Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Vote_lcapWhat, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Voting_barWhat, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Vote_rcap 
Moon
What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Vote_lcapWhat, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Voting_barWhat, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Empty
PostSubject: What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)   What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Toji blurred into the Hall of Justice, looking around, and waiting for his big sis to pop up somewhere. Looking around at the exhibits, he let out oohs and Aaahs."Wow....crazy..." Though he was dressed as a civvie, fellow Jumpians apparently recognized him. A little kid totters up, holding out a peice of paper on a pad."Um....Mr. Lightning Wolf...would you give me a autograph.M-my name's John." Toji grins, signing it."To my freind and favorite fan, John! There you go, buddy! Enjoy your day, eh? And remember, it's not the powers that make a hero, it's the heart!!" Toji smiles as John totters back to his mom, showing her the autograph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)   What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:14 am

Grace shook her head, amazed. "How do you do it?" She said from behind Toji. "Seriously, you come into the Hall of Justice and people ask you for your an autograph? I don't think anyone's ever asked me for one."

Grace was wearing her usual outfit. Black overcoat, black shirt, black skirt, black boots, and black hair worn long. Her sword, Whisper, was at her hip. She doubted that Toji would notice the new sword.

She smiled. "Most people in Jump thought I was one of the bad guys. Maybe they were right. But around here, most people seem to think I'm a tour guide or something."

Grace gave Toji a hug. "It's good to see you, little brother."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)   What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:10 pm

[color=cyan]Toji grins, teasing her as he hugs her back."Maybe it's that you have a grumpy face, hahahahaha!! Good to see ya, sis!And hey, I AM famous, ya know, the half demon gang buster and demon smasher and what not. Can't help that I have fans. Besides, it's only Jumpians that've approached me, so far." He fake glares."Metroians aint recoginizing greatness when they see it...hahahaha! So, then, we visiting the tower, or is it offlimits to short halfdemons?"color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)   What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:31 pm

"Yeah. You wouldn't believe how many favors I had to ask in order to get a non-Leaguer on the Tower, so behave yourself when we're up there. Just remember, don't touch anything."

Grace still felt nervous being on the Watch Tower herself. Most of the other Justice Leaguers that had actually heard of her asked where her ice powers were. She was a member of the team, but not well known. Most of the time, she just provided a little extra security when the team was short-handed. That was fine, of course. She hadn''t expected to be a big celebrity.

Leading Toji into a back room, away from the eyes of tourists, Grace pushed a button to activate the Zeta Tube teleporter.

"Hold onto your lunch." She said. A moment later, they were whisked up into space, where the Watch Tower orbited the Earth.

It was a pretty quiet day up here. Not many heroes were around on the satellite. Out of the massive windows, you could see Earth slowly spinning through the backdrop of stars.

Grace smiled. "Welcome to the Watch Tower."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)   What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Toji looks around, grinning in amazement."Wow......" A voice cuts in behind him."What is he doing here?" Toji turns around, gulping when he sees Batman. He waves."Hello..." The Dark Knight looks at Grace."Grace, why is a Teen Titan here, where only League members are allowed?" Flash blurs up."Hey, newbie! There's...eh? Hey, it's my fan!!! How's it going, kid?" Toji grins, shaking hands with his favorite league member."Hey, Mr. Flash!! Nice to see you again!" Batman looks at Flash."He's here, Flash, and he's not a league member." Flash grins."Well, how about we test him, then?If he's good enough, we let him visit." He looks at Grace."IF that's alright with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)   What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Grace felt a sense of doom as she heard a voice she feared from behind her. Batman!

She swiveled around, feeling little nervous needles pricking her arms. Before she could reply, The Flash had already showed up to meet Toji. Now Flash wanted to 'test' Toji? This was all going so wrong.

"Toji is here as my personal guest. I got permission from the Martian Manhunter. I apologize for not informing you, sir. I thought that the Martian Manhunter would be on duty today." She grabbed Toji's wrist and made her face more determined. "I am taking full responsibility for his actions, and no, he is not going to be 'tested.' Toji, I'm not allowing you to spar with anyone as long as you are on the Watch Tower."

She knew she was still a new member here, but she wasn't about to be controlled, especially by the Flash. Toji had a dark side that might come out if he fought anyone here. The chances were small, but Grace didn't want to be responsible for bringing an angry half-demon on the Watch Tower. She also didn't want to see what the rest of the League would do to Toji if he actually tried to harm them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)   What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Toji grinned when Flash suggested he could spar to prove his worth, but his shoulders slumped when Grace flatly said no."Spoilsport..." He muttered under his breath.Flash, noticing the halflings dejection, laughed."Hahahahaha, that's what big sisters are for, sport. Watching out for you while spoiling the fun. Well, I hope you enjoy the tour." Batman looks at Grace."I hope he is careful, while being here."Flash shakes his head."Relax, Batman. The kid's track record speaks for him.He won't be firing off that beam...um..what's it called again." Toji grins."The Wolf Roar." Flash nods."Thanks. Yeah, the Wolf Roar. He won't be launching that, or summoning weird things, or anything like that.Besides, when he retires from TT, he'll probaly be joining his sister here, anyway.It'd be good for him to know the territory early. Well, Black Ice, enjoy taking your kid bro on the tour."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)   What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:33 am

Grace's jaw dropped. Now The Flash was a fan of Toji? He even knew the name of Toji's strongest attack! Why did everything have to get weird when Toji was around?

Grace shook her head and pulled Toji by the arm. She was eager to get away from Batman and actually have some fun. "Yes, time to start the tour."

The Watchtower wasn't really made to be a tourist attraction. The Hall of Justice had that covered. Up here in space, everything was optimized to be most effective. Of course, there were still cool things to see.

Their first stop was the hanger bay, where Javelins, jet-fighter-like spaceships were docked. "These Javelins are used for going around the world, and even to other planets. I guess they're based off the Batplane, or whatever it's called." Grace usually didn't care for technology, but being able to travel between planets was impressive. She was also hoping their shiny chrome exteriors would wow the young half-demon. What could boys possibly like more than space ships?

"If we ever get into a pinch, they have weapons on them, too. Lasers and some rockets, I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)   What, it's take your  hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What, it's take your hyper kid brother to work day?(Dar)
Page 1 of 1