Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Vote_lcapFirst Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Voting_barFirst Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Vote_lcapFirst Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Voting_barFirst Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Empty
PostSubject: First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable)   First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Ever since the disappearance of Necati, Marina had slowly but surely slipped into a mire of rather unladylike endeavors. Her most recent being her participation in a Fight Club, of all things. Her closing was not at all conducive to what she had worn after first arriving in Jump City. Now, instead of covering up all of her skin, Marina wore shorts and a tank top, her raven black hair pulled into a ponytail to expose as much of her skin as possible. Her gloves now gathered dust in the closet of her apartment, long forgotten. The only thing Marina had retained from her start in Jump City aside from her necklace of immunity to her own powers, was the bracelet that Necati had given her.

For the one who holds death in her palm. Simply touch it and think of me and I will appear.

The inscription on the bracelet gave her hope of his return, but something within told her that any hope of that was a folly one, for each time she held tight to the bracelet and thought of Necati, all that appeared was a new wave of loneliness.

As a way of coping with her unstable emotions, Marina now stepped up onto the platform as she had many times before. Her opponent was someone who had clearly never seen any of her fights before, because he stood tall, overconfident in himself. As the bell heralded the beginning of the match, all Marina had to do was allow her challenger to rush forward and grab her arm in preparation to knee her in the stomach. As soon as his skin made contact with hers, she had won. He fell to his knees, fingers locked in a vice like grip around her arm.

Marina cocked back her fist and slammed it into his shoulder, dislocating it. She grabbed him by the shirt, disconnected his hand from her arm, and threw him into the ground, stomping her foot on his hand only to hear a satisfying crunch. She stepped back, leaving the man screaming.

The easy fights were no fun, but her power seemed to fascinate some of the onlookers, which meant that she was now paid a bit better, and was infamous in the fighting rings as undefeated.

I miss Necati. This is my life now.[/font]

Stepping off the platform, she did not stop to talk to any of the hooting men, striding past them into the back room where she sat down on a bench, winded not by exhaustion but by the exasperation with the lows she had fallen to without Necati's guidance.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable)   First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:42 pm

A man garbed completely in black with his arms crossed kept watching as the woman dispatched her opponent with brutal ease. He tilted his head a she won quickly, and then pulled out a cell phone, walking out of the front door, before dialing. Before long, someone picked up.

I assume you have something for me?

Watashi wa kanojo o hakken shita.

I see. Is she good?

Kanojo wa kore made kanojo o chōsen shite iru yuka no mina o motte imasu.

...where?

The man texted Kyte the address.

Within fifteen minutes, Kyte walked into the fight club, walking directly past the man who had contacted him, and he stuck out like a sore thumb as everyone quieted down, looking at him. Fight clubs were secret societies, after all. A new face without initiation was always unexpected.

I'm looking for the girl.

They all stared at him in complete silence, and Kyte chuckled.

Ah, that's right. You only respect these.

As Kyte said this, he balled up his fists, holding them up for everyone to see. He took off his jacket with all of his equipment, tossing it at a coatrack by the door without even looking at it, it hanging itself. Underneath, Kyte wore a black wife beater, and his hard-trained abdomen was apparent through it.

Alright then. Any of you can fight me. If any of you can beat me, I'll leave, no questions asked.

The gathering parted for him, and he made his way into their makeshift arena. As someone stepped forward, and they signaled to fight, the man lunged at him. Kyte grabbed his fist, dislocating his arm, and then kicked him so hard that he flew into some of the crowd. He didn't get up.

Next.

This process repeated three more times, each instance with Kyte showing his combat experience, and each man ending up brutally injured. By the fourth man, no one was stepping up.

Well? Come on, then! I thought you all loved fighting!

According to his informant, the girl was still there. She should be able to hear him, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable)   First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:02 pm

From inside the back room, Marina heard a good amount of noise outside at the arena. She had been one of the last fights that day, and those slated after her were not considered particularly rowdy skirmishes, just scuffles for beginners.

Finding this much noise was strange, so she rose to her feet. Marina strode back down the short hallway, her eyes narrowed with annoyance. By this point in her 'career', everyone who was anyone who had ever been in that arena knew who she was.

As such, when she stepped into the fight room, the crowd immediately split for her, mostly out of fear of experiencing the gut wrenching agony that skin to skin combat with her promised.

Used to this sort of reaction when she entered a room, she kept on towards the arena unabashed. As she arrived she said in a wry voice.

"They aren't stupid. They know when to back off. We're brawlers, not suicide artists."

The statement was more of a joke for herself, so she continued after a quick scoff of laughter. Seeing as this fighting club was the group that took her in, she couldn't help but feel protective.

"What do you want?"

Marina spoke for the crowd that now gathered behind her, giving her a good few feet of room on any side as a precaution. She still wore her black tank top and black shorts, meaning she was still an extreme danger to those around her. The girl's arms and legs were covered in bruises, not from being struck by opponents, but from the pressure exerted by the hands that tried their luck at grabbing hold, becoming painful vice grips.

Around her wrist was the silver bracelet, and around her neck, the sapphire pendant on a small-ish, yet strong chain that kept her from receiving the same pain that she inflicted on others with her touch.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable)   First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:22 pm

The woman finally showed herself, so Kyte lowered his stance, a grin on his face. She said that the men in the club weren't stupid, and knew when to back down, saying they weren't suicide artists. She then asked what he wanted. With a wry smile, he placed a hand on his chest, bowing.

It's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face. I thought the first rule of fight club was to not talk about fight club?

Either way, I've heard of you. What do I want? I want you, literally speaking. I've heard of your talents, and how skilled you are. I want to help you. Talents such as yours are wasted on activities like these. I want to hone you into a skilled warrior, the likes of which this world will tremble to behold.

The only question is...are you brave enough? A man you know nothing about is offering you power. Will you leap into the unknown and take this power? Or will you sit idly by and have petty street fights for the rest of your life?

The clock's ticking, and this is a one time offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable)   First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:40 pm

'A man you know nothing about is offering you power.'

Necati... Move on.

Marina masked the loneliness that once again blossomed inside of her at the thought of Necati.

Her eyes scanned the faces around her, all of them stoic. She knew it was her choice. Staying meant she kept the only family she had. Leaving meant she could reach out to the part of her that always rebelled against her peaceful nature.

'Drown with me.'

His words stung her memory and she scowled.

I'll drown... because that is what I promised I would do.

"Spare me whatever other motivational snippets you have up your sleeve. Let's go."

She walked through the crowd, arriving at a bag which sat on a bench. She picked up the bag, slinging it onto her shoulder after shrugging on a grey hoodie. As she approached the stranger again, she could feel the cold stares of her former friends on her shoulders. Giving her the same glare they have received this man with.

Her ranking and respect vanished with some invisible wind, forgotten by these people now. All she was now, was an outsider who wasn't welcome.

"How fickle, the favor of friends."

She said under her breath.

Anyone might think it odd, how quickly she had forsaken those who had taken her in, but she wanted what she had wanted from the start; To stop treading water, and just submerge herself in her own identity and drown.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable)   First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Kyte could only smirk as the woman told him to stop with the dramatics, saying that they should go. He was honestly surprised that she had chosen to go so quickly, but whether that was her mistake or not didn't cut back on him in the slightest.

You surprise me. I think we'll get along swimmingly.

Kyte walked out with her, picking up his coat and putting it back on. It was about time he started assembling power. And only the worthy could work with him.

I didn't get your name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable)   First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Rule of Fight Club? (Ava and Indomitable)
Page 1 of 1