Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Caroline Nynoman/Image Vote_lcapCaroline Nynoman/Image Voting_barCaroline Nynoman/Image Vote_rcap 
Moon
Caroline Nynoman/Image Vote_lcapCaroline Nynoman/Image Voting_barCaroline Nynoman/Image Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Caroline Nynoman/Image

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Caroline Nynoman/Image Empty
PostSubject: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am

Theme song

”Yeah I’m blind but life keeps going there’s no need to feel bad about something you can’t fix.”

Caroline Nynoman

No glasses on
Caroline Nynoman/Image 13031013

Glasses on with tounge out
Caroline Nynoman/Image 13031014

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Caroline Nynoman
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Image
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Herself, the people she cares about
Birhtday:April 26

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Light grey
Height:5'5"
Weight:135lbs
Other Traits:She has a tongue pericing

===POWERS===

Powers:
Sight through vibrations: Caroline can sense vibrations in the earth to see things. Caroline must be touching the earth with her bare body or if she is holding something like her cane with her bare hands to touch the ground. Caroline can use this power up to the distance of up to 1 mile in al and any directions even though walls to see. This power is only really go for if the ground is solid like stone, If its like water or sand she can’t use the abillity or at least not efficiently. In order to see something with this power the object or person must be on the ground if it is in the air she can’t see it. If caroling is wearing shoes or gloves it makes it harder for her to use this ability with her hands or feet.
Spoiler:

Lie detecting(extension from Sight though vibrations):Caroline can use her ability to see things through the vibrations in the earth to tell if someone is is by their heart rate so if the person is a professional liar or can control their heat rate this ability does work on them.

Picture summoning: Caroline can summon up to 2 pictures of any size. these summons only last p to 2 minutes before they return to their original picture. When summoning it would look like the picture is being peeled off like a sticker and flashes white as it forms into a life sized version with abilities and knowledge of what the the picture she is summoninging dertermaing on what they are doing, what they look like, or who they may be. (ex: muscualr man Carolinedoesn't have any idea on who they are the summon of the muscular man woul dhave the assumed strength of what the man looks like of what he can pick up with the assumed knowledge hed have as well, Someone Caroline knows or has heard of summon would have all the abilities and knowledge Caroline knows they have and the more Caroline knows of them the more the likelyness of the real thing the summon will turn out to be in skills, abilities and personalities but also this will also change how easy the summon is for Caroline to control) If the summon is defeated in battle the place of origin from where this image was will be destroyed the same way the summon was. (example: if the summon was cut in half and came from one of Carolines cards the card would be cut in half) also when summoning Caroline must say "Rette Mich" which is german for "save me" she also must give and talk to most of her summons in german

Caroline can’t summon anything from a damaged picture(like if it has a huge splash in it or something she can’t summon it but say the picture just had one or two small nicks on it she could) If caroline summons a person that summon will have a 50 50 chance of being exactly like the original person and not allowing caroline to have any control or power of it. The stronger the thing caroline wants to summon the less of a chance caroline has a chance of controlling it. (Caroline has once summoned a dragon and could control it but when she tried to summon a demon lord she had no control over it and it tried to kill her. If the picture is of an army or something caroline could summon this army up and count it as one summon but this is more of a scare tactic since the army is more of a one hit ok army that isn’t really strong at all. (example: if she summoned an army the army individually would hit as hard as a newborn baby and would poof from existence (like naruto shadow clone) if hit once) once all army members are destroyed then the card would be destroyed and no longer be able to be used.

Card Levitation:Caroline is able to levitate things with her hands and mind but this skill is only developed and strong enough to levitate cards. Caroline can levitate cards as long as she wants but has to always has to be within 4 feet of the card she is levitating. Caroline can move cards through the air as fast as an average person can run. Caroling can levitate up to 10 cards at a time. SInce she can’t see she usually has to just guess on where the cards she levitates are and usually only uses this power to summon out images further away from her.

Skills:Can speak German and English, because of her blindness Caroline has better hearing than most so she can hear conversations like they are right in front of her even though that they are behind a door or on a completely other side of the room whispering she also can easily tell who someone is just by their voice, slight know how on how to use some or most wepons in a fight

Weaknesses:She's Blind, can't swim, School, flying objects or things not touching the ground

Equipment:card box
Spoiler:
She has a cane that’s also a katana (when you pull out the handle it is attached to the blade part) when it is in cane form there is no real way of telling that there is a hidden katana inside it.
Spoiler:
silver sunglasses that the lens are light neonish green. A deck of cards (list them all out )
34 total cards(she had her mother make indentions with a pensile arround the picture of the creature or object on the cards and the name so caroline could tell which cards are which)
Goblin Arnist (4)
Spoiler:
Volcanic Geyser (2)
Spoiler:
Mogg Flunkies (2)
Spoiler:
Fire Elemental (2)
Spoiler:
Goblin battle jester (1)
Spoiler:
Arms Dealer (1)
Spoiler:
Slumbering Dragon (1)
Spoiler:
Scourge of Geier Reach (1)
Spoiler:
Krenko Mob boss (1)
Spoiler:
Krenko's Comand (3)
Spoiler:
Fervor (1)
Spoiler:
Down Pour (1)
Spoiler:
Welkin Tern (1)
Spoiler:
Merfolk of the Pearl Trident (1)
Spoiler:
Harbor Bandit (1)
Spoiler:
Spider Spawning (1)
Spoiler:
Mwonvuli Beast Tracker (1)
Spoiler:
Battle flught Eagle (1)
Spoiler:
Crusader of Odric (1)
Spoiler:
Prized Elephant (1)
Spoiler:
Elder Cathar (1)
Spoiler:
Ajanis Sunstriker (1)
Spoiler:
Thraben PureBloods (1)
Spoiler:
Angls mercy (1)
Spoiler:
Guardian Lions (1)
Spoiler:
Ring of Volkas (1)
Spoiler:

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Very confident, stubborn, and almost seems like she is often trying to prove that her blindness can never stop her from doing something. Caroline is very brave at most times Caroline also always wants to make sure that she is pulling her own weight instead of others doing it for her. Caroline doesn’t really mind her blindness or anything that it might bring but it still slightly annoyed when people pity because of her blindness. She is generally accepting of others and most of the time puts others needs before her own.

Caroline sometimes makes jokes about her blindness and makes fun of her friends when they sometimes forget that she is blind. Caroline usually is able to “see” the good in people but sometimes not right away. Caroline likes people for their personalities and not for their looks and she tends to mock anyone who try to persuade her to do things with their looks when not knowing she’s blind. Caroline generally sees everyone as equals unless they are jerks.

Strengths:Speaking German and English, ticking people and or pranking them by using her blindness as leverage or pretending she speaks no english, seeing who people really are dispite their looks, sticking to something, her powers

Interests/Habits:Since she spent most of her life in Germany she sometimes tends to curse or say some things in German (Yes she has a slight German accent but nothing too noticeable), She "absolutely loves the band Tokio Hotel with a fire passion that not even Superman could put out with his freezing breath, or what ever he calls that blowing thing she hears so much about" She likes apple Juice Boxes or any drink that comes with a straw because those are the drinks that she tends to spill on her self the least, Some times when drinking stuff from regular glasses Caroline tips the glass to fast and spills on herself, tends to open her mouth a little more than needed when talking for no real reason other than to show off her tounge peircing, likes dragons

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Heather Nynoman(mother) Kyle Nynoman(father) James Nynoman(oldest brother age 20) Jessica Nynoman (oldest sister age 17) Camren Nynoma (younger brother age 14) Linda and Tinna Nynoman (younger sisters (they are twins) age 4)
Place of Origin:Germany
Current City: Jump City
History:Caroline was born and mostly raised in Germany were she only had one friend who was not only a horible influnce but tricked Caroline into doing and wearing a lot of stupid things.Caroline's powers originally came in at the age of 4 years old and was discovered by Caroline acidently over running her house with the 101 dalmations from a disney movie. which back then only asted a good 30 seconds.

Around age 10 when Caroline's bad influental friend learned of Carolines powers Caroline picked up a superhero identity named Image that became rather famous back in Germany. Once Carlines parents learned what Caroline was doing in her spare time they told her to stop and un like most kids she actually stopped after learning how worried she was making her family by being a Superhero. After being tricked into peircing her tounge by her old freind Caroline's parents decided that they should move since Caroline refused to stop hanging out with her freind. Around the same time Caroline's fauther got a job offer that paid very well as a translater in the United States.

Moving into Jump City surrounded by virtually no one who spoke german besides her family was hard on this 13 year old Caroline but like always she managed to make new friends and adjust quickly to her new home. Luckly Caroline met her first friend who spoke a little german who taught Caroline how to speak english and enjoyed the pranks they pulled on the teachers at their middle school utalizing Caroline's blindness and pretending Caroline couldnt speak english to their advantage. after 2 years of knowing this one friend Caroline told her about her past adventures as Image and some of the stupid things she did as a kid.

Now at age 16 Caroline with her new small group of 5 friends all together who all mostly meet up at a concert that Carolines favorite band was prefroming at, all work together pulling pranks and tricking people getting into stupid siduations. Caroline also is often pestured by her only friend who knows about Image her old hero self to become a super hero once again considering she was great at the job back as a 10 year old and how many germans would go in fan girl mode when learning of her return but Caroline refuses only because of her family worring about her.

Last edited by Paige on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:45 am

Your application has been claimed by Indomitable. Of course, I'm going to need a history before I say any word on it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:32 am

you do realize i have wip on there right as is not done yet?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 am

Yes. I'm just claiming it for when you do finish it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 pm

ok it should be all done now
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:07 pm

I tried making Jamben like this, except with no limits, and Dar received it harshly. As a fellow Magic player, though, perhaps this process can be completed more quickly.

Can your cards automatically hit opponents?

Does your life function as it does in Magic? If so, how much Power is assigned to opponents?

Are creatures without Haste unable to act during the post they are summoned?

How does Toughness work on Caroline's creatures?

Do creatures that deal damage to a player after entering the battlefield deal damage automatically?

I see you have Downpour as a card. How would tapping another player work? Does it automatically do it to them?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:17 pm

before i edit i would just like to point out that the cards she use have absolutly nothing to do with magic the gathering card game. The only thing relating to the cards is the pictures them selves really nothing to do with the card game so taping the cards wouldnt make much sence.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Paige wrote:
When summoning it would look like the picture is being peeled off like a sticker and flashes white as it forms into a life sized version with all its abilities and knowledge of the actual thing she is summoninging.

That's the part that confused me, because you said they come out with all of their skills and abilities. If they don't, this will be done much more quickly. I'll wait until you've made your wanted edits.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm

ok edited to make all summons more summon freindly
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Call me crazy, but with the way it is now (Being blind, unable to properly react to aerial attacks, only two constructs at a time, etc.), I think it's okay. Thanks for your patience.

Caroline Nynoman/Image Lagi_a10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caroline Nynoman/Image   Caroline Nynoman/Image Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caroline Nynoman/Image
Page 1 of 1