Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Vote_lcapChibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Voting_barChibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Vote_lcapChibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Voting_barChibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Empty
PostSubject: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:09 am

Episode 1:
The Remote.
Staring: Hotwire-Metamorphi-Ben 10-Ray-Aeon

The TV was flickering with an action packed horror movie. Ben was sitting criss-cross on the couch, stuffing his face with popcorn, and watching the horror movie alone. Now, living in a place full of pranksters is bad enough, but when you're already jumpy, that's just double the trouble. Ben leaned closer to the TV then screamed when something pushed him forward. He turned around to see Ray laughing hysterically. She was flying, but acting like she was rolling around on the floor.
Ben grimaced and transformed Vulpinmancer, growling at Ray which made her jump. He then began to laugh at Ray as the TV switched to some geographical channel. They both turned there heads to see Hotwire sitting on the couch, watching the TV intensely. "Is he serious?" Ben asked aloud, transforming back as he walked to get the remote.
Before Ben could touch it, a familiar hand snagged it and changed it to wrestling, Metamorphi. He snickered and threw the remote on the other end of the couch, farther away from them all.
Ray got to it first and changed it to boxing. She grinned in success but had it quickly taken from her as the remote suddenly fell apart. Hotwire laughed as the remote fell to pieces then quickly reformed.

The four Titans jumped to there feet to run and get to the remote. They all surrounded it in a semi circle, waiting for one to make a move. They all dived head first for the remote, not giving anyone a chance. The remote slipped out of the chaos and landed buttons down, switching the channel to a cooking channel.
Four heads popped up to see what happened, Meta pushing Hotwire over in the process. They growled at each other and went back to fighting, arguing which show they should watch.

In the midst of the fight, the TV turned back to the horror movie. They all looked up again and saw that no one was by the remote, and the remote didn't even move. They all ran for the corner, hiding with each other with fear in their eyes. The channel kept on changing to different things but always stopped on the scariest parts of the horror movie. All eyes moved to Hotwire."You can stop now Hotwire!" Ray yelled at him, hitting him in the head with her fist. "It's not me!" Hotwire complained while rubbing his injured head.
They all looked at each other and ran out of the room, leaving the TV behind.

Aeon appeared on the TV and winked.

Alright guys, I hoped you liked it. I would love to hear some replies on this, comments are always welcome! Also, if you'd like to be in one just hit me up! I'd gladly put your character in one!

These are the characters-
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:10 pm

I like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Meesa likey, yep!!! Makay moray, makay reader happy!!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Episode 2:
The Great Pizza Race.
Staring:Toji-Hotwire-Alyrinn-Paige-Brian

The phone ran in the pizza place, once right after another. The man picked it up and chatted on the phone explaining they had one last pizza left and the first person who got here got it. He hung up with the several people.
Hotwire, Paige, and Toji all hung up the phone. Hotwire raced into his room to get his jet pack and ran out with a bouncy Alyrinn while Toji was already at the door. Toji turned around and waved at Hotwire with a white grin. "Where are you going Toji?" Alyrinn asked sweetly as Hotwire followed her towards the door. "Going to the pizza shop to get the last pizza!" Toji exclaimed with a wide grin. Alyrinn and Hotwire exchanged looks then glared at Toji. He quickly caught on and all three of them looked at each other intensely.

"That Pizza is mine!" Toji yelled as he sprinted out the door like nobodies business! (:3) Hotwire shot out the door and Alyrinn quickly followed behind the two. The three Titans were racing side by side, running, flying, and using a Jet pack. Hotwire looked at Alyrinn and thought about knocking her down, but he couldn't forgive himself if he did that. Hotwire aimed his attention to a nearby lamp post and made it fall on top of Toji.

Alyrinn flew next to Hotwire, high-fiving him for his effort. As the two were gaining the lead on Toji they heard a roar of an engine close behind them. They turned there heads to see Toji yelling as he sat on the back of Paige's bike. "That Pizza is ours!" Paige yelled over he engine as she kicked it up a notch on her bike.
She shot an energy bolt at the two Titans and made Hotwire and Alyrinn fall and hit the cement.

Paige and Toji high-fived each other as they took a sharp left, heading for the pizza shop. They were halfway there in the lead, just to have the ground under them be lifted into the air. Alyrinn was flying behind them with white eyes and Hotwire was on her heels. Toji jumped off and in mid jump Paige landed on his head and used him to her advantage. "Sorry Toji, That pizza is mine!" Paige yelled but was abruptly cut off by being hit with a lamp post.
Hotwire walked over to her "Sorry Paige." He apologized sweetly. Paige did a sweep kick to knock his feet from out under him then stood up, running after Alyrinn.

Toji stood up and grinned, rubbing her head. He walked over to Hotwire and helped him up. "Lets get that pizza." Hotwire said with a smirk. They then took off in speed following close behind the girls.
Alyrinn turned to see Paige throwing blue bolts at her. She squealed and dodged most of them but the one that made her hit face first into the concrete. She whimpered and lied there, defeated.
Hotwire and Toji caught up, but instead of running, Hotwire stopped for Alyrinn. Toji ran after Paige,not giving up yet. "Are you okay?" He asked, helping her up. Alyrinn smiled. "Thank Hotwire," Alyrinn began as her eyes glowed white. Hotwire fell straight on his back and was sun able to move, "Sorry Hotwire! That Pizza is mine!" Alyrinn yelled as she flew towards the two that had a major head start.

Toji was following Paige as he stomped, making the earth under her feet rumbled and cause her to fall. He grinned in success and flipped over her and took off in a super human sprint. Alyrinn was right behind them, making Toji fall face first onto the cement. The three teens were just a block away from the Pizza shop, so close but so far away.
Alyrinn just passed the two but was hit with a lamp post. She fell and hit the ground with a thud. "Sorry Ali!" Hotwire yelled as he passed the three. "Can he come up with any more tricks?" Paige complained as she got up weakly with the rest.

They all began to run at a human pace behind Hotwire and when they finally arrived at the pizza place, there mouths dropped open. Hotwire's eyes were wide, Alyrinn was sobbing, and Paige and Toji were groaning. "I can't believe we did all that for nothing." Hotwire complained. "I was in the lead anyway! I should have got it!" Toji yelled to everyone, truly annoyed. "I would have so got it!" Paige argued, stomping her foot.
"I was so close." Alyrinn said between sniffles.

Meanwhile, Brian was at the other side of the room chowing down on the last slice of the Pizza. Chew "The Early Bird Gets the Worm." Brian recited as he finished the last bite. The teens all sighed then exchanged glances. "We'll meet again!"Toji exclaimed as she stormed out the door, followed by the others.

[The End]

I hope y'all liked this!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:49 am

these are awesome! You really do great at each character!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:03 pm

MORE MORE I CRAVE MOAR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Episode 3
Fan Girls!
Staring
Raith-Hotwire-Old Paige-Nina-Alyrinn

His back hit the wall with a thud. He was out of breath and scared to death. Don't get him wrong, Raith loves attention, but these girls were starting to creep him out! They follow him everywhere and attack him when ever they can! It would be cute if they were humans, but these were Meta Humans girls, they had sass!

Raith peered over the corner and quickly went back to his wall. They were in down town jump city , and he was against the alley wall, waiting for them to pass him. Raith held his breath and when he thought the girls past, he let out a sigh of relief.
Nina's head snapped around and a smile spread across her face. She lead the group a girls after him quickly, not missing a beat of hesitation.

Raith's eyes went wide as he spread out his black wings. He took off in flight, zooming past all the girls without missing a beat.
Nina threw out her hand and all the girls that could fly took off in a chase behind him. That left about 25 of them there, waiting for a plan to follow him.
Alyrinn,Paige, and 23 other girls were flying forward. Alyrinn and Paige led the group, going faster then them all, and gaining distance on Raith. "He's mine when we get him!" One girl screamed while flying. This irrupted chaos between half of the girls, causing some of them to slow down, but they still were flying at least.

Raith landed on the Titan Tower's island and began banging on the door. It opened quickly and shut right after Raith fell in. He whimpered and looked up to see the ginger Titan, Hotwire. "You have to distract these girls while I hide!" Raith warned as he flew off through the tower, leaving Hotwire alone and confused.

Hotwire shrugged and walked out of the door, his eyes widening at the site of about 50 girls, all squeezed on the island. They were chanting Raith's name with hearts literally in there eyes. They were too love struck to realize that Raith was not here.
Hotwire raised his hands and coughed, clearing his voice. "Who wants some Hotwire!" Hotwire yelled with a grin.

All the girls went silent except a cough. A little squeal went off in the crowd as the silence thickened. The crowd parted to see Alyrinn jumping up with a grin. She flew over to Hotwire and gave him a big hug with a huge grin on her face. Hotwire's face was so red, people began to laugh, but that quickly stopped when A black flash shot off in the sky and a girl pointed up at it. "Get Raith!"She yelled. The crowd irrupted into panic and began to follow him, whether it be flying or riding waves. The only people left on the island was Hotwire,Alyrinn,and Paige.

"Why aren't you following him?" Alyrinn asked Paige awkwardly. "I'm not a real fan of his! I'm not all mushy like that, I just needed some exercise so I can kick ass!" Paige replied with a grin on her face

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Well, I've decided to bring this back, I had to wait for the Reboot to blow over, but here it is!
Remember! Critique is always welcomed Very Happy

Episode 4
Speed Dating
Staring
Carnage Twins-Miley-Nina-Kyte-Vibe

"Chick are really my style." Alex said with a green, walking with his hands behind his head. He winked at a group of girls walking by, which they all began squealing and ran off. Alec rolled his eyes. "You see what I mean! Why can't I get a girlfriend if I'm so lovable!" He complained to his twin. "Well maybe if you weren't so cocky and arrogant all the time you might have a chance." Alec told his brother. " At least I go on dates! I mean, look at me!" He said, striking a pose. "Last time I checked, we were twins?" Alex said flatly. "True, I guess We have one option left, come on." Alec told his brother as he grabbed his wrist and took off into a sprint.

-1 hour later-
The twins stood in a nightclub. Because it was the day time there was little to no one here except a indie band and a few ladies sitting at a table. "Speed Dating!" Alec chimed to his brother, throwing out his hand to point to the table. "Really, speed dating?" His brother said un enthusiastically. Alec put his hand on his brothers face. "It's not, Speed Dating, He mocked in a monotone voice, "It's Speed Dating!" Alec said with a grin.
Alec then pushed him over to the table with three girls. "Go get 'em Tiger!" Alec encouraged as he walked away to get a drink.

Alex sat down in front of a girl with orange hair. "Hi! I'm Miley! I'm actually a Meta human that loves Fire! I don't like clothing because of where I'm from and sometimes I like to-Ooh Shiny!" Miley rambled on and on as she stopped to pick up a spoon and look at herself. Alex face palmed himself and looked at the energetic girl as she rambled. She was hot, but quite annoying. The bell rang and it was time for another girl.

Alex took his seat in front of a girl with strawberry blonde hair. She hid herself slightly behind her hair and smiled gently at Alex. He kind of took interest, but she made things quite awkward. They just kind of sat there and looked around, coughing everyone once and a while. Alex waved awkwardly and moved over after the bell ringed.

He sat down in front of girl with short hair with fox ears. Alex was quickly interested and grinned at the girl. Nina had her feet on the table and she looked over to see the orange top. "What do you want, orange top?" She asked while looking at her nails. "To get to know you of course." He said rather brightly. Nina stuck out her finger to show him a ring. "That's a nice ring, it shines as bright as your eyes-." Alex began but was cut off short by being punched in the head by another guy. Alex fell on the floor with his chair, causing Alec to laugh non stop. "That's my wife!" Kyte spat angerly as he grabbed Nina's hand and marched out of the bar.
"What were you doing there?" Asked Kyte as they walked down the street. "I was waiting for you to get me my drink, I didn't know it was a speed date." Replied Nina simply.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm going to post what the characters look in my mind. (BTW, Nina is in the previous fanfic, the last spoiler)

Miley:

Vibe:

Kyte:

Alec:

Alex:
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:16 pm

So I'm thinking about bringing this back but with B-teamers, what do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:22 pm

DOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEET!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:55 pm

That sounds like a fun idea, Moon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:13 pm

Episode 5
Actual Representation Of the First B-team Class.
Staring
Mr.Black-Eli-Amber-Vi-Leo-Titus-Marina-Ella-Malcolm

Mr.Black was finally testing them, seeing if they were cut out for b-team. Maybe it was a bit harsh, be he didn't really care.
The Teacher hopped out the window, telling them to follow, all of the students were flabbergasted. Eli was the first to run to the window, shrugging and looking for a ladder. "I hope he's joking"The speedster  told everyone, backing up and waiting for a better idea on how to get down.

That's when the quiet and odd Amber piped up, pointing out Titus's powers and how they could all use them. Titus seemed a bit distressed, but he wasn't going to tell his classmates no, he wanted to impress them!
As Titus was getting ready, He was pushed out of the way by giant gauntlets. "I don't rely on others!" Vi yelled and she shoved her fists into the wall, sliding down the school with ease. "She doesn't seem to care about property damage at least." Eli mumbled.

Leo seemed to have thought the same way, "Don't get left behind!" He would tell the others, going through the wall and landing with ease, following Vi and all.
Finally, people seemed to calm down, including Titus. He formed his slide and waited for people to jump down. "Finally! Freedom!!!!" Marina screeched, jumping out of the window, sliding down the slide, and running... away from the school?
"Wait..no...what?" Titus murmured, watching as Ella got up to go down.

"I guess it's my turn!" She girl piped up with a cheery voice, falling back and floating down to the bottom like a leaf. Titus was soon to follow, safely going down to the bottom and running after the others.

Meanwhile Malcolm was angrily stomping down the stairs. "This stupid @#^*@ team and @*@^&# class. Who the &&@* makes students jump out of the window on the first day of class. *!*##$( Mr.Black. @*&(@&!!#*^$"

Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Episode 6
Meet The Beamers (Part 1)
Staring
Titus, Fen, Artemis, Walter, Piero, and Sofia.

B-team, the newest addition to Murakami High School! This allows students who have small powers learn to control them, a way to integrate new Meta Humans into every day life.
B-teamers, commonly known as Beamers, are full of many different kinds of students. That being said, here they are, meet the Beamers!

Titus Smith Aka Aeigis
Spoiler:
His powers consist of making walls that can't seem to keep him standing. For real though, this boy is always falling...always.
ANYWHO. This boy has packed 120 pounds into his 5 foot body somehow, making him practically a wall (Ironic right?). Besides that we don't know much about him, he rarely seems to talk and if it is it's usually about greek gods or something...

Sofia Sinclair
Spoiler:
This girl has been bound to a wheelchair ever since the "incident" but she didn't let that stop her! She actually discovered her ability because of it! Sofia can control wheels motions which definitely helps with that wheelchair. She can also twist someones joints and break their bones.. how awesome is that!??!
Besides being a human windmill, Sofia is often found reading and taking long walks on the beach...

Piero Alessandrini
Spoiler:
Besides his name being a mouthful, this young man can summon weapons. Yes you read me right, he can summon weapons.. the thing is, he can't touch him.
That must suck, finding out you have a sick super power then realize you can even use it.. Oh well!

Piero is known to be by himself most of the time and doesn't seem to say much. He doesn't really have likes or dislikes.. he's just.. content....

Artemis Artis Aka Kid Artisan
Spoiler:
Oh look another introvert! Except.. this one can SUMMON SATAN!
no no i'm just kidding.
Artemis can actually draw stuff and make them come to life.. neat-o

But really thought... how many quiet people do we have on the B-team...

Walter Langford
Spoiler:
Do you want to have a loyal friend? Do you love short people? Or do you want a guy that compliments you and make you feel like your worth something?
Then Walter is not your guy!
Sure he is the youngest detective known to man, but this guy doesn't have a filter. He says what's on his mind and doesn't care who he makes cry. He's more closed off than a Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday.

Fenrir Sabre Aka Saber
Spoiler:
You know whats cute.. puppies...
That's practically what Fenrir is!
This boy is in his baby stages of being a werewolf, you could practically befriend a puppy! Mans best friends as they say!

Not only is he a star running back on the High School football team, but he's known to swoon any lady with his charm and confidence. Who doesn't like a guy that has whiskers on his face????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)   Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chibi Adventures! (Fan Fic)
Page 1 of 1