Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rules for Creation Nation Vote_lcapRules for Creation Nation Voting_barRules for Creation Nation Vote_rcap 
Moon
Rules for Creation Nation Vote_lcapRules for Creation Nation Voting_barRules for Creation Nation Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rules for Creation Nation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Rules for Creation Nation Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Creation Nation   Rules for Creation Nation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Rules for Creation Nation.

The Creation Nation section is here to create your own villains or general (supporting or side characters) to be used in storylines. You can create your archnemesis or some minor villains that pop up in the City. You could also make that nice lady that's always at the park, feeding the ducks and giving good advice. If you make an Rogue, there are a few rules to uphold:

VILLAINS:

#1) Villains in the Rogue's Gallery are for everyone's use. If you remember Control Freak once looked at the Titans list of usual villains and he wasn't on it. Well this section is that list for us. Here is where the Titans and site's usual recurring villains are listed and categorized. If you put a villain here, it's not just for you, it's for everyone. You can use it the most and request others take precaution when using it, but it's not your personal character.

#2) Applications for villains go by grade. A, B, C, D level threats. The more dangerous your villain is, the more detail required and the harder it will be to get it approved. A+ level threats would be Supergirl or God level threats usually. So if you plan on making a super duper huge bad guy on the site like Trigon, know it needs a lot of explanation because it will be available to everyone.

#3) The application must be fully filled out, fleshed out, and has to have the grade of the villain placed on it somewhere clearly.

#4) You cannot just make villains inevitably/forever and not all at once. You can make about 3 villains at first and maybe after a month or so make some more, but there's no way you'll be able to consecutively use over 5 villains in any shorter time-frame than that respectively.

#5) Rogues do not normally need approval from the staff. Once you make the application, you can start using the Rogue right away. However, Moderators can demand edits to the application and can at any time deny the character. Reviews are final, so make sure you're sure before removing the "Unfinished" tag in the title. There won't be changing your villain after it's been posted as complete unless you've personally spoken to a moderator about doing so. Since they're for everyone too many edits and changes to them would confuse the rest of the community.

#6) Canon characters from DC cannot be listed as villains unless from a different universe seperate from DC. To have a canon be a recurring villain, please refer to the canon section, and the canon character will be added there instead if it's not already listed.

Please understand that these rules may sound strict, but it is the only way to revive the Creation Nation. I speak from personal experience on this board when I say the section had been removed with firm reason. We uphold a high standard this time, just to make sure it won't die again. Rules can be changed at any time by those in charge.

>>>>>YOU MUST USE THIS TEMPLATE, OTHERS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED<<<<<
Code:

[center]
<Picture Goes Here>

[i][color=#ffffff]Grade:[/color][/i] <How strong is this character overall and what's their purpose?>

[i][color=#ffffff]Full Name:[/color] [/i]
[i][color=#ffffff]Codename:[/color] [/i]
[i][color=#ffffff]Alias(es):[/color] [/i]
[i][color=#ffffff]Age:[/color] [/i]
[i][color=#ffffff]Classification:[/color][/i]
[i][color=#ffffff]Affiliation:[/color][/i]

[i][color=#ffffff]Hair Color: [/color][/i]
[i][color=#ffffff]Eye Color:[/color] [/i]
[i][color=#ffffff]Height:[/color][/i]
[i][color=#ffffff]Weight:[/color][/i]
[i][color=#ffffff]Other Traits:[/color][/i]

[i][color=#ffffff][size=13]Powers:[/size][/color][/i]