Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCrash Landing (open) - Page 2 Voting_barCrash Landing (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCrash Landing (open) - Page 2 Voting_barCrash Landing (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Crash Landing (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Bloodmoon walked back as he caught the last bit of the conversation and said, "There is no easy way to make money here unless you are born into money but what skills do you have? We may have a job that you could do." Hespatuas nodded and said, "True Bloodmoon and the cost would be about 2,000 credits I have most of the parts already or it would be more. Transfer me the payment and however much you want changed into earth currency."
Back to top Go down
Unregister Powered Person

RPG character
Name: Sparatus Xeno Hierax
Code Name: Cosmic Lover
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Cosmic smiled and thought 'there is always easy money if you know where to look'. But maybe it was time for some honest work? "I am a certified Ergokinetic, I am a Cosmic Teleporter, and I'm also a power Augmentor. And my all my skills are available for purchase." Cosmic floated a little higher in the air excitedly. He had been cramped up in that pod for awhile and wanted to flex his muscles a bit. "So whats the job and hows the pay?" Cosmic powered up his Omni-tool and transferred the necessary amount and about a 4 hundred thousand dollars worth of credits to be exchanged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:04 pm

OOC: stupid question(is the power augmenter thing fake or real?)
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:40 am

(Ooc nah don't worry about it but, yea its real. Link https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3892-cosmic-lover)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:21 pm

"I will be needing some special ore soon and getting it is the hard part right now I am still locating where the ore is at and haggling on the price through out the Galaxy when I have settled the price depending on the planet I will need you to take bloodmoon there if artemis doesn't mind him going that is to help transport it back here as for the pay all depends on how much of a danger you could be in how long you will have to travel the like but until then what I think bloodmoon was meaning was what skills did you have that we may be able to use for a earth-born job.," said Hephaestus while bloodmoon nodded as he began to try and avoid the robotic women to avoid them taking his forearms off to do a systems check on them last time he nearly got blown up thanks to Aphrodite suggesting a upgrade.
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:03 am

Cosmic thought about this for awhile. His only trade was mercenary work and the occasional heist. It never really occured to him of doing anything else with his life till right now. He shrugged his shoulders and rubbed the back of his neck before speaking again with Bloodmoon. "Afraid the only thing I've ever been is a Bounty Hunter and a Merc. I'm not above getting my hands dirty or doing some honest work." He decided he'd leave out the shadier aspects of his life. It seemed Bloodmoon was a man of morals and he didn't want to ruin this partnership before it even began.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:31 pm

"Tell me cosmic can you kill if need be I have to sometimes but I avoid it where it is possible but can you?" said bloodmoon his eyes now boring into cosmic trying to see how easy cosmic spooked.
Back to top Go down

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:37 am

"Killing? Not my most favorite past time thats for sure, but I've killed on occasion. I don't like hurting people for no reason, but I have no qualms about killing of there is something in it for me." Cosmic hovered a bit closer to Bloodmoon with a curious expression on his face. "What exactly do you have in mind Bloodmoon? Am I going to have to kill anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Landing (open)   Crash Landing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Landing (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2