Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?)   Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Cheshire had had just about enough of the bird; she was the victim here, and Jay was too busy trying to stick up for admittedly-crazy friend to see it. She turned to her own teammate, Psychosis, and began to speak. "This is pointless. Since I'm obviously not getting through to them, tell your little friends to talk it over with the gun-wielding lunatic and let's you and I get back to patrolling like Sage told us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?)   Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Uh yeah.. But don't be rude Chesire. Sorry Rain..
Will floats up off of the roof and over to Chesire.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?)   Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:12 am

"It's not being rude, Psychosis. He attacked me and endangered innocents; if they're going to stick up for him then I don't think it's best for our image to associate with them." She would say all of these things as they traveled in the opposite direction of Rain and Jay, unaware of Jay's great hearing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?)   Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:24 am

But he was controlled before someone did get critically injured. I wasn't at the mall so I don't know what exactly happened unless I were to read your memories and get your view. But you've voiced your opinion on me using any form of telepathy on you. I'm just saying be more considerate.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?)   Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:38 am

Jay cocked head to the side, not completely intending to overhear the other Titans conversation, but all the same, she had decided she didn't like the masked person. She would have to get Zack's story, but she was sure there was more then just this story.
"So Rain, what are we doing now?" Jay asked turning her attention to her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?)   Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 am

Rain scrunched her forehead as she looked at the girl with the mask. She sure wasn't the type that would have lasted long on her team with that attitude.

She looked at Jay.

"I need to go talk to Zack. Let's get back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?)   Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Allies (or Opposition?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2