Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Surf's Up (Open) Vote_lcapSurf's Up (Open) Voting_barSurf's Up (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Surf's Up (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:08 am

A splendid sunny day at Jump City’s shores; though a school day, hence why the shores were not littered with people, but instead left to the natural order of things. Deserted, it was oh so peaceful for once, a rest from the hustle and bustle of the kid friendly weekends. The sea was calm to, the tide was starting to come in; yet still calm in its approach. On the horizon, in the distance; there seemed to be something heading for land – a boat? a jet ski? Hard to tell, but the small figure in the distance was becoming ever so bigger very quickly. Soon, there appears to be a large jet of water heading towards land, viciously piercing the waves with ease. As it got about 30 yards away from land, alas the jet of water sprouted up into the air. Falling down was a huge wave, with water falling down like rain all around. The wave hit the sandy shores with some impact, but once the water rushed away; it left only the figure of a girl – not something you see every day.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Surf's Up (Open) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:26 pm

It was one of them beautiful days where one just had to be outside. Luckily for Jason and the rest of his school a pipe had "burst" and the school had to be shut down for the day. Apparently a pipe was found frozen at an unbelievably cold temperature which caused the burst, whoops. Jason and a few of his hockey buddies decided to head out to the roller hockey rink by the beach and get  couple of games going. A few adults trying to live out their glory days were there and kids from other schools that were most likely playing hooky were there as well. While playing Jason was taking a shot, but as the puck was going through the air it was redirected by another player and just happened to fly through a hole in the fence that was near the perfect size for the puck. Jason volunteered to go get it since he shot it. 
"Yeah I got this guys." 
The puck seemingly landed on the beach. As Jason had found and was down picking up the puck he heard a crash of a wave hit the beach. As he quickly looked up he would notice the water receding and a girl that was in the middle of it. A few questions went through Jason's head like if she was alight and why she was just standing there as he ran over to see if she was okay. 
"Hey! You okay there, that wave must've been pretty strong." 
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:56 pm

The splash of the wave had left the female Atlantean laying on her back on the beach – landing is going to be a reoccurring problem. Though she picked herself up, dusting away the sand that stuck to her; it was only a few moments before it seemed as though she had attracted some attention – which she was hoping not to do, but, you can’t make an entrance like that and expect to just walk off, can you? This was the first time that Mia had been on land, it seemed so weird. Fresh air, no flow of water around you; this was fairly alien. Thinking such weird thoughts, she must have seemed fairly distant as she was yet to answer the human. Snapping back into the present, she responded;

“I’m fine, human – I barely felt a thing…”

O_o
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Surf's Up (Open) 275-5

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:42 pm

"Uh... human..." 
Jason would repeat after Mia had said it. He had a confused expression on his face that could be seen even behind his goggles. It did not occur to him that this girl could not be human cause he had never really seen or met an Atlantean before. 
"What are you surfing or something like that? That wave was pretty impactful yah know." 

OT: Sorry so short, was typing on my phone and it looked longer lol
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:54 am

"Swimming"
Whilst surfing was an activity most young Atlanteans loved; swimming trumped it here. It seems as though humans are typically unaware of the other life forms that inhabit Earth, nevermind the galaxy. Quite rude really, obnoxious of them - though chances are that this lad isn't speaking on behalf of them all. 
"I thought your kind would know the difference"
All that Mia knew of human culture is what she had been told by elder Atlanteans. She didn't realize calling someone 'human' for example, was strange. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Surf's Up (Open) 275-5

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:02 pm

"Swimming huh.. you just came crashing in on a wave, not exactly the kind of swimming I see every day." 
Jason would say as he tried to hold back the tone of being sarcastic. Jason was trying to think of the reasons that this happened, but then he got what he thought was a bizarre idea that this girl could have powers like him. He tried to reassure himself that it was not possible, but he knew that it very well could be. 
"I'm not sure if this is a little bizarre of a question, but you were controlling that wave... weren't you?" 
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 am

"You could say that"
Mia herself liked to believe that the waves themselves were not controlled, but instead simply matched her movements. Perhaps wishful thinking. Still, this was like an interrogation with all these questions - not a fond past time.
"Who's asking anyway? What's with all the questions?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Surf's Up (Open) 275-5

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 pm

"Aye, aye no need to get all hostile on me cutie. Just a little curious here yah know cause like I said, what you do is something you don't see every day anymore."
Jason would say as he would put both of his hands up slightly showing a human gesture that he was not going to do anything. His comment had the made note of 'The Vanishing' that had happened awhile ago. Things seemed to have been normal at that time, but ever since moving to Jump City things had taken a hard right turn. Had already met one metahuman in his time here and Jason was thinking that this was another one of some sorts.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:13 am

"It's just when, people ask questions... you can't help but get the idea that they are threatened, somehow"
People ask too many questions full stop. There is no surprise or wonder anymore. Mia would smile rather innocently, very sweet. Much like her mother would do to disguise her threat. Oh, like mother like daughter.
"Do I seem a threat?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Surf's Up (Open) 275-5

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Oh boy a girl's nice innocent smile, how did that really get Jason distracted. Jason would smile back as he looked at her, his eyes obviously wandered from bottom to top on her. He did not notice how perty this girl actually was till now. Jason would gather his attention back up to Mia's eyes as she asked him if she looked at threat. The answer was almost instantaneous.
"Oh not at all."  
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:05 pm

"Good answer!"
Flash a smile, and positive things happen. Should probably remember that.
"So, I'm guessing you know your way around this, place... hmm? Any places I should check out?"
Why bother surveying the place when you can ask someone? It cuts out a lot of work, and allows the Atlantean to get straight to the mischief of which this guy was clueless of.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Surf's Up (Open) 275-5

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Jason would be relieved that this girl went from pretty hostile to friendly. To Jason she seemed not all that bad, but hey no one ever said he had the best judgement of people especially with girls. "Well I'm still pretty new around here, but yeah it's not that hard getting around." Jason would say as he would then think about her second question. In this city, there seemed to be a ton of things to do. "Well... honestly there are a ton of places here that you should. The pier right here is one of them. Downtown and some of Midtown Jump City basically has everything else in it. One place you don't wanna be at is Crash Alley, I learned that the hard way."  
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:32 am

"Crash Alley? What happened? Are you okay?"
What sounded very like concern of the well being of this Gentlemen, couldn't be further from the truth. It seems these days all you need to do is smile, bat your eyelashes and you can find out just about anything. There had to be something different about this guy, right? Who else would confront someone surging towards land the way Mia did.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Surf's Up (Open) 275-5

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 am

"Me okay, of course! You should feel worse for the other guys." Jason would say with a light chuckle to follow. "So this is back when I was still fairly new in town. Yah know, didn't know all too much on where I should and shouldn't be and all that. So I accidentally wandered into Crash Alley, which I found out is a place that one should have no business in unless you're like extremely poor or just one of them gangstas. I should have noticed that I shouldn't have been there since the place is completely run down and the streets are just terrible. Blading through out of nowhere this guy comes running in front of me and flips me over and I went flying. Good thing I was wearing a helmet or I would've KO'd for sure. But yeah when I got up I was like surrounded by five of these thugs." This is the part of the story where Jason was going to have to lie to the girl to preserve her from knowing about his powers. "Well I don't know if it was adrenaline or something, but I was able to take on them five deadbeats pound for pounds."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:09 am

"You took on all five just by yourself? Impressive. Sounds unlikely, but. You look like the kind of guy that can take care of himself. Maybe I'll see how well I can do against five deadbeats"
Mia said rather jokingly. Though she knew she could handle herself, she was trying to find out what makes this guy tick. Never before has she heard of any human being able to deal with an attack by five others alone... well, not any normal humans. But then again, it's not as if Atlantis has regular updates on what's happening on Earth 24/7. Maybe humans can now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surf's Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surf's Up (Open)   Surf's Up (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surf's Up (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next