Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:44 am

Jemmy clapped and floated back down to the ground. "Nothing's wrong with a little luck. This fight is over. Thank you, Hydra. I can see that your skills are still improving." She smiled at the twins. "And I can't wait to see you in action. Don't feel bad, by the way. Hydra is one of the top students here. You do have power, though, and I like the way you two use it. You made it in. Welcome to the HIVE."

Jemmy teleported the four of them into a different room. This one had two beds in it, a small dresser, two desks, and two chairs. It was a dorm room, ready for the twins to move into. "Welcome to your new home, Alex and Alec. Oh, and I hope you don't hold grudges. I'm sure that you two and Hydra will become good friends in no time, which is why she's going to give you a tour of the HIVE."

It was probably unfair to ask all of this of a student, but Jemmy would make it worth her time. She pulled a thousand dollars out of her pocket and tossed it at Hydra. "Show them a good time, Hydra, and keep the change."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:21 am

One thousand dollars! That's like... something, in Atlantean dollars; I don't know the conversion rate. Though a reward was a reward, it means now that Hydra won't be in any rush to assist Pix or someone like War Machine with a bank heist. "Yes, Headmistress". The words uttered by Hydra, bowing her head before making a move for the door. Hydra would step out into the hallway, awaiting the others. But in doing so, Hydra was fortunate enough to come across Z3RO who happened to be patrolling the halls. Without a word, she handed the cash to him; Z3RO knowing what to do with it; not even breaking his walk. "I do have class, you know... could move a little faster". Oh boy, wait until the Twins learn that class is rarely ever not going on. Woo.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:48 pm

Alec and Alex high fives each other with grins. "At least we made our starting mark on JumpCity." Alex told Alec through telepathy. They looked around there room and nodded "It'll need some work but it'll do." Alec said aloud with a smile. They waved goodbye to Jemmy with smiles and didn't react that much to the whole Jemmy-throwing-cash-to-Hydra thing.
The two brothers followed Hydra out the door and took another look around the area, it was nice, for a villain training school. "What classes do you have?" Alec asked, not making direct eye contact with Hydra, he was enjoying the HIVE styled hallways. "They aren't actual school classes, right?" Alex asked in a panicked tone.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:22 pm

"Lockpicking, Computer Hacking, Basic Magic... stuff like that. You'll probably find yourselves in the beginner classes or something, so I hope you're good at making friends". There were a lot of HIVE students, all busy as bees. Many whom Alex and Alec may see rushing about the place. "I'm in the advanced classes, so. Won't be in the same classes often". Little bit of a smug look from Hydra, though it's hard for her not to be. She's become something of the Alpha Female among the HIVE students... even if it's just her that knows it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:56 pm

The twins high fived with grins. They were happy that they didn't have to take stupid math classes or anything like a regular school. At least they had interesting classes to keep them interested. "Friends."They said in union with air quotation. They chuckled then looked at Hydra. "Expect too see us in your classes soon though." Alec said simply. "We tend to sneak up on people." Alex added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:10 am

"We'll see". Can never be too optimistic with new recruits, not all last very long. Some do, others don't. Whether Alec and Alex make it in HIVE will be down to them. "I take it that you two are big boys, and can read, right? I know Jemmy said I should show you around, but really, I shouldn't. Nobody showed me... and it's much better if you roam around all curious, meet some new faces and all; right?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Alec and Alex nodded together. "Just one question." Alec began to ask, waiting to roam around themselves. "How do we know which classes to go to?" Alex finished. They were twins but had more of a bond that made them finish sentence. When they were close, they were stronger, when they were farther away they were weaker. They needed each other to live.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:35 pm

"The Headmistress or someone is probably working that out now, they'll contact you when they know... just, chill, explore until then. Take advantage of the time off, seriously... catch you some other time". And with that, Hydra disappeared off into the labyrinth that is the HIVE Academy.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Alec and Alex nodded and watched the girl go. They high fived each other and marched back in their room with grins on their faces. "This is a good start." Alex said calmly, looking around the room. He collapsed on one bed and left the other for Alec to sleep on. "No Kidding! I can't wait to meet some new faces, we should go and explore!" Alec chimed, jumping on his bed. "How about after I take a nap?" Alex said as he put his head on his pillow. Alec waved him off and sighed, he was no fun.

[Thread Done]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)   The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Carnage brothers join HIVE (HIVE only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3