Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Vote_lcapOn the Path(Open to one, then ask) Voting_barOn the Path(Open to one, then ask) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Vote_lcapOn the Path(Open to one, then ask) Voting_barOn the Path(Open to one, then ask) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

On the Path(Open to one, then ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Empty
PostSubject: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:56 pm

As per usual to his outings, it was around midnight, the preferred time to be out and about thanks to the general dearth of people. The park seemed to have a sparse amount of people compared to his previous visit during the day a while back. Places always seemed more desirable when they weren't abound with people; he wasn't sure why this was the case, but that's just the way he felt.

Zarakc was in his hawk form, sitting perched on top a lamppost that illuminated part of a running path that wound through the park. He had seen someone run by a while ago and just decided to remain in this location for a bit and possibly see if anyone else was running around at this time. It did seem like a good time to be running, the weather was pleasant and there weren't many people around.

His head shifted around as his eyes scanned the area around him, looking around for anything interesting. He thought about what would happen if he were to run into anyone tonight; the last encounter he had with people certainly turned out to be an interesting one. Well only time would tell what this night would yield; perhaps it could be just as interesting though in a different manner.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:29 am

Paige Had had a lot of interesting encounters so far in this city, far more than she ever had before. She didn't know what could come next in a city so strange like this one but the only thing that was on her mind right now was find a place for her to sit down and hack into a local hotel and make it look as if she had prepaid and reserved a room.

Paige looked over to the park it looked empty and peaceful. Good it should be the ideal spot for her to hack a hotel. Paige walked down the pathway of the park until she got to a bench and sat down with her laptop. She wanted to find a place to stay mainly so she didn't have to lug around her laptop and weapons everywhere she went all the time.

Her weapons like her pistols and sword handles where hidden since they were smallish and could be hidden but her dual mini chained scythes were stuck wrapped around her belt of her skirt the belt working as a holder for them hanging off of the back of her hips. Paige began typing on her laptop at a fast rate but stopped when she felt she was being watched and looked around to see what was watching her.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Zarakc had still been looking around the area as someone knew came into view. The person appeared to be toting some sort of... thing around and was obviously not running, so it seemed a little odd since this area seemed primarily, exclusively as he had seen before now, by people who were running. What would this person be doing around here if everyone else who had been through before was running? It certainly seemed like something he would like to figure out, though asking directly was a bit out of the way currently, for a few reasons.

Zarakc continued to watch as the female sat down on one of the nearby benches, his view from atop the lamppost giving him easy visibility of her. As she interacted with the device on her lap, he watched from afar, working to try to possibly figure out what she was doing. Whilst he pondered this, it seemed that she had suddenly stopped and was now looking around the area. Perhaps she did not want someone to be watching her now, or perhaps she was looking for someone in particular? So many questions. It always seemed to be that.

Perhaps some answers could be achieved with a closer look. The device the female used seemed to show something on the part she hadn't been working on with her hands, maybe he could see something from a better angle, whilst it was easy to see the girl from up above, it was difficult to see the visual part of the device. He stepped to the side of the lamppost and flew down to the top of a nearby wall, behind the female. If she did have an interesting manner of reacting to his presence, he had chosen this spot due to both the angle and the distance from her; he would certainly have time to react, were something to occur.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:04 am

(ooc: hate to do this to you but i dont want to retype everything cause google chrome hates me and deleted my post before i could send it so i'm going to sum it up in a shorter post)

Paige slouched down on the bench after looking to the lamp post seeing nothing was there despite the feeling she was being watched from what seeming like that direction. She moved her laptop to her stomach as she put her feet up on the edge of the bench finishing hacking the hotel. Paige was starting to get really creeped out by this feeling now. So she shut her laptop and slowly grabbed one of her hidden sword handles tightly as she quickly got up and looking behind her ready to fight but was only holding onto her sword handle where she hid it ready to pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:22 am

((It's all good; I appreciate the thought though.))

Zarakc peered at the device's screen, not really able to make all too much of what was being displayed. Oh well, it was worth an attempt at the very least. As the female appeared to be looking where he last was, he looked back over at the top of the lamppost to see if anything else was there, there was nothing. Perhaps she had taken notice to his presence?

With that thought in mind, Zarakc brought his gaze back to the female as she quickly got up from the bench and looked behind her. The female was now looking towards him and it would be a little difficult to miss a cobalt colored hawk sitting atop a stone wall. He watched her carefully, taking notice that she seemed to be going for something that he could not see. Stepping back a bit, he positioned himself to be closer to the edge of the wall, making sure to not take his eyes off the female as he did so.

If she simply stood her ground, it would allow for a chance to possibly converse with the female in his normal form. If she decided to go an alternative route, it was most likely the chance that Zarakc would be getting out of here or possibly following her, depending on the course of action this female would decide to take.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Paige scanned the area up util she saw something she was not expecting, a cobalt colored hawk. Though it probably couldn't choose it's color or anything of that sort she did love the color it chose the color blue being her top favorite color and cobalt being the same or close to same color. 'Kill it!' Paige rolled her eyes as she thought to EP who talked to her through her mind. 'I'm not killing it...' EP seemed to groan.

'But why not!?' Paige sighed out loud. 'Well for one it would either dodge my attack most likely and since its a small target I'd most like would miss or not get a killing blow making it a waste of energy and second of all it's not normal colored so how much do you want to bet it's a shape shifting human?' EP groaned again 'Your so lame, boring, and no fun!' Paige rolled her eyes again as she cleared her though her socially awkwardness not showing that much yet because he was only an animal or well possibly only an animal.

"Hey are you a human or something? Why are you watching me?....." she paused now hoping it was a human cause if it wasn't this was going to be very awkward talking randomly to an animal like it could talk back to her or something.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Zarakc sat upon the wall, blinking every now and again as he watched the female, waiting for a response from her. She had most certainly spotted him now, though she only seemed to watch him now. It was most certainly better than some responses he had gotten before from people, so things seemed to be okay, though he was still quite ready to get out of here if need be.

As she proposed two questions for him, Zarakc thought about the answers to these questions. Was he a human or something? Well that was up for debate since he wasn't exactly sure about that one; however, the other question he had least had a solid answer to. He shifted atop the wall, moving so he was perched on the front edge of the wall. His eyes closed as he began to shift into his regular form, his feathers forming together to make his skin and clothing as the shape changed from that of a hawk to what appeared as a human.

Zarakc shifted slightly after he turned into his regular form, moving his jacket around a little as he looked back down at the female, his cobalt eyes watching her curiously. "Well, the first question I do not have much of an answer to. As for the second, I was simply curious to your being here and what you were doing with that,"  he paused for a moment to consider what word to use for the device she had been utilizing, but when nothing specific that came to mind, he continued,"thing." He replied to her, his tone sounding authentic and vaguely friendly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Paige blinked as she thought to EP as he turned into a human 'Told yah he was human' 'Yeah Yeah yeah what do you want a cookie?' '..... Well yeah... now I do since I'm thinking about it.....' 'Why must you act like such a child?!' 'Hey technically I was one up till last month when I turned 15 so cut me some slack gezz...' Paige then realized he was talked to her and she and EP stopped their mental conversation paying attention to the guy again.

Paige blinked looking confused as he was talking about her laptop as if it was some forien device. She looked to her laptop as she let go of her sword handle then to him gesturing to it a bit awkwardly. "Y-.. you mean my laptop?" she said like her gesture awkwardly now that she saw he was a human and a guy her social awkwardness was returning. She wondered why this guy didn't seem to know what a laptop was. Was he from somewhere that didn't have them or something....? Was he Amish? she thought to herself thinking of many different possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Zarakc nodded softly as the female pointed at the device she had been using before. He sat there for a moment, blinking, after she had asked if he had meant her 'laptop'. "Yes, that thing." He replied, with a nod of his head toward the laptop. His response seeming to solidify the idea that he most certainly did not know what a laptop was. His eyes peered at the laptop for a moment, looking at it again before he looked back up at the female.

"What is it?" He asked curiously with a small tilt of his head. It certainly seemed like an interesting device, it displayed some sort of image and seemed to have something to interact with on the bottom. But why would someone come here and use it? Everyone else here that he saw before had simply been running down the path. What would make this person come here and stop and use this 'laptop'; what was different about her? Questions worked through his head, each one looking for an answer, though only time would tell if she would provide these answers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Paige looks to her laptop once more then back to the guy as she though how to answer his question. "Well uh... I guess... if you know how to use it... and where to look.. it holds all the information in the world or close to it... it can do other stuff though too.." She said a bit awkwardly. She wasn't exactly sure exactly how to explain it really but she figured her explanation was close enough.

She refocused as she looks to the guy once again. "Who are you...?" she asked trying her beast not to act as socially awkward as usual though it slightly worked but over all just made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:41 pm

A device that could potentially have all the information in the world? That certainly sounded like a very useful device, though it was constrained by knowing where to look, useful in the right hands it seems. He nodded at her explanation, seeming content with it. It seemed more reasonable for her to be out here now, at least with this new logic of her device being capable of such things, perhaps elsewhere people would take notice of it and want it. It seemed like something people would be quite interested in.

"I am Zarakc." He replied simply to the question of his identity. If there was one question he most certainly knew the answer to, it was that. He did not ask who he was talking to after being asked, it was still not a social norm that he picked up on seeing as how the amount of times he actually conversed with people was rather limited still.

"Do you know where to look for that information?" He inquired, sounding more interested in the answer to this question than he had the previous. If she was using the device, perhaps she knew where to find all the information or was getting to that point. Having some more information about himself would be nice, since it was what was on his mind most of the time. Talking with people was something he would have to do more often, it was much more enjoyable to be doing so than to be left to his own thoughtss.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:02 pm

She blinked at his name in surprise it was a weird name but she didn't want to me rude and point it out. Instead she awkwardly offered her hand she she said awkwardly yet politely. "You can call me 14, nice to meet you Zarakc." She then listened to what he asked and nodded once. "Yeah I even know how to use it to do many other things other than gather information that others usually can't do." Paige then thought for a while before asking. "So Zarakc where are you from anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Zarakc looked down as she stuck out her hand before she introduced herself. He continued to look at her hand for a moment, clearly unfamiliar with the concept of shaking hands. He looked back up at her, a small sense of confusion in his countenance before he spoke, "What are you doing with your hand?"

So she could both use the device and knew where to look for the information of the world, it certainly wouldn't hurt to ask her about looking stuff up for him. After 14 asked him where he is from, he blinked for a moment, seeming to think about the question. "Do you mean where did I come here from?" He asked, not familiar with the idea of when normally asked that, people would respond with their home town or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:29 pm

A water droplet went down the back of her head clearly this guy wasn't from around here. "It's a hand shake... when meeting someone new... you grab each others hands and shake them..." If he didn't shake her hand she'd just awkwardly lower it. She then nodded to his question that followed her own. "Yeah... no offence but... clearly your not from around here.." She said a bit awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 pm

"Oh, I see." he began before he jumped down from the wall so he didn't have to lean forward from the wall to shake her hand. "Like this?" He asked as he grasped her hand gently and shook it as if he was trying to shake water off their hands.

Following her comment, Zarakc watched her for a moment, trying to work out the usage of 'no offense'. Offense would be her attacking him, which she certainly was not doing. Perhaps it meant something else? That seemed to be the case with a fair amount of stuff people talked about. "I do not understand what you imply with 'no offense'." He simply stated as he watched her, blinking for a moment, thinking about her statement of him clearly not being around here. "Do you know where I would be from if I am not from here?" It was something that he most certainly wondered about. His assumption had been somewhere around here, after all, he had randomly found himself here a while ago and had no memories of elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Path(Open to one, then ask)   On the Path(Open to one, then ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Path(Open to one, then ask)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next