Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Voting_barA Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Voting_barA Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Team is born? (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Bow waited until everyone had put their votes in the bowl. After putting her's in, she thought about herself as leader. Never having thought about it before just now, it started to seem like she really could do it. After all, she had been sort of pushing everything along up until this point. Though, she looked to Yang and Ephraim and thought about their traits and how they were probably more suited. With a sigh, she tried not to get her hopes up, though she knew they already were.

When the votes were cast, she saw that Yang and Her had tied. (Giggling at Miley's adorable picture.) She knew what this meant and forced a small smile as she turned to the rest of the team, a few tears in her eyes that she couldn't help. "Well... Yang and I tied, which means we would have to revote, but seeing as I'm the only one who didn't vote for Yang originally, that would have to change their vote, it means Yang is now our Leader." She turned to Yang and stood her up, hugging her sweetly. "Congratulations!" *giggle*

Feeling just a tinge of anger, she sat down and left Yang to stand up there by herself after that. She may or may not have been hoping that she would flounder as she took center stage and lead the rest of the meeting. Bow closed her eyes and breathed for a moment to calm herself down and was quickly back to normal. Never since awakening in the hospital had she lost control of her powers, and only twice before...[/color]
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:52 pm

(OOC: Sorry Pika, this is just to get Yang's immediate response. Order will resume after this post)

Yang blinked as she was pulled to her feet, holding her laptop to the side as Bow hugged her and then sat herself down. Yang stared at the other four teenagers, a little put on the spot. She wasn't really expecting to get the position, at all really. "Well...I'm not gonna lie to you guys and say I have some grand speech written out for this. Mostly because I'm not an arrogant jerk who goes around writing super speeches for victory all the time." She said, closing her laptop and dropping the super durable computer into its case, which was hanging off her chair.

"I'm not gonna lie, I don't see very much of what there is in me to pick." She sighed, putting her hands on the table, trying to steady her breathing. "But I appreciate what you're doing here." She gave a discreet look at Bow, noticing how upset she was and made a mental note to talk to her later. "I don't want you guys to see me differently. You can still talk to me just as easily and if you want something changed just bring it up but..." She sighed, not exactly knowing what to say. "I guess...take the day off and we'll all get to know eachother!" She said beaming.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:01 pm

(OOC: You could of easily wrote it down, and your excuse is not even close to a valid one, but since I don't want to slow the topic down with my bitching, I'll let is pass. Also, no offense Bow, but no matter how hard I try, I cannot see Bow's logic in her tie break)

Metamorphi was slightly dissapointed that Bow didn't get voted, she definately deserved it, but Yang wasn't exactly going to be bad, at least, he hoped she wouldn't What do you care, you've already decided, you just don't want to ruin the mood it was just a stray thought, but it annoyed Metamorphi. But as much as it annoyed him, he knew that it was right, he waited for Yang to finish, then stood up and raised his voice enough for all to hear I have something to say...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:09 pm

(ooc: sorry short post just got home brain dead and i don't want to lag the thread)

Miley was happy to see Yang win the vote after all to her Yang was the clear choice to be leader. Miley silently listened to what bow and yang had to say and turned her attention to Meta and what he had to say as she drank the last bits of her soda. Miley hoped that what he had to say was his name or something to call him by after all if he was going to stick on the team they'd have to know his name or something to call him by right?
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Ephraim watched everyone put their slips of paper into the bowl, and waited for Bow to count all of the votes. When she announced Yang as the winner, he smiled but sighed, because he knew Bow really wanted to be the leader...but she seemed to accept it. He'd talk to her later, if she let him. For now he just stood up, about to do some more speaking, but Meta said he had something to say.

Ephraim sat back down, turning to him. "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:23 am

Bow tried not to feel pleased when she saw Yang shake up there, but couldn't help it. She blinked and thought, Is this who I really am? D-do I get jealous and angry like this?? As she dealt with her internal struggle, she tried hard to smile softly and listen to Yang. The more she talked, the more Bow thought she would make a good leader, she would just have to get used to it. Both of them would. She sighed gently when she was done and thought about heading to the gym like Ephraim had suggested before, when Meta got up instead. She looked up at him curiously and nodded in agreement with Ephraim for him to tell them what was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 am

Meta felt awkward, he almost didn't want to say it, but everyone was looking at him now Well...uh...since we have a leader now, we're an official team...I guess, and now that we're an official team, I think it's the right time to say this... I... I'm not joining the team... he couldn't meet anyone in the eye, he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Yang shrugged and kicked her feet up in her chair again. "Alright, feel free to leave when you feel ready." She was looking directly at him with a very serious look on her face. "Now don't get me wrong. I want every last one of you on the team, but if you don't want to be here then leave."

Yang opened her next energy drink and took a long drawn out drink from it, giving the team a moment to grasp that they didnt HAVE to stay. "Alright look guys..." She said, putting down her feet and looking between the group around her. "I'm not cruel at all. If you don't want to be here I don't want you to be unhappy. I won't force you to stay. So if anyone else feels the way he does..." She said, tilting her head as a gesture toward Meta. "Then let me know and realize there's absolutely no hard feelings."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Miley looked to Ephraim as he told Meta to go ahead and Miley looked to Meta. She was actually surprised to hear he didn't want to join the team but she respected his choice. She knew everyone was entitled to their choice. If he wanted to leave they shouldn't keep him there. Miley then listened to what Yang had to say respecting her even more as a leader from her words. Miley then sat there quietly as she observed the others reactions.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Ephraim wasn't surprised Meta made his decision. He hadn't expected it from the start, of course, just from when he noticed how uneasy Meta was. He wasn't a team player, and Ephraim respected him for speaking out.

When everyone seemed about done absorbing what Meta and Yang said, Ephraim stood up, to speak again.

"Well Meta, like I said a while ago, it's your choice and we'll all miss you. Me especially." Ephraim smiled and sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Bow looked saddened as Meta said he wouldn't be joining the team, but thought over the past week or so that they had known each other and sighed, seeing how it could have lead to this decision. When Yang spoke, at first with her feet on the chair, Bow didn't think that was very respectful, but as she continued, Bow smiled and nodded in agreement with Yang. Then Ephraim stood up and said especially him. Bow didn't think that quite accurate and pouted as she stood, walking over and giving Meta a big hug with a smile. "I can't speak for everyone, but know that you will always have my back in a fight!" *giggle*

She skipped over to the door a little overly peppy. "Well... I'm going to the gym to try and get as buff as you guys... Bye~!! Call me back in when we get ready to pick rooms!" And out of the room she went, not even waiting for a response. She just wanted to be alone for a bit and pound some things, because she was really unsure of herself right now.

(Leave Thread <3)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 am

(OOC: Hey Alpha, would this count as one of the 2 topics with the Titans I would need to have Meta join?)

Metamorphi smiled, he was glad everyone respected his wishes, when Bow hugged him and Ephiram told him he'd miss him most of all he almost did not want to leave, almost. He smiled at the other Titans, or rather THE titans, since he was not a titan Thank you, all of you, I hope we meet again sometime. As he walked away, he wondered if he had any regrets, he could think of two, One: That he had to go back to using normal gyms. Two: The fact that he would of liked to of been their friend and teammate. As he went out the door, he knew which one was the bigger regret.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:59 am

(Pika, you come to me for that. If I don't know I'll take it up with the staff. But no this thread does not count, if it did so would the first one, but they don't.)

Yang watched Bow walk out and sighed, contemplating whether she should check on her. After a few moments, she decided against it. She was upset clearly, and it would probably be best to let her calm down a little bit first. "Alright, well I have work to do." She then started to walk out and stopped, holding up a finger. "By the way, I call Cyborg's room!" She said with a smile and ran down the hallway. Putting a techno geek like Yang in a room like that would be like a rich fat kid in a candy store!

(Exxxxiiiiittt)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:43 am

Miley watched everyone's reaction to Meta's leaving she didn't know how everyone was so trusting of him after how silent he was and how little he did but she respected their choices to trust him and once again she respected meta's decision as he left. she watched as bow and yang left yang claiming someone called cyborgs room. Miley didn't know what it meant but she looked to ephraim. "Can we look at the rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:34 am

((OOC: Yes I have permission to do this and yes you may complain but hey you should have posted yourself then))

Ephraim looks to Miley and nods "How about you go and look at them I should go train with the others." with that Ephraim left and Miley left to go look at the rooms more.

((OOC: yeah It's short but I don't do cannoning that well that and I don't really like double posting so i just see this as an extension of my last post))

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Team is born? (Closed)   A Team is born? (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Team is born? (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3