Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Out of the shadows. (open) Vote_lcapOut of the shadows. (open) Voting_barOut of the shadows. (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Out of the shadows. (open) Vote_lcapOut of the shadows. (open) Voting_barOut of the shadows. (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Out of the shadows. (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Out of the shadows. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Out of the shadows. (open)   Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:06 pm

It was an early morning in the park that day; the sun had just barely come up as it started to brighten up outside. Bloodveld walked up to a nearby tree, taking in the peaceful scene. He set his hand on it as he looked around. There weren't very many people around that morning but even the few people that were around were enough to make Bloodveld nervous. He took a deep breath and let out a sigh. /You knew this was eventually going to happen.../ he thought; /You can't stay hiding in the shadows forever./
/But I don't like this.../ he thought to himself; /not one bit./
/You've got to get used to being around people.../
/But they freak me out! And I'll probably end up freaking them out too./
/So what, you just keep hiding? What will that do for you...nothing. You need to do this; you need to get out there./
Bloodveld let out another sigh. /That still doesn't mean I'm gonna like the transition.../ He looked around at the area, unsure of just what to do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the shadows. (open)   Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Kaatisu smiled to himself as he walked down the park path his armor shining slightly in the sun he had flown here last night just to explore jump he had arrived in the future a few weeks ago Merlin had told him to make sure he checked the park out on this day and around this time was he going to meet Merlin's younger self here or what? As he came around the bend he saw a boy that looked like a cross between a wayvern and a human that seemed unsure of what to do. Maybe he was not the only half human being Merlin had sent from the past. Walking up to the the boy Kaatisu who was one to always speak his mind said, "Excuse me would thou be willing answer a question I that has to do with thy lineage good sir?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the shadows. (open)   Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:27 am

Bloodveld turned to look at the person addressing him. On the inside he was a bit surprised to see someone like Kaatisu, and on the outside gave him a curious look. /I'm starting to think more and more that people like me might actually not be that unusual./

As Kaatisu asks his question Bloodveld notices his old English accent. He doesn't exactly know what he means by "lineage" but he figures it can't hurt to hear his question, so he nods. Besides, this may be exactly what he needs, to have someone to talk to; well, listen to anyway...and return what responses he can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the shadows. (open)   Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:21 pm

"I thank thee I was wondering if thou was a half-wayvern the reason I ask is that I am new to this land and I myself am part dragon." said Kaatisu as he sifted into his dragon forum without notice having only learned the ability several months ago growing to seven foot standing on with his wings draped around him his tail wrapped around his waist like a belt.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the shadows. (open)   Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Bloodveld's eyes widened as he watched Kaatisu grew to a towering 7 feet. He blinked, surprised by the transformation, and almost completely forgot about the question. He stood there for a moment, looking him up and down before he remembered the question. /Right...um, what's a wayvern?/ he thought looking at the ground and rubbing the back of his head.
/Not a clue./

He looked back to the half-dragon for a moment, then shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the shadows. (open)   Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Kaatisu let out a low hum that sounded more of growl and let his tail unravel from around his waist and said, "I am going to assume thou does not know then. I have just came to this land a few weeks ago and have just got here today I could use a guide would thou be interested?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Out of the shadows. (open)   Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Bloodveld thought about it for a moment. /I don't see why not./
/Well to be honest, you haven't been here long either./
/Ya, but I've still been around long enough to show him at least a little bit./

He nodded, then looked around thinking. /Where would he want to go?/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the shadows. (open)   Out of the shadows. (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the shadows. (open)
Page 1 of 1