Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Vote_lcapThe Boston Brawler's (Open) Voting_barThe Boston Brawler's (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Boston Brawler's (Open) Vote_lcapThe Boston Brawler's (Open) Voting_barThe Boston Brawler's (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Boston Brawler's (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Boston Brawler's (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:22 am

The Boston Brawlers; a local night pub, which held MMA fights in a cage centering the bar area. Typically, the consumers get drunk and throw money/change into the cage as the fighter's go at it. The better the fight, the more blood, the more money the customers dropped. Simple. Perfect cash solution for someone who didn't need to worry about sustaining serious injury.

WHACK!--BAM!!--THUD!

The boy dropped to the floor and then gripped the cage wall as blood trickled from his nose and one of the alcoholics ranting at him through the cage spit in his face. "Get back in the FIGHT you FREAK!" The teen looked at him with piercing yellow eyes as his pale gray skin glinted in the lighting overhead and his toned body frame flexed to brace for the stomps being delivered to his backside from his opponent.

JaK Sage was the boys name, and he had won 9 out of his last 10 bouts. One he was forced to take a dive for more pay and this time he was supposed to as well. The people ate it up though, he wasn't too much too look at compared to the burly men he was facing, but boy did he just keep coming back for more. However, that spit in his face, had just made this personal and now his temper was about to make this interesting, but still rather uneventful night, take a turn that would lead to another string of unexpected occurrences for the duration of the evening.

After delivering some more punishment the man picked JaK up, astonished that bruises he had given the boy earlier had already disappeared and attempted to slam him against the cage, but JaK blocked the throw with his foot by placing it in between them and the cage wall. Then delivered two hard elbows to his ribcage and ran up the cage while holding his arm, twisting it, and backflipped off twerking his opponent's limb nearly clean out of it's socket. The burly guy screamed in agony, before JaK spun him around and threw him into the cage wall closest to the guy who had spit on him. Then ran and drop kicked him out of the arena and into that specific spectator with a loud battle cry. Afterwards the crowd went silent. JaK exited staggering a bit, but then started to walk upright before he sat down at the bar.

"Ginger ale, please." The club owner then signaled the security to converge on him as the bartender handed him his non-alcoholic beverage and the crowed cheered. JaK was supposed to have thrown that fight and now this punk needed to learn what happened when you backed out of agreements.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 am

Yang was sitting just a few feet away when the guards started to close in on the teen with yellow eyes. She had recently joined the circuit and was going to fight next, so she was dressed in her fight clothes. A tank top and shorts. It was strange to see how calm he seemed and it was debatable whether or not the men posed a serious threat to him. But for this...it was best to be safe about it.

Yang stood up with her glass of soda (with a little umbrella!) and stepped between the group and JaK, sliding on her gauntlets and swirling around the drink in her glass. "Lemme guess, you're here to congratulate him right? Maybe give him a medal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 am

"Actually, we were planning quite the opposite. See the terms of our contract agree that if you breach any of the guidelines, you owe us recompense...Double in fact." The owner said aloud while stepping back as the men closed in. "And here I thought you were tough boy. You gonna let your little girlfriend fight for yer?" JaK sat not even looking at any of them and finished his drink with a deep sigh. "First off, I never signed a #!@$ contract..." JaK said before throwing the glass he was holding up into the air. "...And I've never seen her before in my life." No sooner did those words exit his mouth, JaK backflipped with his barstool in between his legs and lunged it through the air at one of the random security causing that one to stumble over on impact. All the men then yelled out and charged JaK and Yang just as he landed his backflip, then caught the glass that had come falling back down and broke it over the lead one's head nearest to him. After that an 6 on 2 brawl occurred as Yang and JaK fought back against the security guards.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:59 am

Yang turned bright red at the sound of the word 'girlfriend,' which was kind of weird. She'd never really heard that one. Instead she was caught of guard when one of the men grabbed her arms from behind, holding her back as his friend aimed a punch directly into her stomach. It connected. It didn't really hurt. Instead the guy fell over clutching his hand and screaming. Looked like it was broken, that's a shame. Activating her shot gauntlets, she fired them downward to propel her elbows up into the guy's jaw. She then proceeded to backflip into him and use his face as a springboard and aim an axe kick into the second guy's head. 

Yang didn't even seem to notice that her hair almost looked like it was on fire the way it was glowing, and her eyes were now red instead of their usual blue shade. At last, she turned and ran at the third and slid between his knees, bashing her metal gauntlets off of his crotch before grabbing it and flipping him by it. Kicking him down with the rest of his buddies mid-flip. She giggled softly. "Either I'm better than I thought, or you guys kinda suck." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:16 pm

JaK took notice of the man's blood curdling scream after punching that girl and then saw the use of her powers and deduced she was no mere human. However, he had problems of his own to worry about, he was parrying 6 fists all at one time using a martial arts form called wushu aka rapid hand movement while backing away from them, then suddenly ducked low, causing two men to hit each other and sweeped the third's feet from under him. A moment later he threw up a poolstick from the bar and spilt frontflip leg dropped two of the downed security guards into submission. Immediately afterwards he caught the poolstick as the third went to kick him. The man's foot was buffered as it hit the pool stick and broke it in half. JaK then rolled in between his legs and as his opponent turned around he began to unload on him with fierce escrima strikes until he fell to the floor drooling. At which point JaK relinquished the sticks and peered over to the owner, who paused and then made a run for it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Yang looked up and laughed at the owner who decided to run like a scared little girl. "Wuss!" She called after him, sprinting in front of him and kicking the door shut. "Now I suggest paying him the money he won, or else you might end up like your friends." She said with a gentle smile, cracking her knuckles. "Or I swear, apologizing will be the least of your concerns!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:28 pm

The owner got down on his hands and knees and begged for forgiveness as the crowed cheered, but JaK just sneered and kicked his earlier earnings back at the man in response. All while putting on his attire from behind the bar and speaking aloud. "Let him keep it. I don't anything from people like him; his hand me downs or his money." JaK says before putting his hands in his pockets and exiting the bar. Everyone still inside had a very shocked expression upon their face as a large wad of cash sat in front of the owner, who seemed most shocked of all.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Yang glared down at the owner before poking her head out the door. She picked up the money and tossed it back into the crowd who all scrambled for it. "You still don't deserve it." She said, grabbing her leather jacket and walking out of the bar. Instead of following JaK, she strayed off into the parking lot and put on her helmet and got on her motorcycle. Driving it back around she managed to catch up to JaK and smiled at him, slowing down to match his pace, seeing as no one else was on the road. "You okay? You need a lift JaK?" She figured she may as well call him by his name, seeing as they announced it back at the bar. "I'm Yang by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:00 pm

JaK kept walking for a second and then glared at her before looking away again. "What do you think you were doing back there, huh? That wasn't your fight. It was mine and you revealed yourself as a meta or whatever the heck it is you are." JaK said in an aggravated tone, obviously not used to random acts of kindness without a stipulation attached to it. "Still, you weren't half bad for a runt. Yang was it?" JaK couldn't help but smirk.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Yang was put off by the sudden act of hostility for a second before laughing and leaning back, pulling over entirely and putting her feet up on the handlebars. "Yeah, I'm a meta. That's what superheroing is all about though, last I checked!" She said with a giggle. Usually people back in Tokyo would almost bow down to her if she stood up to any of the gangs there. Then again they all knew some kind of Kung Fu or something. You know, Asian gang stuff.

"Runt, really?" She shrugged it off and giggled. "Yup, Yang. Kinda like Yin, but not Yin. Hotter than the sun in the middle of July. You get the bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 pm

JaK raised an eyebrow at the odd woman and one singular hand. He didn't shake when it was grabbed and pulled it back into his jacket pocket right afterwards. "JaK Sage; miscreant, orphan, and infamous Gothamite." JaK said rather unimpressively and then decided it was about time to conclude their venture unless something else occurred. A thunder cloud had boomed up ahead just moments earlier, which meant rain would soon follow. "Thank you Yang, you stuck your neck out for me. Even if it was for some misguided sense of heroism, I appreciate it. As for a ride...Well I don't have anywhere to go anyway, but don't I'll manage. Have a good one." JaK said with a somewhat genuine smirk. He hated to admit he liked her style; a rough and tough girl, not too heavy on the eyes either, but he knew better than to let anyone get messed up with him. That wouldn't end well. The drizzle followed a few seconds later, matting JaK's hair, specifically his bangs over his face.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Yang revved up her motorcycle again and started riding alongside JaK. "Nowhere, huh? If you want you can come crash at my place for a day or two. It's pretty big." She gave him a gentle smile as the rain started to fall. "Its not really misguided. I like to help out with people. You're no exception."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:11 pm

JaK stopped and looked at her with a raised eyebrow followed by a questionable expression. "Really? You trust me that much, huh?" He hesitated a little bit more then got on the back of her bike. "Alright, just know I'm known to attract trouble. Hope you're up for that." A devious smirk crossed his face at that point, as if testing her to see if she really thought helping someone like him was really worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Yang giggled and revved up her bike, heading down the highway going about 65. "Well if I shouldn't trust you you can toss me off my bike now. Try to collapse my skull against the guard rail...emphasis on try but you know. Feel free." After that joke, what JaK had said sparked the slightest bit of worry, which was soon replaced with ADHD excitement. "But uh...what kind of trouble? Is it a fight? I like fights!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 pm

JaK looked up as she spoke, letting the raindrops brazenly dash across his face. "No, I don't think I will. You seem chill enough a chick." As he began to relax and enjoy the ride, she decided to question what he had said about trouble earlier. "Haha, if were lucky. Fighting I can handle." He wanted to say more, but decided to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boston Brawler's (Open)   The Boston Brawler's (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boston Brawler's (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next