Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Vote_lcapHow to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Voting_barHow to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Vote_lcapHow to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Voting_barHow to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:36 am

JaK Sage after working out in the gym for a while, decides to head out to get soemthing to eat alone for a change. I mean he liked being apart of the team and all, but seriously, he didn't want them smothering him. As he walked up and down the streets looking at shops, he finally found a burger shack and sat down next to the store front window, which was very big and wide. Soon the waiter would arrive with a fat, juicy, burger that was placed on the wooden table in front of him. JaK's mouth beginning to water as he looked at it; the only time he used to get burgers was by taking them off peoples trays when they weren't looking and even then, they had large bites taken out of them first. Nope, not anymore, this was all his, but before he could take a bite out of his food. He would hear loud screams and noises coming from the parking lot located just outside the restaurant. It would seem a pizza delivery boy, who had been waiting tables at the restaurant next door was getting hasseled by what appeard to be a giant metal man and that's weird even for Sage's standards.

How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Metal_12

"THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL FOOD!?! It's garbage little man, ya hear me, GARRRRRBAGE!!!."

"I'---I'm sorry sir, but you ordered the pizza. I don't know what you want me to do?"

"What I want you to do?...WhAt I WAnT YoU TO Do!?! I want a REFUND!"

"But, you never even paid? We don't collect the bill here until after you finish eating?"

"You numb-nut, I don't want your money. I want FOOD and if you wont give it to me, I'll just have to take it. In fact, that's what I'm gonna do, I'll TAKE IT ALL!"

That being said, the metallic man dropped the delivery boy and placed his hand on the pizza delivery truck in the parking spot next to them. Nothing happens at first, until suddenly the whole car would disintegrate, as if it was being eaten by rabid termites. The car dissolving until there was nothing left except tires.

"OHHHH YEAAAH!!! Now that's what I'm talking about. That was delicious and I'm up for seconds, anyone?"

The metalloid would then laugh out loud and start dissolving other cars in the parking lot. While the people they belonged to were forced to watch as their modes of transportation were destoryed and Sage didn't think that their insurance companies would cover Metahuman attacks.

"Sigh, I guess this is mine as well. Wish I had gotten to at least take a bite first though."

As Sage says this, he places his hands on the wooden table and absorbs it's prperties onto himself; becoming sturdier and stronger, making him able to lift up the table and fling it out the window at the metal mad man. The table zooming right into the back of the villain's head and breaking into bits, leaving him to turn around and look at who had disrupted his feast and boy was he shocked! When he turned to see a young boy with a wooden body standing infront of him with his fists clenched.

"Look here big guy, I know the service sucks here and stuff. So my advice is just don't tip him, no need to vandalize or eat or...Whatever the heck it is you were doing to those cars?"

The metal metahuman getting annoyed would walk up to Sage and look down at the Titan, eyeing him intensely.

"Back down boy, you have no idea who you're dealing with. Name's Ironhide, I'm the baddest of the bad, and I mop the floor with punks like you."

"Oh yeah, well the name's Sage. Leader of The Teen Titans...Eh, erm East, and I use chumps like you for hubcaps."

As JaK said this, he would snicker, but it may not have been the best idea to make Ironhide angry. For right after he made the remark, Hide would grab Sage by the throat and lift him into the air.

"Think you're funny don't ya wimp? Maybe I should break you into plywood and then you'd tell funnier jokes?"

"UGH! Sorry, this is the best you get, but instead how about we knock some sense into you!"

As Sage struggled to free himself from Ironhide's grip. He would use one of his free legs to kung fu kick Ironhide in the side of the head; hitting him so hard, the wooden tip to his shoes broke off and revealed his regular converse. Though this was all he needed, because it was enough to stagger him. Thus causing Ironhide to let go, which gave Sage the oppourtunity to open up on him. The boy dropping on all fours, before running up and twirling into a spin kick to Ironhide's stomach. Then following it up with a jumping bicycle kick to the iron man's head and catching him with a elbow to spinning back fist combo after landing on his feet. Each hit not doing much damage and shattering the wooden casing on that limb upon impact. The attacks only moving the villain back, which he allowed until he was able to catch Sage's foot in midair when he went for a dropkick and instead flings him into the side of a car he hadn't devoured yet. This leaves a nasty imprint/dent in the side of the Honda Accord, shaped like JaK's wooden body frame. Then as if that wasn't enough, he punches Sage in the stomach; completely shattering the wooden covering over his abs and digging his fist into his gut.

"Ouf! GWaH, ARRRGH!!!"

"Give it up pipsqueak, you're not in my league. Now if you say uncle, I'll promise to leave you at least one lung to breathe with."

Sage is shown to be breathing hard, now that he's got this big oaf's fist pressing down on his stomach and is barely able to grab onto his belt. Where he presses down a button on his communicator, sending out a distress signal to all Titans.

TBC BY ANY HERO
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Blossom, who had been out buying some seeds from a local store had decided to grab a bite to eat before she heads back to her place. Well, more of just the Forest. But as she decided to grab a bite to eat. She could hardly miss the little mix up going on over some food. It looked as if the big, metallic man had the upperhand and well. Judging by the looks, She wouldn't be suprised if he was the one to of started all this. A small sigh, from not too far away, Blossom would hold out her hand. What did this do? Well, a small burst of leaves would shoot out, blown into the face of Ironhide. While it may not be powerful, nor intimidating. It caught him offguard. As a result, he'd release his fist from against the chest of Sage as he took two small steps back, pushing the rest of the oncoming leaves away with a swipe of his hand. As he saw Blossom, he did grit his teeth in anger. No big bad guy likes to have someone get in their way. Blossom stood there, a hand on her hip with a ever so confident, smug smirk across her face. An eyebrow raised, amused with what antics he may try.

"Uh oh... Did I do that? So sorry Tin Can. I REALLY am so sorry..."

A faint chuckle from Blossom, raising a hand to cover her mouth in a mocking manner towards Ironhide. Simply trying to anger him more and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:26 am

Ironhide would crunch his shiny teeth at Blossom, very angry about her interference.

"You little forest TWERPS are just coming out the wood work today aren't you?"

Just then he would eat a hard iron right hand from JaK, who had absorbed the car he had been slammed into while Ironhide adressed the plant girl.

"Guess again, jerk. I can be whatever I wanna be and right now, I'm the guy who's gonna kick your can!"

Sage would then run at Ironhide and hit him with a double axe handle as he got up, making a loud cracking sound as it connects with his chin. Then goes for another one from the opposite direction, but gets his arm caught instead. The metal from his body is then stripped off by Ironhide, who absorbs it into himself.

"Well you chose the wrong time to be made of iron PUNK!"

The Metal Mad Man lifts Sage's completely flesh body up into the air now and goes to slam him into the pavement, causing him to think fast. A loud boom being heard as JaK connected with the pavement, but as the dust settled from the mini crater that was created. Sage was once again coated in a metallic framing; this time the same texture as Ironhide himself.

"This dance were having goes both ways Tinman."

Ironhide getting extremely annoyed now, would just stomp on Sage's metal head and rub his foot in his face. The Titan leader getting shoved down deeper and deeper into the ground.

"I'm getting SICK, and TIRED, of you! And that goes for you too little miss---"

Little did Ironhide know, dealing with Sage and ignoring Blossom, was not a good idea. She loved the spotlight and ignoring her had just given the plant life controller time to prepare her next attack.

TBC By Amaggad
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:47 am

As Blossoms eye's shined a deep purple, she'd aim her hands at the floor as the ground slowly crumbled. Why? Was it an eartquake? No. For it was the roots of nearby tress, busting through the pavement. It created some mess, but well. Not as much as Mr Ironhide had caused. As the roots rose up above Blossom, dancing. A silent whisper would be what commanded them to shoot off towards Ironhide, wrapping around him. Through the constricting roots did make it hard for Ironhide to move, he still had strength to fight back as he grit his teeth, not giving in just yet. Squinting her eyes somewhat, looking a bit more intense than before. The roots around Ironhide gathered up the strength to raise him up off the ground, dangling the menace in the air.

"I hate hippies..."

"Flower Power!"

Blossom said, rather sarcastic in that as she also struck a pose. She decided to hold him there for a bit, give Sage some time to recouperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 am

Sage would slowly get back to his feet, and as he did so; he saw that the menace was being bound by the leafy vixen.

"Hey thanks, cool powers you got there. Now how about we crack open this pinnate. Where's a can opener when you need one?"

JaK seeing what he was looking for, headed over to a meter located next to a parking space and ripped it up out of the sidewalk. Then walks over towards Ironhide, holding the pole like a baseball bat as his metallic body shimmered in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:02 am

With Ironhide struggling to get free from the clutches of the roots which had him entangled. It would force Blossom to increase her focus to keep him held up there. With her eyes shut, she tried to clear her mind, giving her full attention to the task as hand. But Ironhide spotted a chance to get free. The opportunist would take a deep breath in before roaring out, bellowing out his super sonic scream in an attempt to disrupt the focus of Blossom. It of course did as she dropped down to one knee, covering her ears from the sheer piercing strength of the scream. As a result, the roots which held Ironhide up would let him go, allowing him to drop down to theground with ease as they retracted themselves into the earth from once they came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:12 am

The screech was enough to blow Sage back; even his additional weight put on from absorbing metal, wasn't enough to hold him down. The teenager going hurtling back through a store front window, while Ironhide ran into the middle of the street and leaped onto the side of a sixteen wheeler. The metal man digging his fingers into the side of the cargo hold as it drove off.

"Smell ya later losers, I'll deal with you babies later!"

JaK would soon emerge from the store front, rubbing the back of his head and no longer coated in metal.

"Well that was fun, got my butt handed to me by a Wizard of Oz reject. I'm Sage by the way, thanks again for your help."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:16 am

Standing up from one knee, Blossom would watch as Ironhide left. She wasn't pleased at all that he managed to escape. Turning to Sage, Blossom would have her arms crossed, a small grin on her face.

"Mmhm... Don't mention it. I guess you can call me Blossom"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 am

"Well Blossom I gotta say I'm impressed, maybe you'll let me thank you properly by say....Letting me take you out to lunch?"

Sage would then look at the shops behind them, many of them were in mass panic or had been damaged from the fight.

"Actually, how bout dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:34 am

"Sure, I guess... That did work up an apetite"

She said as she looked around at the mess left around from the fight. She did not want to be the one to clean it up, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:38 am

"Great, also there's something else I wanted to discuss with you... Ya see, I'm the leader of this team and seeing what you could do just now...Well I, just thought you might a.....How would you like to be a Teen Titan?"

Sage really couldn't figure out how to phrase this question with any finesse to it. I mean there's only so many ways you can say, I want you to join a team of teenage crime fighters. So instead, he just decided to come out with it bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:42 am

Woah... Being asked to join the Titans? Well. It was all a bit sudden. She had heard of them and what they do but. She never thought she'd be asked to join. After all, being around plants and the sort is not the sort of thing crime fighters tend to do.

"Of course I'll join!"

Blossom said, not putting any real thought into it. Shewas caught off guard by the question. If anything, the answer was more based around the shock of being asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:47 am

"Awesome, well then Blossom, now that were team mates my real name is JaK. Jak Sage, and I'll explain bout the rest of the team; as well as what it is to be a Titan over dinner like we agreed."

Well JaK may have lost the battle, but in his defeat he gained a new team member and a date with a smoking hot environmentalist. Not a bad trade off at all in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:51 am

"Sure..."

Blossom said. She was a little cautious over who she spoke to. Well, who she shared with so to speak. But Jak or Sage, whichever he preffered seemed alright.

"It's probably easiest if you just call me Blossom, Trust me on that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 am

"Alright then Blossom, but just know I will be getting your real name sooner rather than later."

Sage would smile as he said this; the two Teens walking away from the wreckage and back into the streets of Jump City, to find a place where they sit back and relax.

END..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)   How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Steal a Meal. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1