Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barGood girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGood girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barGood girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:01 am

He blinked, looking at Ray surprised when she said that. He hadn't taken that into consideration. He had planned on getting her out and then flying away at four hundred miles per hour. But there were always other things he could do.

Ray started to get in, but tripped, falling for the floor. If she let out a sound, they would be in trouble. Kuro caught her; one hand on her lower back, one hand supporting her higher back, and, to make sure she didn't make a sound, sealed her lips with his, hoping that it worked.

After he was sure the guards suspected nothing, he stopped, looking into her eyes from his mask.

If you start running out of air, flap your wings underwater. We need to go. Now, he whispered, waiting for her to go first.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:11 am

Ray was not expecting the kiss, but that didn't make her gasp what so ever. She simply pulled back and regained what cool she had left. He then told her that if she ran out of air just flap her wings. Ray nodded and dipped in the water as quietly as possible. She then waited for Kuro to jump in so he could lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:23 am

He made sure to get in silently, and swam past Ray, knowing she wanted him to lead the way and doing so, swimming for a while down the tunnel, but also making sure to keep her at his side so he could see if she needed air. If everything worked out well, he would be swimming with her until they were at least out of the tunnel. Then they could just rise to the surface.

I didn't count on her being unable to fly...I need to steal one of their boats.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:34 am

Ray was swimming perfectly fine next to Kyte. This was great, they were about to bust out of the highest security level when suddenly, Ray was stuck. A metal bar was sticking out of the side of the concrete and it caught on to Ray's jumpsuit. It was hooked on tight and Ray couldn't get it off, she flapped her wings a few times to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:49 am

Kuro kept swimming; they were almost out of the tunnel. However, Ray suddenly had a problem, and Kuro immediately swam over to her, seeing she was stuck. She probably didn't need air, but he didn't want to waste much time.

He grabbed her head gently, pressing his lips to hers once more and then opening both of their mouths, breathing air into her lungs as he had to cut the piece of fabric off. Once it was done, he stopped, making sure no water got in, and then jerked his head in the direction they needed to go, before starting to swim again with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:58 am

Ray chuckled, Kuro just was loving her lips currently. After Kuro saved her from her own self once again, she took off quickly behind them until they finally got to the ocean. Ray would emerge from the water and take in some air, waiting for Kuro. She wondered how he could actually breath through that mask, but it also came into mind that right now, if a light landed on her she would be easily spotted. She didn't have any dark clothing and her rainbow hair was sticking out like a fat boy in yoga class.
By the time Kuro arrive to the top, Ray would have a black piece of cloth on her hair (which was now in a bun). She grinned at him, holding in laughter, she wondered if he knew what it was.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:08 am

Kuro arrived to the top, gasping for air. He had given Ray a vast majority of it. He caught his breath, looking at her to see how she was doing. She was apparently fi- ...was that what he thought it was?

Kuro looked back towards the island, seeing it was on high alert. The ships were only fifty yards off. He pointed to them.

We just need to steal one and we'll be fine.

Unless Ray gave any resistance to it or needed to catch her breath, Kuro would start swimming again, this time towards the docks.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:15 am

She chuckled and realized that he didn't know that Ray was wearing her own black panties on her head. She swam after Kuro and caught up with him quickly. "Alright, but this will probably be held against me." Ray mumbled to herself as they got to the beach, walking from the water to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:26 am

Ray chuckled at something, before swimming after Kuro, saying that it might be held against her if they stole one. He walked on shore with her, speaking barely above a whisper to her.

Rainbow Dash, they have your name and face now. I just helped you escape from prison. Stealing one of their boats won't make them any more inclined to capture you than they are right now. We'll discuss your living arrangements later.

Kuro saw there was a few guards on the nearest boat, but none on any others. He motioned for Ray to stay as he jumped up, silently getting onto the boat. Only a few seconds later, two unconscious bodies would fly from the deck, hitting the sand. Kuro peeked over, motioning her up and offering a hand to help.

Afterwards he tossed two cables onto the two other boats. Wood was not a conductor, but when applied enough electrical current, it would explode. He blew two holes in the boats, before retracting the cables and going to the boat's wheel, sending an electric current through the boat to start it and start driving quickly away from the island. In the moment of starting up the boat, he would have also eliminated any tracing devices on the boat.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Ray followed after Kuro and accepted that nothing she did now would worsen the problem. It was bad enough that they put her in jail, but just because she was a Meta? Some people still couldn't get over the fact and it irritated Ray, she helped thousands of people! Video footage people! She was saving the day and she's the one in jail!
At the thought of this Ray grunted but smiled when Kuro helped her on the boat. Then, Kuro blew up the other boats, causing a big explosion. Ray face palmed herself. "Yup, Now they don't know where we are!" Ray commented sarcastically as she took out of hair and threw the black clothing into the water. Ray was happy at least that they made a cool escape with an explosion in the backround.

As they were going through the water Ray stretched out her blue wings to dry them off faster. She turned to Kuro and smiled. "Thanks, it means a lot." Ray told him, blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Kuro continued steering the boat back towards the mainland, letting it drive itself on autopilot as he stepped away from the wheel, turning to Ray as she sarcastically commented that the guards on the island now wouldn't know where they were.

It doesn't matter. They have no aircraft and no other way to travel from the island. They will be isolated until the government decides to assist them.

As the island slowly became smaller and smaller behind them, Kuro would turn to Ray again as she thanked him for saving her, saying it meant a lot.

I'm sorry I could not manage it sooner. Ray, Ray would notice he was a tad bit more serious since this was actually the first time he had used her name that night, We have some things to discuss. First is your part of the deal. I told you you could call me for help any time, and that I would help in your way, as long as you helped me pay my price. I trust our deal is still effective?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Ray nodded with a smile. "i'm glad I have someone to count on when no one else will believe me. It's a very comforting thought." Ray told Kuro thoughtfully. He then broguth up the fact of his price. Ray completely forgot about this. The whole, get off the island or you'll die, kind of thing made her forget everything. She kind of realized that she didn't have to be so up tight now that they weren't in a life threatening situation.
Ray smiled at him and opened her arms. "Come to momma!" She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Ray said that she was happy that she had someone to turn to when nobody else would help her, saying that it was a very comforting thought. When he reminded her of his price, she simply blinked, and then welcomed him with open arms. He placed his hand on his mask, taking it off without warning, and actually showed her his face.

Spoiler:

He then without even attempting to explain himself kissed her very deeply and passionately, taking her into his arms by her waist as he did so, for exactly thirty seconds. After the thirty seconds were up, he simply broke the kiss...but still didn't put his mask back on.

The government has your name and face...naturally they won't be happy with you. Unless you have other arrangements, you're going to stay with me. This mission isn't over until you're safe. Do you have a problem with that?

You need to understand you're the first person to see my face, knowing who I am, that I haven't killed. I expect you to keep the information secret.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Ray was in utter shock to see Kuro's face. It might seem weird that Ray completely trusted him before, when she didn't know what he looked like. he could have been a 30 year old man and she wouldn't have known, but she would have still fallen for him.
Before she knew it, she was in a deep embrace with Kuro. Not only was she shocked for how incredibly hot he was, but that he cared for her and took a risk to break in the top guarded prison just to save her. Ray smiled inwardly for this, she truly loved him.

When he pulled back Ray smiled at him. "I don't have a problem with that." Ray told him plainly, grinning. "I was just thrown into prison,chained up, shocked, and interrogated and almost every time they asked for your name. I won't tell anyone." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Ray said that she didn't have a problem staying with him, and mentioned that they had already been torturing her to ask for Kuro's name, saying she never broke for one moment. Kuro decided not to mention that even if she did break, she knew nothing about his name anyways.

He gave a traditional Japanese bow in apology to her, his expression unchanging.

I'm sorry you went through so much trouble on my account.

Kuro put his mask back on, steering the boat. They were almost to the mainland.

An hour later...

Kuro led Ray into his apartment. He was now wearing casual clothes with no mask, having changed when they got to the mainland, and had given Ray his trenchcoat to cover up her suspicious prison clothes. He pointed to a room.

You can stay in my room tonight. I'll have a bed for the guest room tomorrow, and then you can sleep there. ...my name is Kuro.

He sat on the couch, working on a laptop silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)   Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good girl gone Bad? (Kyte)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next