thick as the other arm. "Yes it is a good day for a cold beverage." Pulling out two quarters from the place in his wrist and holding them out to the girl, his thoughts were being produced on a very mechanical level, very much like a monotone computer. 'Must be some form of Homo Magi, possibly metahuman' were being written out inside his head, something CK himself must've understood to a greater extent that of a child would.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Annie smiled and reached out to take the quarters, saying politely; "Thank you. Um...do you have a cup or a bottle or something I could fill up? Like I said, I don't have a cup to give you; but I can fill up something you give me."

Annie found CK a bit strange, both his mind and his appearance; but he didn't seem dangerous or to be a threat so she felt ok around him. She also knew that if anything did go wrong that all she had to do was summon Kasha back to protect her. She did have to admit though that seeing him made partly of metal got her curious about him. She wondered why he was like that or if something happened to him; but figured it would be rude to say anything and so didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Cyberlad

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Ck smiled. "I have a trick up my sleeve for that" Gladly handing the quarters over, CK pulled a part of the biotech synthetic alien sleeve off his biological portion of his arms, there appeared to be various 'tubes' that would take the water in when the sleeve was full. It looked like there were wires moving under his skin preparing for the water.

CK was in fact quite odd, the actions that made him into 'Cyber-knight' or whatever you wanted to think the initials his name meant. Ck didn't make many expressions other than the kind 'default' smile on his face; the robotic part of his face was more so of a skull with multiple alien-metals bending to make expressions. 'i hope she isn't scared, i already don't like how my "complexion" problem frightens my parents...'
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Annie blinked as she saw CK reveal the tubes in his arms, and grew intrigued and confused at the same time.  She looked up at him and felt his worry that he might be frightening her, but she didn't show any real signs of that; she was just genuinely confused.  She looked back at his arm and said, "Uh...I'm confused.  What are you doing?  Do you not drink normally?  What are those tubes for?"

This man certainly expanding Annie's range of familiarity.  She had met a loooot of different people from living with just her and Kasha; but this guy was something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Cyberlad

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:11 pm

CK had shook his head in response to the question. "No, i don't actually eat or drink at all." The tubes had some form of connection to his superpowers, they immediately sunk into his arm and disappeared entirely. The tactile telekinetic aura he produced would have evaporated the water almost instantly, regular clothing would burn off as well, which would explain why CK was in a 'super-suit'.

CK had not one expression on his face. 'The sun charges my body to power my actual superpowers. A tactile telekinetic field that works like a skin-tight aura that permits superhuman feats of durability and strength, not to mention flight.'
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Annie blinked and looked up at him, now even more confused.  "You...you don't need to drink?  But...if you don't need water, then why did you come over here in the first place?  Why did give me money like you wanted some?"  

She guessed that he was just being nice to her, and had come just for the sake of giving her business.  She looked down at the quarters he gave her, and although stealing and taking handouts was something she did all the time, she still held them out for him.  "Here are your quarters back.  If you don't need water, then I guess I shouldn't keep these since I can't really give you anything for them."  She didn't really need the money anyway; she had Kasha to take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Cyberlad

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 pm

CK closed the girl's hand for a moment and shrugged. "I don't need money, or sleep, or food, or air, keep it" he gave hand outs all the time without any second question, neither from remorse nor pity, just being nice.

He didn't really think anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Annie blinked, looking down at her hand that CK had closed as a sign for her to keep the money. She blinked and then looked back up at him with a smile. "Well...okay then. Thank you very much mister." She looked at all his metal parts. "Um...is it ok if I ask, how come you've got so many machine parts on you? I don't think I've ever seen someone like that before." She hoped that didn't come out rude; she was always self conscious about her manners and wondered if she should have not even asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)   When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When life DOESN'T hand you lemons... (Open to one.)
Page 1 of 1