Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapYeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barYeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapYeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barYeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Claire looked up while in her force field to see two batarangs coming at her. She figured they were regular and she kept her force field up.

"Really Ter-"

Claire was cut off by the explosion on her force field and even though she was protected from the blast. The impact broke her force field and sent her flying into the wall which knocked all the breath out of her lungs. On the floor, struggling to get her breath back, her vision dimmed but quickly came back and she realized she was running on adrenaline. Looking over to where Katera was flying toward Terry. She was able to see Katera because she knew how invisible people looked, she was so used to it that she could see the outlines but of course this didn't always work. She sent her hand out to the invisible figure (outline of it) and attempted to put a force field around it while she was still on the floor, trying to get her breath back.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:12 am

Terry suddenly felt a gust of wind over him, which was actually strong enough to push him off course a bit. However, Katera was a bit confused on how Terry flied; jets in his boots and wings under the arms. Due to this, all he had to do was flexibly put his legs behind him, firing the jets to steady himself, and launch towards Katera. Aiming his arm forward, he launched a grappling line to wrap around Katera, keeping an eye out for Claire.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:34 am

On the incoming rope,she smiled in the sneaky way though,with a swift duck,she flew at the sended grappling line and caught them middle of it and just smartly threw it over Terry like a lasso wheter it had worked or not,she would afterwards spin him round and round throught the air to fully distabilize him.Then of course let go but took out a lightning stream that at the same time headed for the costumed boy,missing or not,she had more to give into this spar,Kat could see the difficulty Claire had to get up,thinking that she couldnt waste her time taking on her..yet.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Claire was having breathing problems and this was starting to scare her. But before she could call out to Terry and Katera, she started vibrating. Her invisibility flickered on and off but the thing was, she wasn't doing it. In her mind, she was freaking out and wondering what was happening as she looked to Katera sneaking up to Terry.

"I....what?"

Claire got up, able to breath and finally in control of her powers. It was weird what had happened but nothing as weird as what happened next. She ran toward Katera, but tripped up on something and the floor was flat. Something or someone was playing with her, and it wasn't funny anymore.

"Guys.."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:15 am

Unfortunately, Katera would be unable to do either of those things. For, as she grabbed onto the grappling line, Terry would press a button on his hand, and Katera would be shocked by a very low-powered taser. They were only practicing. However, even at that low of a level, it would keep her still until she let go, and be very uncomfortable. Before Terry could continue however, Claire called out to them. Terry stopped, retrieving his grappling line, before going to land beside Claire.

Something wrong?
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Hmph.. on the electric contact,Kat didnt break a sweat and pulsed off the taser like shot with her own electrical skill however with no chance of countering back to him,she just spotted Claire,something weird was really going on.Stopping the sparring,she landed near both and stood now into a visible mode,wings folded,she eyed the girl in slight concern are you okay? Katera asked.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:17 pm

"I really have no id-"

Claire was cut off by a portal appearing behind her and the villain, Void, stepping out and looking toward her beneath his mask and glowing yellow eyes. He pointed toward her and his hand slowly opened up, making a small portal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Void's point of view.

Void had just entered the tower, looking for the girl they called Unseen Force, her real name Claire Lasy. She would be an interesting hostage and then he could blackmail the Titan's force her return. He pointed toward her with a small portal in his hand and made his hand slowly open up, revealing the portal.

"You. Come with me. Alone."

Void suspected that this wouldn't be as easy as her just coming with him and he assumed that her friends would probably back her up. Just in case, he turned his body portal-like but since he had his armor on, it wasn't showing. He could suck them in a different dimension with his body if he wanted but only if they resisted.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:30 am

Terry nudged past Claire to get her behind him, sort of protecting her by putting himself in front of her.

Why should she do that? You can't just show up in the Tower and expect her to come with you.

Terry readied a Batarang, watching Void carefully.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Kat made a step forwards,glaring at Void,arms catching in fire orbs in case a thing could go wrong,not really liking this unknown purpose nobody is going anywhere except for you she warned with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Claire slowly backed up while Terry made sure that Void couldn't get to her. "Please just leave me alone! I want to stay here!", she said as she broke out into a run out of the training room. Turning around the corner, she ran into her room and hid under the covers.

--------------------------------Voids Point Of View---------------------------------

Void growled beneath his mask as he watched Claire run out of the room. "Okay mortals...since you resist. I think, feeding you to my shadow mutts while be good enough.", he said which was ironic because shadow mutts were bad. Placing his hand out beside him, a portal appeared beside him, showing these darkish hounds snapping and growling. He then threw the portal towards Terry's hand, to try and take the batarang and shoot it back at him, from somewhere else. Looking to Katera, his yellow eyes glowed as he flexed a mental muscle and attempted to trap her in a portal box quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Terry let Claire run as the stranger talked about feeding them to shadow-mutts.

Does that mean you're going the hard way? Please say yes.

Terry grinned, and jumped, flipping over the man's portal to toss the batarang at him, trying to hurt his hand as he glided in to try and punch him. But knowing that this man had portals at his disposal, Terry kept an eye out, ready to veer off of his course to get out of the way of a portal if the man opened one.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:27 pm

nah uh uh Kat eyes were still narrowed enough for a keen dodge,she just avoided the weird box like portal by a backwards leap,she then eyed the gathered shadowy beast.puppies huh? she scoffed,it wasnt maybe normal dogs but still they were canine creatures,so somes shady mutts wouldnt mind being considered as little doggies.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Void smiled at Terry's mistake and when he tried to punch him, his fist would have just went through his portal. Earlier, he made his body portal-like and right now he was being sucked in because he tried to hit him but instead, fell into Void's trap successfully. As for Katera, he simply smirked beneath his mask and then rushed at her. Idiots...all idiots. , he thought to himself. Soon, he would have to return to hell to live for another 5 years. The idea was for Katera to try and block him but instead Void would run into her, sucking her into his portal-like body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)   Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah, sure. I LOVE CRYING.. -.- (Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2