Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Intimidating Hello Vote_lcapIntimidating Hello Voting_barIntimidating Hello Vote_rcap 
Moon
Intimidating Hello Vote_lcapIntimidating Hello Voting_barIntimidating Hello Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Intimidating Hello

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm

" Hi, my name's Alex and I......No, I'm not a transfer student."

" Name's Push, I push things....Hell no, that's no good."

" King, Alex King..... Good, but doesn't feel right."

Alex let out a frustrated sigh as he stood at the imposing thresh hold that was Titan Tower's Front Door. He'd only ever been part of a "team" once before this, but in no way could that relate to what he'd hoped to be part of now. He hadn't really met alot of people on his way to Jump either, except for that theif. So he'd put on the best happy face he could summon and try to fit in until he could get the hang of it or rather understand it.

" Guess I'll just knock and see what rolls off the tounge." Smiles.

Knock, Knock.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Joshua heard the light knock echoe through the halls of the titan tower. He was working on the complicated medical equipment he had invented for the tower. Ever sense his crash landing, he stayed at the Tower, repairing everything from the exterior of the tower to the front door. He wasn't expecting a knock at the door, especially with a tower on an island. He stood up from his stool, leaving the medical equipment behind for a later work. His armor forced him to bend down to walk through the door ways.

He stood infront of the door and opened it, his towering figure revealed to the guest. He looked down and asked. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:08 am

" How's it going? The name's Alex King and I'm looking to join up with The Titans. Would you happen to be the guy I'd need to talk to about that sort of thing?"

Alex was in awe of the man's sheer size and even more enamored by the fact that armor could be made for such a man to wear. Regaurdless, he couldn't allow this behemoth of a man to sway his resolve in gaining a spot on this team. Alex swallowed what little fear he seemed to think this man posed and hoped he'd prejudged the cover wrong. Alex eagerly waited for any information the man would respond with.

(OOC: Real late, sorry. 12 hour shifts will run you ragged.)
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:05 pm

"No, that would be me."

Rain's figure followed the voice into veiw, her slim body almost completely hidden behind Joshua. She took in the new comer's look with one quick sweep. Interesting.

"Sorry I took so long; was in the kitchen putting some food in the oven."

She glanced up at Joshua, who moved over a bit so Alex could get into the building.

"The name's Rain. Go ahead and take a seat on the couch. I have to finish up, so I'll be with you in a minute."

With this she half-ran back towards the newly updated Common Room Kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:48 am

Wow,I didn't even realize she was there. Impressive. Alex followed in behind Rain soaking up the Tower's stunning interior on their way to the kitchen.

" I'm Alex King, nice to meet you Rain"

At Rain's urging Alex made his way over to the couch and before he sat down began to wonder if she could use an extra hand in the kitchen.

" Hey Rain, I'm no Rachael Ray, but I can help if you need it."

Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Rain walked through the archway and back to the Common Room; she was wiping her hands dry on her black skinny jeans and smiling.

"No, thanks, I'm all done."

She came over to the couch and sat on the other end.

"OK, so if I heard correctly, you want to join the Titans Central?"
Back to top Go down

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:27 am

" That is correct. I've been given a second chance of sorts and I want to set things right, my attempt at penance I suppose. But, I know, if given the chance, that I could do some real good here."

Alex seemed detached, almost melancholy as he answered Rain's question. By the end however you could sense his tenacious drive and unbridled hope he held in himself. Hopefully Rain could see it too.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Even though no expression showed on her face, Rain was thinking hard on the subject. Another member... Well, that would put us at five like we should be. But is that enough to just admit him like this? No. Rain looked at Alex.

"Well, I'll consider it. First I need to at least talk to my second in command, then we have to see your skills and such. Sound reasonible?"
Back to top Go down

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Alex didn't enjoy the distrust, but he could definitely understand the reason for it. He shook it off and accepted that the Titans had to be wary of who they let in to their team, let alone their home. He was confident in the use of his powers if a demonstration was in order so that didn't really cause him much concern.

" Sounds good to me, I understand that this isn't the kind of thing you rush."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Rain, sensing Alex's displeasure at having to be evaluated, sighed.

"It's not the fact that we aren't trusting, I just hold my skills as a leader to high standards, which means it's my duty to keep my team mates safe. I don't think I should be allowing someone who I know nothing about to enter our home just because he wants to join us. You never know who's a spy, who's control of their powers could kill someone, and so forth. Not to mention I think that everyone should be treated equal when it comes to this, as in if I just let you join without dicussing it with my fellow team mates or seeing how well your powers will mesh with ours, then it wouldn't be fair to not treat anyone else equal."

After saying this, she sat looking at Alex, watching his expression.
Back to top Go down

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Alex genuinely appreciated Rain's further elaboration on the subject and her reasoning was dead on. Her explanation left him feeling reassured and quite confident concerning the matter. He'd just have to remain patient and let this run it's course.

" Whatever you feel is necessary, Rain. I understand you have processes that take place before this is a sure thing. I'll just have to do my part and remain patient is all. No worries."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 pm

ooc. You guys want Jay to come in? Sorry I haven't been on a lot, mom bein in the hospital and all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm

OOC: Of course! Whenever.
Aw, is she going to be OK?

Feeling that Alex was a bit better about the situation, Rain smiled. He seemed to be a pretty OK guy; and if he continued with his respectful attitude, he would most likely be added to the team with hardly any problems.

"So, if it's not prying too much, where have you come from?"
Back to top Go down

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:56 pm

" I've been hoping around America for awhile and I've even found my way to other countries as well. But where am I from? What do I call home? I guess you could say I've never had a traditional home like most people. I've been trying to find one for as long as I can remember."

Alex was very keen on being vague when it came to this subject. It was true he didn't have a home, but just like everyone else he had a starting point and it was one he'd rather not discuss.

Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Jay walked into the living room and looked over at Rain, "Hi Rain! Oh! Who's the new guy?" Jay cocked her head in her usual avian fashion looking this guy over. Then shrugged figuring if Rain let him in then he wasn't about to start any problems. She walked over and held her hand out in greeting, "Hi! I'm Jay!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

Intimidating Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intimidating Hello   Intimidating Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intimidating Hello
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: