Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Vote_lcapScoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Voting_barScoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Vote_lcapScoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Voting_barScoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Empty
PostSubject: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:57 am

Exactly who does that Sage think he is? He's got some nerve telling me what to do. Cheshire would run across the roof of an old building, jumping into the air and performing a somersault before landing atop the old abandoned Jump City stadium. She would look down into it. I don't see anything.

But in any case, her leader had given her orders and she was meant to follow them. There had been reports of a strange, unidentifiable pink creature living near the stadium and he wanted her to find out if the reports were false or if the Teen Titans had a real threat on their hands. She leaped into the air before landing on the coliseum track. Slowly, she began to walk around and look for anything suspicious...
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character
Name: Aelita Yang
Code Name: Karrmy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:10 am

Karrmy was watching Cheshire carefully. The Jump City Stadium was where she usually lived. Karrmy watched as the titan jumped onto the building and on the ground. She hid in the shadows as she watched the girl. Karrmy was a little annoyed, so she was thinking hard: "Hmm.. I wonder why this girl is here. If she turns out to be interesting, I might step out and greet her. I'll watch her for a bit. I'm not quite satisfied enough to make contact yet. She seems pretty cool, but I'll have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Cheshire took two more steps and then she heard what sounded to be like someone or something bumping into a pillar of some sorts. Gotcha! She would turn invisible, all save the trademark mask on her face, and then jump into the air. She was trying to make it over to the place where the sound came from without scaring off whatever made the noise. She stealthily ran across the tops of chairs that no one ever sat in anymore, and had reached her destination within ten seconds. She was still invisible and looked over, seeing something pink alright. But she had no idea what it was.

Cheshire jumped down beside it and then reappeared fully. How the thing reacted was what Cheshire really wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Karrmy was startled as she stared at Cheshire's face, or mask, make it. How she appeared right in front of her was beyond her. Karrmy had stopped watching her for a moment, temporarily distracted at a mere house fly. She heard the noise of someone jumping, and then the girl appeared. Karrmy blinked her eyes and said: "Um, hello. I am Karrmy. Who are you? And can you turn invisible or something?" Inside her mind she thought: "Since she obviously wants something, I may as well humor her. I might even make a new friend." Karrmy cocked her head to one side, like a dog, absently swirling her pink fluffy hair as she waited expectantly for the girl's answer.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Cheshire would tilt her head at the pink thing, not wanting to answer her questions. Information was valuable and could be lethally used if in the hands of the wrong person; she wasn't going to give this person anything they could use against her. "What are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:33 pm

"I'm Karrmy." Karrmy replied. "I am here because many years ago, I was put inside a capsule and an evil villain sent me here. I decided to try to fit in while I try to find that man. Why don't you answer my questions?" Karrmy was quick to notice that the girl avoided her questions and asked again: "Why don't you answer them?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Still deciding to avoid the mysterious creatures questions, Cheshire asked another one of her own. "I didn't ask who you were, I asked what. You obviously aren't human, so exactly what are you? Some science experiment gone wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Karrmy glared and said: "Of course not. I wasn't born on Earth. I was born on the planet GlorbanShank. It's a great planet to live on, from what I still remember."

"Wow, what a mean thing to say. That chick sure knows how to use words. She hit my feelings hard. I am not a science experiment gone wrong. I am a normal person."

Karrmy thought bitterly. She tried to make up for it with her cheerful voice: "I guess you could call me an alien, though I'd prefer you don't. Why don't we talk a walk and talk and stuff? We could be friends." Karrmy started walking slowly, hoping that Cheshire would come along as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:13 pm

An alien? Interesting. And she did seem pretty cheerful, too. Or maybe too cheerful was the better to word it? In any case, what to do with this thing was not up to Cheshire. And she didn't particularly feel like "walking and talking" with the stranger. No need to fight her, either. She was completely at a stalemate. "I've got a better idea. I know someone who would love to talk to you. Why don't I take you to go meet him?" If she could get this thing to come with her to the tower, then she and JaK could interview this Karrmy being and see whether or not it was to be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:18 am

"Sure." Karrmy replied. She turned around and started following Cheshire, wondering why she still didn't answer her questions. Karrmy jumped up and flew above her exclaiming: "It's funner to fly than to merely walk on the ground!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:20 am

At least now she knew the alien had powers, too. "Well, sorry to break it to you, but we can't all fly." Cheshire would then jump up and begin to leap from bleacher to bleacher, making it to the top of the stadium. Once there, she turned around to make sure Karrmy was still just behind her. "Keep up." Cheshire then shot for the next skyscraper, and went on from there all the way toward the Tower.

END.
Back to top Go down
Wings Of Pink
Wings Of Pink

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 pm

OOC: When you say END, do you mean that this topic is over? Are you starting a new topic in the Eastern Titans' Tower?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)   Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scoping it Out (tbc by Karrmy)
Page 1 of 1