Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOne Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Voting_barOne Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOne Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Voting_barOne Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Ace said nothing, simply standing his ground and glaring at the officers. Back where he had put the cards against the opening, a few fell to the ground and moved slowly behind the officers, ready for use if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 pm

"I said move aside kid now!" The officer aims his gun at ace now
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:33 pm

"What are you going to do, shoot me? That would make you a murderer, and then you would be fired, tried, and most likely thrown into jail for life. I'll give you one more chance. Put your gun down, or I cannot guarantee you will come out of this unhurt." Ace replied. As he was talking, more cards fell from the wall, until there was on one the ground for each policeman in front of Ace. If need be, I can cause enough of a distraction to get us out of here. he thought, quickly glancing over his shoulder before turning his attention back to the officers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:38 pm

"look kid either you step aside our you'll be in a world of hurt last warning now step away from the girl!"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:42 pm

"Your choice." Ace replied, sighing. At that moment, one of the cards would shoot forward from the ground at 25 mph, leaving a nasty cut on the hand of the officer with the gun if he did not move in time. This card would be followed by others, as one by one they shot from the floor directed at the other officer's hands. Ace quickly turned to the girl behind him and motioned for her to follow him. "Run!" he exclaimed, attempt to dash through the guards and out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:31 pm

The gurads scream as they try and dodge the cards and miley sees the boy run she nocices the motion and follows him running on all fours. Miley had no idea where this boy was taking her but he did save her so she would follow him for now.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:58 pm

Ace ran past the group toward the entryway, opening a hole in the wall of cards to allow Miley and himself to pass through, then replaced them in an attempt to stall the officers. Once that was done, he continued to run out of the store and down the mall's hallway, turning around a corner and pressing his back against the wall, motioning for Miley to quietly do the same.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Miley followed him she wasn't sure why he was helping her but she didn't completely care at the moment. Miley saw him motion and leaned against the wall as much as she could only able to squat towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:17 am

Ace watched around the corner quietly, waiting to see if the policemen would appear. Any sign of them, and he would lean back against the wall and hope they didn't notice him. With any luck, those jerks will run right past us. Then I can work on getting this girl out of here.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:34 am

There seemed to be no sign of the police officers clearly they managed to lose them a while back. Miley looks at the boy with a questioning look first that red haired boy and now this one this was more kindness that miley has ever received in her entire life. it made her slightly suspicious as to why so much kindness was being done to her.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Ace sighed with relief at the lack of officers. "Good. One less thing to worry about." he muttered to himself, turning back to the girl behind him. "It's safe now. You shouldn't have to worry about them for a while." he said, wondering if she could understand him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Miley looked at the boy still standing on all fours unsure if she should trust him or not. The boy seemed to mutter something raising her suspicions bit more. she tilts her head a little while looking at him still having no idea what so ever on what he said.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Ace took the lack of a response to mean that the girl didn't understand him. "Well, that figures." he sighed to himself. "Um...you can go now, I guess. Just try not to break anything else." he said, making a shooing motion with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Miley pouts a bit from annoyance did everyone need to shoo her away like a stray hell hound? Miley peeks around the building and runs off. She wondered if the upper world could get any worse or the humans any stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)   One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Teenager's fav hang out place this teens nightmare (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2